It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Benjamin Fulford

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford, who recently wrote about Asian/global powers rising up against the Rothschild/Rockefeller NWO to decapitate it before it poisons humankind with pathogens, now says his deceased great grandfather dictated a letter to Benjamin. Fulford, on www.rense.com... , says his great grandpa, a contemporary of David Rockefeller’s father, dictated two letters to be sent to David Rockefeller, who, at age 92 or so, is in extremely frail health.

The letter says that “Humanity is about to expand into billions and trillions of different species spreading throughout the universe and into different fractal dimensions. Many will be immortal by your standards.

One more thing, there really is a Heaven. I have been there. You will be able to go there so long as you take good care of your legacy. You will be known as the Greatest of the Mortals, the man who presided over the dawn of the age of immortals. Congratulations.”

I thought Fulford’s recent reports interesting, but when channeled letters talk about joining a larger kind of off-world order, and when the letter says that David Rockefeller will be known as the “Greatest of the Mortals,” something is definitely wrong. David Rockefeller is a case of multiple crimes against humanity. History will see him as something like a cruel, bizarrely criminal Assyrian warlord, in a larger sense. In other words, Rockefeller is just the opposite of what the letter opines.

I don’t know Benjamin Fulford’s level of exopolitical awareness, but all it would take is an advanced alien with good psychotronic technology to tease out Benjamin’s awareness of his old family (it could be done while he sleeps, for example), and then it could be put into the supposedly channeled message. An alien could do it all. I’m not saying that a precise, enduring sub-quantum/cosmic memory of all that transpires doesn’t exist; who could deny the possibility? Instead, Fulford’s channeled letter seems more alien than human. It disregards all the human casualties of Rockefeller’s crimes. It’s like saying that Rockefeller is just part of a larger takeover scheme, for what it’s worth. It doesn’t sound very human.

So, what’s up with Fulford. First he tells us how massively criminal Rothschild and Rockefeller are (which is true), but then he comes up with a letter saying David Rockefeller is the greatest of mortals. It sounds as though Benjamin Fulford is easily led, perhaps a mere greenhorn when it comes to unusual or even off-world interactions. The boyish look on his face in the Rense article photo says it all (Benjamin met with David Rockefeller in Japan recently). David Rockefeller actually agreed to meet with Benjamin when Benjamin called a secret, private number of Rockefeller’s. Doesn’t this all seem a little too convenient?

First we get a sharp anti-Rockefeller slant, then it degrades into cosmically reaching, apologetic sop.

From Fulford’s 2nd channeled letter: “I was also able to confront God with some of my doubts…. The answer I received is that just like there is matter and anti- matter, there is life and anti-life. They are like Ying and Yang or the two hemispheres of a brain.”

In other words, too bad about Rockefeller’s millions of human casualties: in the end it all evolves just like salmon spawn. To me, knowing that aliens interact with humans and also speak of intricate, sometimes disputed relations and interpretations of right and wrong (and ecology) among aliens, the idea that Benjamin’s great grandpa got to speak with God (some singular, seeming animate figure?) seems naïve. God supposedly told Benjamin’s grandpa, "So far it just keeps getting infinitely better forever but, we will let you know if we find out anything different." Suddenly, it isn’t one figure, God, but is “we,” a multiplicity of minds, not a singularly posed, animate individual. Again, it would be easy to mislead Fulford.

Finally, from a third Fulford letter to David Rockefeller (remember, the man belongs in a Nuremburg-like criminal dock during a showcase trial): “Dear David, Here is a humble suggestion. We would like to see your Armageddon. It would be a fitting way to announce a fresh start for the planet Earth.”

Seen enough of this? Fulford does say, “But please, no hurting people and no vandalism.” But to invite an Armageddon that lurks somewhere in mass-killer Rockefeller’s mind? It’s like asking Rockefeller to continue sacrificing the lives of kidnapped children. You wouldn’t want to suggest it to a psychological monster, of sorts.

I don’t know where Fulford goes from here but I’d like to hear him explain his understanding of how aliens interact, where they are, and how their regard for humankind may vary from species to species, at present. Rockefeller is a psychopath. We wouldn’t want to leave it to him to decide. He has trashed the lives of millions of innocent humans, all the while thinking that it was his right as a criminal prince, of sorts, to do so. Worse yet, Rockefeller has betrayed humankind regularly. Fulford even suggests that Rockefeller make public the downed and recovered alien technology that Rockefeller’s cultish regime cohorts have hidden away. In other words, Fulford suggests alien connections to Rockefeller that tend to exclude all of us, as a matter of course.

