It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The city without pity - Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OP -- why not goto the police should you be as scared as you literally say you are? You're witnessing (?) murders are you're not reporting this? Victim of theft and other crimes.... and to the handful of heads posting, what, you freaking masons, why doubt the story? It's not like an 'alien/ufo' tale where it's so far-fetched. What kinda proof could the OP give? Um, suggestions?

Lastly, should you respond w/ the "cops are corrupt" -- then maybe you are just looking for attention, goto another city's police at that point... what else? Got any known figure/person stories of these kinds of crime? This is getting kinda screwy when I'm asking someone about crimes.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Both riley and myself have asked for clarification on certain points that would lend credibility to her story.

its one thing to ask people on this thread to let her share her story, thats understandable. Its something else entirely to ask people on this thread to not ask logical questions, questions which when answered, can only lend credibility to her story.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
yet another example of some terrible things happening to the person...

..the person then filling in the blanks (unknowns) with imaginary scenarios

...then telling the story which is not believed because of those ocassional lapses of reason.

I think terrible things happened to you and in trying to make sense of them, you are wildly speculating.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Much of this and many horrible truths are coming into the light and being exposed. Naturally there will be many people who will claim to have seen it or witnessed atrocities for themselves. They will want publicity, book deals, movie rights and all kinds of crap. Because of the multitudes of hoaxers and liars- do not DISMISS that much of this is very true.

Our collective pasts include Vlad the Impaler, the Borges , Catherine D'mettichi and many more who have made human sacrifices, bathed in babies blood and numerous gross atrocities.

This evil and worship of evil is nothing new. Careful when rolling your eyes or you may karmically find yourself wandering the dark streets of your city calling out your child's name in vain.

People do some of the most heinously evil things- things too monstrous to mention- and usually these sick people are very rich and/or of royal bloodlines.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
reply to post by anhinga

Both riley and myself have asked for clarification on certain points that would lend credibility to her story.

I agree. You have both asked VERY good questions and I am not trying to stifle either of you in any way. I'm asking you to just ease up as she acclimates herself to the VERY intense scrutiny we are famous for. We can be overwhelming to new members who are already flipping out about what they have witnessed. Too often we scare them and drive them away before they ever get any answers and it's not what we want to be known for. We are not inquisitors, we are investigators. Yes, we need more information and yes we should ask questions. But not at the expense of our honor, ya know?

Hope you come back devilhisself.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Fair enough. Untill our currently posed questions are answered, I will lay off and listen to what the OP has to say.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think this is interesting to say the least. I have been taking notes and I am almost ready for some full blown research into her story (luckily, the Ohio State journalism database will have some microfilm or something from Nanaimo. Possibly I could find other horror stories).

I am researching it not because I believe it, but because I think this kind of investigative research is fun. Hopefully I will find some clues as to the happenings in Nanaimo altogether.

to the OP, you have me intrigued. Stay with us, and hopefully I will have something cool to add to this board.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilhisself
Now, after that guys harley went missing and my hausband went to jail, a good friend of ours DAN BARRIGAN says to me one night... "be careful. There's somethin' goin'on..." I says "What do you mean?" He says "just be careful... there's somethin' goin'on" He just looked away... we could here someone coming.
Two days later Dan was shot in the back of the head.

Interesting, considering according to the obituary section of the Nanaimo News Bulletin, no record of Dan Barrigan exists. In fact, I can find no available record of any sort of homicide there, ever, in relation to an execution style shooting. In fact the word "murder" in connection with "Nanaimo" brings up a whole lot of theatre troupe productions... You mentioned something about posting somewhere else? Welcome to ATS, but it may be a good idea.

We eat this stuff for breakfast.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
1. Lisa Marie Young
There are virtually no facts about the Lisa Marie Young case besides that the police have identified the driver of the Jaguar she was last seen in. As the investigation continued the police could not find any substantial evidence linking the driver, and the car to the actual disappearance, despite that car being the last known location of Lisa. The newspapers from Nanaimo do not keep records of their old papers online, nor could I find any in my schools database.
I did however find old clippings from the website the OP had given, along with a few other little tidbits, like a picture of what the car looked like.

