It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC To Apologize For 9/11 Truth Hit Piece

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azriphale
It is interesting on a broader scale because, if intentional, it is an amusing example of a so called "truther" being somewhat less than honest.

Oh like people that believe the official story would never be dishonest. They only have been spreading the lies of the media since 9/11.

The fact remains that the BBC broadcasted a documentary thaqt was full of errors and bias.

I still want to know why people have to hate people wanting the find the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Why is the truth movement being such a target? Are people really that afraid of the truth, or are the trying to cover up the truth that much?

www.liveleak.com...

The mere fact that you think you know the truth...means you probably don't know the truth. I think it's funny that 9/11 conspiracy theorists completely ignore facts that people who know more than they do present...I could see some theories...maybe, but come on. Holograms? Missiles? Bombs in the buildings? NWO? Give me a break, the government isn't even organized to take care of social security much less plan and carry out a huge conspiracy of a terrorist attack to fool the world. Get real.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcardGive me a break, the government isn't even organized to take care of social security much less plan and carry out a huge conspiracy of a terrorist attack to fool the world. Get real.

REALLY!? wow. i wish i was as informed as you.

social security

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Why is the truth movement being such a target? Are people really that afraid of the truth, or are the trying to cover up the truth that much?

www.liveleak.com...

Give me a break, the government isn't even organized to take care of social security much less plan and carry out a huge conspiracy of a terrorist attack

What makes you think they actually want to take care of social security? I don't think the government gives one hoot whether or not they meet our expectations. They're here to loot the people of all their wealth, and laugh in our faces for trusting them.

Same thing with Iraq. Some people say it's a disaster. But if the government actually wants the conflict to remain unresolved and continue without end, so that they can keep reaping war profits indefinitely, then I would say the Iraq war is a resounding success.

Do you just think it's impossible that these people could be so evil? Well, they are. Human suffering and death means nothing to them, so long as they can gain greater wealth and despotic control over society and nations.

Believe it or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The mere fact that you think you know the truth...means you probably don't know the truth.

Well for 1 i never said i knew the truth, i am looking for the truth. Also its usually people that believe in the official story that have stated they knew what happned that day, but they are just going by what they have been told by the media.

So what research have you done to find out what happened that day. Because i have done a lot. I have filed FOIA request with the following,

FBI
NTSB
NIST
NSA

I have also e-mailed companies that were at ground zero. I will be waiting for you to post the research you have done.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
CAn someone point out what erros the BBC made? Im not saying it was perfect....just curious-

Why dont you read the letter sent to the BBC Captain?

It can be found here: rinf.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
Ultima,

Do you not think that in a post which is attempting to highlight alleged "errors, distortions and outright lies" of the BBC that it would be a little less disingenuous if you were to reinstate the question mark which was originally at the end of the headline which forms the title of this thread?

Let us NOT forget that it was the BBC who reported WT-7 collapsing 7 minutes before it actually occurred. Its best to stay with the facts...

Thank God for the net- And believe me it wont be around much longer- so lets enjoy it while we can.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by yellowcardGive me a break, the government isn't even organized to take care of social security much less plan and carry out a huge conspiracy of a terrorist attack to fool the world. Get real.

REALLY!? wow. i wish i was as informed as you.

social security

You just quoted a source...on the internet. You realized you can put anything on the internet right? I own many websites, and I could put up whatever I wanted, that doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
Let us NOT forget that it was the BBC who reported WT-7 collapsing 7 minutes before it actually occurred. Its best to stay with the facts...

Well actually the BBC reported the building 7 collapse about 30 minutes before it collapsed.

CNN reported the builidng 7 collapse about 10 minutes before the collapse.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Do you just think it's impossible that these people could be so evil? Well, they are. Human suffering and death means nothing to them, so long as they can gain greater wealth and despotic control over society and nations.

Believe it or not.

Quite simply...no. I agree that the government is corrupt, but they aren't evil, they are doing what they think is right, they just have the wrong ideas. You need to study up on psychology etc. Oh, wait maybe the government is controlling the English language to make us stupid and unable to express our ideas properly...I could make up a story and I bet 98% of 9/11 conspiracy theorists would believe it. No, no no; Oh I get it, you're working for the government and want us to think that the government actually has that kind of power, is that what you want? So we don't feel afraid of fascism and abandon democracy. I could counter most anything you say, it's just a matter of manipulating language and claims. However, it never takes away from the truth, or changes the truth...truth is solid and you're claims are so outrageous and baseless were it building 7 it would have collapsed with the additional weight of a feather.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by yellowcard]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You just quoted a source...on the internet. You realized you can put anything on the internet right? I own many websites, and I could put up whatever I wanted, that doesn't mean it's true.

So does that mean that we cannot believe the internet when it comes to guoting a source to support the official story also?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So does that mean that we cannot believe the internet when it comes to guoting a source to support the official story also?

Not when they aren't credible

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Not when they aren't credible

So at least you are 1 person that agrees it works both ways. Some people will state that the official story source is correct but anything else is not.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Hi Yellowcard can i just ask what research have you done that has brought you to the conclusion there was no gov. involvement?

You've said you dont trust the internet. So do you follow the newspapers and news programmes for your information base on this subject?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos

Hi Yellowcard can i just ask what research have you done that has brought you to the conclusion there was no gov. involvement?

You've said you dont trust the internet. So do you follow the newspapers and news programmes for your information base on this subject?

It just seems like such a ridiculous statement. I think the government knew that the threat was there, but didn't do anything about it; but to say the government acted in will seems to me to be quite...stupid?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Thx for your opinion but without seeming to come across rude you didn't answer my question.

What research into the matter have you done? Have you read eye witness accounts, and expert analysis of camera footage from 9/11. Have you seen the Silverstein clip where he admits "pulling" building 7.

Thats just to scratch the surface.

Or have you based your opinion on the garbage that is produced in the main press and media?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thx for your opinion but without seeming to come across rude you didn't answer my question.

What research into the matter have you done? Have you read eye witness accounts, and expert analysis of camera footage from 9/11. Have you seen the Silverstein clip where he admits "pulling" building 7.

Thats just to scratch the surface.

Or have you based your opinion on the garbage that is produced in the main press and media?

You question only leads me to ask you a question, what research have you done that has credible sources and not just internet blogs that want adsense clicks. I'm betting 99.9% of your sources aren't credible. This website even is for profit, how do you know people aren't making things up so you'll keep checking and clicking. I don't think Popular Mechanics is a liar, and I doubt that simple logic, video, expert opinions etc could be debased by some guy blogging in his basement who has no knowledge of anything he's talking about. Stop living in the fantasy world, maybe you'd make a good fiction writer but the facts are the facts. Stop trying to make stuff up just because it sounds logical or makes you feel special. The government is corrupt, but you act like it's not composed of human beings.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Have you seen the Silverstein clip where he admits "pulling" building 7.

Actually Silverstein stated he meant the firemen when he was talking about PULL IT.

But Fire Chief Nigro contridicted this when he stated he had evacuated the firemen early in the day without talking to anyone.

So the PULL IT comment could only mean the building.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join