Ironically, Fulford’s (great grandpa’s) letters begin with these words, “Your picture was in the paper yesterday. I am worried about you. You look like you have at most six months left. You have to think about your legacy.” David Rockefeller doesn’t have long to live, of course. But his legacy? Read recent history. Read about the genocide in Indonesia and Henry Kissinger’s “tilt” to let Pakistan massacre some 300,000 East Pakistanis when Bangladesh moved for independence. Read about how Klaus Barbie and Rockefeller Foundation sponsorship of Dr. Josef Mengele’s early eugenics research. Read Dr. Sue Arrigo’s story reporting that David Rockefeller personally supervised in the Monarch program murder of children, even taking her to personally inspect a GM factory that made special, soundproofed trucks used to transport dying children from US harbors to be sold in slave auctions to elite sadists. Read about how Kissinger extended the Vietnam War to please his Rockefeller master. Read Steven Greer’s (Disclosure) story about how thousands of witnesses to uniformed (partly Rockefeller owned) narco trafficking in government were murdered to keep it all quiet. Read about the many other pre-planned genocides and intended ruin of nations, economies and people in order to preserve the perennial gold-sucking thrill-fest of sadistic cowards like David Rockefeller.

To ask Rockefeller to simply spin on his heels and think about how Rockefeller might look, at the very last moment—after all of the cruel murder and greed and betrayals—before God isn’t quite enough. What kind of universe would allow a man like Rockefeller to preserve his “legacy” with a final gesture? Where is the weighing of Rockefeller’s life against that of any single victim of his indulgence? Men like Rockefeller are so vain and practiced in killing those who would tell on them, that like Bush Jr. they prefer the self-glorification, the money-grubbing masturbatory poses of their own, bizarrely criminal crowd. There’s always another little stooge, another abused, then manipulated young woman willing to be posed like Disneyland statuary beside a case of crimes against humanity---much like Benjamin Fulford in that Rense photo.

We go deeper than that, don’t we?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I read the link. Apparently Fulford's family has an occult background which includes seances and spiritism. Channeling an ancestor is expressely forbidden by the Bible, since they are almost always demons masquerading as the dead relative. Since the channeled dreams have revealed information that Fulford would otherwise not be privy too, I have to assume that Fulford has a demon and, though he doesn't realize it, is on the same team as Rockefeller.

So the more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

Jeff Resne, despite his apparent contributions to humanity, is a doomsayer and who knows if he is the ultimate source of misinformation on the planet. I heard a Fulford interview awhle back and he was raging about he is aware of the Chinese forces that are going to take out Rockefeller and his people. Mind control is a real thing but a change of heart is impossible.

Logic is a real thing and there is nothing logical about this apparent channeled letter from a ghostly grandpa who was killed by God when he inquired about being immortal! These people have delusions of grandeur and even if the entire DNA hybridixation programs are real and some reptilian race has been ruling the Earth for Centuries, they may be intelligent but they have the wisdom of a toad, likeley quite literally!

I strain to take any of this seriusly and can imagine many different interpretation than the ridiculous letters suggest including luring Rickefeller to China where the will chop his knees off. Further, who is Fulford that Rockefeller would meet with him. He is either enemy or bedfellow and I doubt that he would greet an enemy in the open as the photograph suggests.

With a right proper British name like Ben Fulford, my guess is that he is a useful voice of deception. When he is savvy enough the deceive the deceivers is the question. The good news is that if Rockefeller gets wiped, that will make international news but if Fulford vanishes I suspect few would know. I'll be listening.

My guess is that this story and Fulford's speculations are a ploy to create a diversion for some incident that is planned in China. The Li Family is in charge of this area so who side are they on? It's all very cloudy and questionable including the need to destroy the Earth inhabitants in the same paragraph where a new age is going to renew life as we know it anyway. Stupid people wrote those letters, not Casper!

gl2

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
On 11-10-07, Henry Makow did a Rense article saying that Fulford contacted Makow to tell him about the meeting with David Rockefeller. Now, here's where it gets bizarre:

Makow quotes Fulford writing about his conversation with David Rockefeller:

"I told him I thought of him as the Wizard of Oz and said, 'Mr. Rockefeller, we all want to go back to Kansas.'"