As far as saying WHO had any involvement in this, I cannot say definitively. None of the sources disclose the drivers name.
To say that this is a conspiracy is in and of itself. I think so. No one knows where she is, and the last known location of the victim has been positively identified. The police not finding enough reason to search this mans house/belongings is reason to believe that the police are part of it. It is very easy, in America at least, to get a search warrant from a judge with little to no evidence IF IT INVOLVES A KIDNAPPING. This is on the basis that the victim could still be alive, and the police need to act fast to save her.

All speculation on Lisa Marie Young being killed by the Hells Angels or the Masons or any group itself cannot be verified through my investigation, as the facts were very slim. I would need to know more about the Driver and about the Drivers associations.

From what the OP stated about this instance, the Hells Angels or one of their friends would be a prime suspect if I had to investigate myself. The HA are a large group in Nanaimo and push a lot of Crystal Meth (I know this because the Nanaimo News Bulletin just recently reported that the HA's clubhouse was raided. link at bottom)

more to come....

LINK

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
I think this is interesting to say the least. I have been taking notes and I am almost ready for some full blown research into her story (luckily, the Ohio State journalism database will have some microfilm or something from Nanaimo. Possibly I could find other horror stories).

I am researching it not because I believe it, but because I think this kind of investigative research is fun. Hopefully I will find some clues as to the happenings in Nanaimo altogether.

Thank you DINSTAAR, I was hoping someone with interest and experience would kick in and dig. Make it as fun as you need to, thanks!

I'm not a full-believer either, but there is still more story to tell according to the OP. The rest of her recounting may bear the fruit to which we need, we (and she, for that matter) just need to stick it out until it's all out there to investigate. If we scare (or badger) her off, we may miss some important information. I, for one, think that it's hamstringing ATS's efforts all around when we write fantastic claims off before their time.

Come back devilhisself!

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

I found that article about Rosella Centis in about 10 seconds worth of searching. it was very much an execution style shooting that got pinned on her ex husband even though there was no evidence to tie it to him. this was back in 2002. couldnt find anything on Dan Barrigan either. it might be worth a look to search for Berrigan as that seems to be a popular alternate spelling.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
2. The Brother XII and the Aquarian Foundation.

LINK

LINK

As far as I can see Edward Arthur Wilson (the founder of the Brother XII) has since been outed as a fraud and escaped from his angry followers in Nanaimo. This was in the 30s. I see no evidence that they still exist today, but I am open to peoples ideas.

Possibly a sect of the group still remained in Nanaimo after Wilson fled? That is pure speculation on my part as I have never been to Nanaimo.
I can say, as well, that the Brother XII and the Masons do not seem to have any connection. Edward Arthur Wilson was a thief who stole losts of money and exploited peoples labor in a cult. The masons are dissimilar in style.

3. Hells Angels
First and Foremost, the Hells Angels are a gang. They have a long history on violence and drug running (though many members are peaceful and do not do drugs). It sounds to me that the people that are harassing and assaulting you are street thugs. The Illuminati will not steal your Harley. They prefer to destroy your life by making you broke, homeless, and jobless.

From your story, your enemy is the HA. They are capable and willing to go at the lengths that you mentioned for a grudge. They would steal your bikes, poison your water, beat you in your bed, and kill your dog.

Canada has the largest per capita Hells Angel density in any country. Nanaimo is also one of the hotbeds for HA activity in Canada. I am sure that there are crooked cops and crooked judges in the Nanaimo area because the Hells Angels are very powerful and wealthy.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I actually have to get started on my school work, but I will hopefully have time to add some more tonight.

I do have some personal reflections though.

I believe devil hisself, but I think the Hells Angels are behind it. What she says happened sounds like something the HA or any gang would do to someone who is on the outside.

the OP also mentioned that she rides Harley's. Maybe the original reason for the HA to pick a fight with her and her husband is to punish them for not being a HA but still riding. The HA see the couple as outsiders and as 'posers' of sorts.

One discrepancy I did find was that the OP mentioned the Brother XII. From what I found, they disbanded. But now, if the OP can show some evidence of their present existence that would be enlightening.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
there eems to be somewhat of a popular perception among locals about the place being a satanic/cult haven of sorts. found another site that parroted alot of the sentiment of the original post. www.discovervancouver.com...

one of the locals also made brief mention of the Hells Angels president being killed by Vietnamese drug dealers. I assume this is what the OP was referring to when she spoke of the beheading. anyone found the whole story on that part yet?