Wizard of Oz? Go back to Kansas? Ever read about Monarch programming? Cathy O'Brien and others report that cult and intel "handlers" use the diction of the old Wizard of Oz movie to code instructions and program for mind control victims. Believe it or not. So, an appeal to go back to Kansas sounds most strange. (I'm glad Fulford didn't use Catcher in the Rye language as did Reagan shooter Hinckley--who almost put Bush Sr. in the White House, and John Lennon's assassin, and another).

And that photo look on David Rockefeller's face doesn't at all look concerned. If major forces were actually people planning to dump the NWO in a big way, Rockefeller wouldn't look so smug about it.

In counterintelligence, the tactic is to pre-empt the opponents' impulses by placing a fake vanguard out front before anyone can make a move. Weeks ago, when Fulford said he could snap his fingers and get Rockefeller killed, I truly wondered. It didn't sound right. Worse yet, when he mentioned a Japanese royal family princess as being in on it, it sounded all the more suspicious. Japanese royals ARE NWO... probably worse than most would ever suspect.

Here's another Fulford quote in the letter to Makow (who has doubts about Fulford's whole story).

Fulford: "The meeting (with David Rockefeller) was in two capacities. One was within the matrix to get his public face and official views on the record. The other was personal in order to verify that the Fulford and the Rockefeller families have been intertwined for over a century by the ghost of G.T. Fulford."

The Fulford and Rockefeller families have been intertwined for over a century by old Fulford patriarch????

See what's wrong with the whole Fulford story?

In the end, we far outnumber the meagre, isolated NWO scions. They hide in palaces; we don't hide at all. They fear great consequences at the hands of the crowd, while we only fear the consequences of NWO dereliction.

And the final, most important wild card in it all is how aliens will be known to the public. Rockefeller and his minions want it to be just another dirty, inside deal with an alien empire. That's partly whey they think they're immune: they've stolen the recovered technologies. They even have a fake vanguard "cabal" that we're suppposed to think wants to ward off those drone-like aliens. Meanwhile, of course, the cabal coldly kills official witnesses who try to tell us about how it has all gotten out of hand, how aliens like the tall whites were given a base near Indian Springs NV (surely David Rockefeller participated in that concession), and how, as Clifford Stone reports, a gray was stationed in a base location he was taken to via underground subway from the Pentagon. Other reports show that cabal isn't really anti-alien. Instead, they're both infiltrated and drippingly addicted to a slow trickle of alien technology. It's like the trinkets given to native tribes for Long Island. The problem is what comes afterward.

So, the most revolutionary potential of all human history--how humans learn about aliens and WHICH aliens--is now playing out. Rockefeller and the gray alignment's intervention are trying to prevent us from contact with our native alien neighbors by herding us into an interloping colonizing alien's fold (aliens that Phillip Krapf and I, in my book Alien Mind - a Primer--free at www.alienmindbook.org, report are from a distant galaxy group). Rockefeller's minions want to move us with cattle prods and manipulated violence--one stupid conflicts scheme after another.

They seem to have contrived this whole Fulford thing, replete with a Japanese princess, the yakuza, and even grandpa's ghost.

Follow the yellow brick road?!???

[edit on 13-11-2007 by gl2]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

Yes I think we have to conclude that Fulford has been heavily compromised in some way. It's just a little too odd to claim that he's going help assassinate Rockefeller one day and then the next day decide that they are long lost buddies. Who's got the goods on whom here?

gl2

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Now that Fulford's latest has caused many to wonder who he's really working for (he meets w. David Rockefeller, grandpa's ghost says Rocky could be the greatest, Benj. calls Rocky the Wizard of Oz--Benjy wants to go back to Kansas, etc.), let's look back at the whole episode.

I don't want to hear more from Fulford because I suspect that he's either being played or has an alter that comes to the fore. Again, when someone comes on as though at the forefront of a revolutionary vanguard, then about two months later is eating out of the palm of David Rockefeller, the whole thing stinks.

Intelligence and corporate Big Brother ghouls use routines of the sort to spread disinformation. But what's the disinfo in the routine? True, Rockefeller and Rothschild are extreme dangers to this planet, if not the worst of elite cultists of our time. That's a consensus of the best researchers. When Rockefeller and Rothschild begin to look like they really are, it's time for some partly true, partly false disinfo to throw everyone off.

So, Fulford reports that a Japanese princess and the yakuza have combined with Chinese intel to be ready to throw off the Rockefeller cult combine, it looks bizarrely suspect. The Japanese princess' grandpa was Emperor Hirohito--remember him? He teamed up with Adolf Hitler as the two leading prongs of The Axis (they bayoneted babies in Shanghai and gassed the Jews of Europe, they ruined the lives of many of your relatives and all we got was a war machine that now kills witnesses to bizarrely aggressive alien intervention).

Strike one.

And the yakuza? Who cares? It's a subsidiary of the NWO mob. The Yakuza came in and seized a Japanese inventor's technology right when the inventor was demonstrating it for Tom Bearden. You know whose side the Yakuza is on.

Strike two.

And the Chinese (not mainland China) secret societies? They've been deep into opium and heroin traffic since the British invaded China 150 years ago to force the sale of British East India Co. opium on China. David Rockefeller has been over his head in narco traffic money and networks ever since he first tried substances.

Strike three. Fulford's story was implausible right from the start---except for two critical elements. One, Rockefeller and Rothschild are the two most visible elite ghouls of the NWO, truly heinous people. And two, they would likely try to poison the Chinese with a lab-created pathogen---if only to undermine the ascendant Chinese economy. It's hard to imagine either Rockefeller or Rothschild spawn hiding in among China's people. Even though Nick Rockefeller, that grotesque man quoted by Aaron Russo (wants to put microchips in all of us, a la the grays, and talked about a 9-11-like disaster MONTHS before it happened, as though certain it would ensue), even though Nick Rockefeller is trying to sell his Big Brother monitoring software into China at the moment, it's hard to see him blending in.

So why did they mix China into the false vanguard and anti-Rocky/Rothschild routine? Is it because they want us to think, Well it's all a bunch of @3$! so I don't believe any of it? Meanwhile, like HIV, which numerous whistleblowers say was Rocky/Rothschild NWO created (Dr. Michael Wolf, Cathy O'Brien, Len Horowitz--not actually a whistleblower, and others), it's easy to imagine spoiled rat NWO types trying to poison China. They've poisoned everyone else with their destruction, why not the most important economic superpower of the 21st century? They may want to hobble the economy, or depopulate the continent, certainly cripple it. And remember, Cathy O'Brien's husband only found out about how Cathy was about to be sacrificed when Chinese intelligence got the word to him--even showing him photos of Monarch child sex slave abuse (done by O'Brien's husband's almost business partner).

So is Fulford's whole routine aimed at defusing growing public anger, if not numerous governments' extreme wariness of the Rocky/Rothschild thing among us? Fulford doesn't even have to see the overview of it all. He just had to play his part. Clearly, there's a growing global separation from Rocky/Rothschild (and Bush) crimes against humanity. Now, there's no Hitler, no Mao or such to call the bad, crazy devil. Instead, human history may point back to this time and say that Nero was a monster but he just tried to burn Rome, while Rockefeller/Rothschild and Bush Sr. threatened to destroy the whole planet. Cathy O'Brien actually quotes Bush Sr. as saying he'll destroy the planet if it doesn't fall for his scheme.

Strange stuff, desperate people. Add to that how Rockefeller appears to be central in permitting an abducting alignment of aliens to make deeply based inroads into this planet and you see that the greatest ever threat to humankind may easily be them: Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bush Sr. and their cohort. No other regime, no other single group ever threatened the survival of the entire planet. All other traitor regimes could be defeated by allied powers, or extinguished right where they were.

Fulford's story leaves a bad taste in your mouth, so much so that the next time some read about NWO conspiracy against the people, they may simply sputter.... didn't Fulford say there was an Asian dagger pointed at Rockefeller's heart? But look at that smile on Rocky's face, all 92 shriveled years of it... He isn't worried. He seems to think we're stupid enough to fall for whatever he throws out.

The next time you read about growing global wariness of the enemy among US, the worst threat to all of humankind at this time (as Martin Luther King was saying most pointedly in the months before he was shot), think about the human majority, the many nations that don't want traitors to all of humankind making inroads among them.

Disinformation is intended to throw us all off. And when someone like Nick Rockefeller told Russo that a 9-11 event was just about to happen, we have to wonder. Was 9-11 an attempt to throw us all off? Mostly staffed by Saudis, supposedly schemed by a corporate prince (Bin Laden) whose father was best friends with the old Saudi King, sold to us as though soley schemed by Al Queda--which was sponsored by the CIA originally--in Afghanistan during the Cold War. Daniel Hopsicker has abundant evidence that the main hijackers were entwined in an Afghanistan heroin pipeline run into the US by Rockefeller/Bush Sr. intel. operatives. And a Rockefeller sponsored fund even funded Mohammed Atta's move to Germany, reports Hopsicker.