[edit on 13-11-2007 by metalmessiah]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hope the original poster comes back and continues to tell of her experiences.

I don't think she was given much opportunity to tell what she felt she wanted to tell before being called out by a member or two.

It is one thing for someone to pull a hoax but it is entirely another for a person to attempt to tell a story that is obviously very emotional to speak of while being put on the defensive before barely getting started.

I have seen plenty of interest in the story be many members after the first page.

Those of who intent on scaring off every new member with something you find unbelievable really have no place on ATS IMO.

At least give a person a chance to continue before giving them the third degree and adding more burden to their already confused and angry situation.

This could be a very good story and I for one would like to hear more.

OP, you are welcome here at ATS by the majority. There are always those who want to distract others when they are uncomfortable with the information for whatever reasons. Don't let them change what you came here to share with the rest of us.

I wish you and your daughter safety where ever you are now. Hope this awful past can eventually be far enough behind you that you can have a productive and peaceful life.

IA

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can vouch that Nanaimo is known for all sorts of cult activity, that entire area between there and Victoria supports a very dark underground of bizarre stuff. Nanaimo also exports underage prostitutes all over the World and there have been reports of a tie-in to the vast conspiracy of child sex trade that takes place in the embassies of many countries. Not only that, it gets a lot worse because Vancouver Island as well as the rest of British Columbia hold the last vestiges of the Nazi party that worked with the US government to create masses of brainwashed children ready to carry out pre-programmed orders - a system that used the Cub Scouts as a cover. I am not making this stuff up either, my own investigations into one of the main camps near Prince George resulted in a chilling situation where I was basically threatened by a group of locals that seemed very scared at even the mention of the camp's name.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by devilhisself

hi, i am new here also, and would love to hear the rest of your story. i tried to send you a U2U but i have to have more then 20 posts in order to do that
. if you could and wouldnt mind, please send me the rest of the story. if you are tired of typing it out you could send me a copy/paste of a previous conversation. thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just wanted to say- There are many very lovely and wonderful people on this site. It does warm my heart to see such care. I know nothing of this cult or these people- but given the very nature of secret societies I for one believe her...and my heart goes out to her and the truth of her disappearance.

And kudos to you fine researchers for attempting to find answers for us all.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

TELL
US
MORE!!!!

Right here in this thread.
Chances are, if this really does scare and confuse the OP too much to rejoin the thread at this time, she still may very well be still READING what we've talked about since her departure. I WANT her to know we are combining our knowledge to solidify some of the statements she's made. It will advance the thread greatly, so please, relate.

My views on the thread as it stands...(Bullhorn on)

If we keep driving off new members by assaulting them with poignant, but aggressive demands while they're still at the point of hesitation to post at all, we are cutting the legs out from under ourselves. Lurkers become members because they relate to stuff ATS contains. They're not all hoaxers, guys. To not allow a member to relax and be at ease while they relate their tale is, at the least, rude and at the most, a violation of T&C. Don't make any mistake. I have read every Term and Condition the 3-As wrote and I'll scour them to the letter to keep this kind of assault OUT of any thread I participate in. We can't be so intent on the answers that we forget that, legitimate or hoax, the PERSON is just that, a person. And as I like to point out in my siggie-

When someone comes to ATS with an experience or a "story" to tell they will receive the courtesy and the ability to share their experience without being accused of hoaxing, called a liar, rudely interrogated, badgered or ill treated in any way. -Springer 8-22-07

This member of ATS, devilhisself, did NOT receive the courtesy and the ability to share their experience. She gave us the beginning, but, was never allowed to continue before being bullied out. She was not a stone-hard "typical" ATSer and veteran of the trenches. She was a greenhorn who was not welcomed into camp and trained, but, killed for meat. And that's NOT what we are going to turn into. Other than telling riley he would never understand, these were her last words here:

Originally posted by devilhisself
I PROMISE I"LL NEVER SPEAK ABOUT IT TO ANYONE EVER AGAIN. i PROMISE,... SO HELP ME GOD!

That just sucks.

(bullhorn off)

Come on back, devilhisself, you have much more story to tell. You have opened minds and made people look at your city without pity. We found evil there whether rumored or fact.

Tell us more.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I want to know more of the story!! I am really interested in knowing more about the origins of the lake's name, and the Indian burial ground!

OP- PLEASE come back!! I want to know the rest of the story!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join