Doesn't it just stink to hell? Foreseen by Rockefeller, funded by Rockefeller and his Saudi oil slimeballs, then used to Big Brother advantage afterward. Remember the anti WTO demonstrations back in Seattle just before 9-11? Remember how Greer's movement was just gaining steam back then? Then comes 9-11 and now we're expected to do free speech in razor wire enclosures during coronation Demo-Rep conventions that try to insert CFR puppets before anyone can even think about it (like Hillary "Is she clean" Clinton---at Lampe MO).

During grad. study, two of my favorite classes were with Marshall Windmiller, who taught the history, politics and more of intelligence organizations. The main lesson I learned was to always look for counter-intelligence lies and deceptions in intel. doings. Never accept what they pretend to say, but look for what they WANT you to think, the better to manipulate you.

Rocky and his spineless ghouls live by drumming fear into a relatively innocent human populace, but the truth is they, themselves, are more afraid than anyone else. They appear to be the greatest of cowards. Once people begin to piece together the many crimes and the evidence of how all of humankind has been betrayed by a rather tiny, bizarrely corrupt group of rich criminals, their lives will never be secure on this planet again.

People are starting to wake up and question the Federal Reserve (owned by Rocky-Rothschild), 9-11, big narco (run by Rocky-Rothschild), the NWO and their many crimes against humanity.

There's no turning us back anymore. They grow increasingly desperate.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

Of course they are afraid and desperate. They know their souls are lost and they know that the very creator of the universe is coming to administer justice against them and their satanic overlords very soon. Who wouldn't be quaking in their boots. With David at 92 years, he is about to find out just how worthwhile the global power grab was, while spending an eternity squirming in hell. I'd be worried too. Of course he could still humble himself, repent and put his trust in Jesus and be saved. But it gets awfully hard to do that when all you know how to do is destroy.

gl2

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
More on Fulford’s Rockefeller story: Fulford told Rense that when Fulford began to expose Rockefeller’s subversion of Japanese society, former Japanese finance minister Heizo Takanaka offered Fulford the job of Japanese finance minister. Who knows what Takanaka might have said, but Japan wouldn’t allow that. So why would Fulford even begin to take it seriously? Then, says Fulford, after being threatened with death (or accepting to lead the finance ministry—we’re talking about a minor reporter, by the way), Fulford left. The next day a Chinese secret society contacts him (how did they find out unless they’re in on it too?) and now we hear about the grand uprising against Rockefeller. *Fulford says he would have earned billions of dollars looting the Japanese treasury.

The Bin Kong tong, a Chinese secret society was a major opium trafficker early in the 20th century. Other secret societies expanded into it, also. From Crime, Justice and Society by Larson and Garrett: “Two of the more powerful Tongs identified are the On Leong Tong based in New York and the Hop Sing operating on the West Coast. Tongs are long known to have developed strong ties with La Cosa Nostra families.” (p. 166, c. 1996) Some of it stems from the Rockefeller-Perkins-Russell money trail back during the 19th century, and the more famous Chase Bank laundering of narco money during recent years. (The Russell family is of Skull and Bones--Russell Trust fame. Russells gave seed money for the pirate-flagged Bones cult)

Fulford also says that there was a Japanese/Rockefeller plan to use Taiwan independence in order to launch a joint US/Japanese invasion and takeover of China. It sounds more like a demented child’s boardgame—no one can take China that way. Maybe Fulford was told this, but where’s his knowledge of history? My father’s Army company was beaten back by the Chinese in Korea, and generals Curtis LeMay and MacArthur were both essentially shelved by US presidents who didn’t trust attack-China lunacy.

Much worse is when Fulford says that Rothschilds (the most gruesome, cold-blooded NWO ghouls in Europe, the very head of the “joint arrangement” train) split with Rockefeller over Bush’s screw-up in Iraq. What a farce! Rothschilds nearly own Israel, where the rabid right supports Bush’ war in Iraq. European sources say Mossad operatives may have organized the assassination of more than a thousand Iraqi technicians while the US military secured the place. Here’s a Fulford quote from Rense’s interview: And specifically, if I have to, I will ally myself with the Rothschilds against the Rockefellers, if it comes to it.” Again, Fulford is naïve. Rothschilds and Rockefeller are the same criminal cult, joined at the hip since the start of Rockefeller’s reign of terror.

Next, speaking of a Taiwanese China-Asian plan to topple Rockefeller, Fulford says, “I am their spokesman. My job is to represent them in the Western world.”

And also be posed like a piece of Easter bunny candy, smiling next to (unconcerned) “Master” Rockefeller?

On the other hand, Fulford says, “Stanley Kubrick gave up his life to expose these people.” He’s referring to Kubrick’s last movie Eyes Wide Shut—Kubrick didn’t survive to see it in theaters. On that count, Fulford may be correct. And Fulford also notes, “the expanded - the other Illuminati families, you know the names. The Warburgs, the Morgans, Schiffs, et cetera - everybody knows the names. The Bilderbergers, the Council of Foreign Relations, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, all these people [have top Illuminati members in their groups].”

But let’s remember, Warburg, Morgan and Jacob Schiff all did Rothschild’s dirty work. People truly want to believe that Fulford’s story about a plan to de-activate the Rockefeller mafia is underway (who wouldn’t?), but Fulford’s last act was a letdown. Remember Fulford’s last story about his grandpa’s ghost and David Rockefeller as the all-time great? Uh oh…

Here’s another Fulford quote (Rense interview): “So I see all these UFO videos and stuff. I have to think, ‘All right, first of all, is there an earthly explanation?’ If there were aliens, you would expect them to make themselves public. The Rockefellers are spreading all this alien talk -- they have these secret bases everywhere, and they are in a huge building binge. They've been preparing some sort of nasty death fleet, and other instruments of mass killing. They've been forced into a corner. I want to make them gently put down those dangerous toys, and just back off a bit, in exchange for amnesty and protection.”

Here, again, Fulford’s awareness is lacking. Rockefeller may be the most guilty human in the murder of (thousands of) witnesses to alien tech, and Rockefeller tries to control reverse engineered technology, but aliens are real, Benjamin. Thousands of other witnesses, some ranking officials, are on record to prove it. Rockefeller’s (and Rothschild’s) relationship with abducting aliens is an issue that Fulford is missing completely. Rockefeller deliberately, unmistakably accommodates alien intervention, rather than inform against it. Ranking witnesses have been killed like cattle, and aliens have been given secret basing, plus deep, deep roles in “joint arrangement” penetration of the US military. Given Rothschild’s prime role in engineering the tyranny of Morgan-led monopolies in the US, we can see that Rothschild is even worse.

This is where I need to add info from my own writings. To kill or remove the “eye of the pyramid” (as Fulford suggests) would leave a defective, cult criminal structure in place. They would simply breed another monster to hijack our money-suckered government. By leaving out the alien and exopolitical dimensions of the pyramid, Fulford misses the mark, leaving us open to be used like cattle, once again. Sources in my book Alien Mind – a Primer (free on the web), sources with a comprehensive overview of the Rothschild/Rockefeller-alien interaction, say that the following are breeding program “direct operatives” of the gray aliens’ alignment: Rothschild, Rockefeller, Biderman Du Pont (now sheep-dipped to be simply “Du Pont”), and more. In other words, all of those families that Fulford cites (Warburg, Morgan—Morgan has no heirs except for cousins with other names, Schiff—I know a literally poor Schiff who’s Jacob Schiff’s descendant and she’s entirely out of the loop, etc.) are in the Rothschild basket, and it raises questions about an alien agenda.

So, wait a minute. Warburgs did stooge duty for Rothschild and Rockefeller by personally steering the Federal Reserve Bank into existence back in 1913. Warburg was the first Federal Reserve chairman. Warburgs ARE Rothschild agents. Didn’t a Warburg marry into the Sulzberger money web about 90 years ago? Yes, of course. A Warburg was actually PUBLISHER of the New York Times under the Sulzbergers. And where did Sulzbergers get their money for the Times? Obviously, they drew on the old Rothschild web of relations. So when the New York Times features Sulzberger bed-bunny Judith Miller as conduit for the fake nuke and other stories about Saddam Hussein in order to rush the US into war, Sulzberger looks criminally negligent. And when Daniel Hopsicker reports that a Sulzberger hireling named Chris (a Times reporter) warned witnesses in Venice FL to keep their mouths shut about Mohammed Atta’s activities there just before 9-11 (heavy drinking, dating a stripper, huge narcotics flights and shipments out of the small airport where Atta and Al Shehhi did flight training—when Atta was there!) it looks “terribly” wrong.

So we see Rothschild-Warburg-Sulzberger covering for crime on the scale of Pearl Harbor. They not only ignored all of Hopsicker’s heroic reportage; they actually did coverup footwork. That certainly isn’t innocent. What’s going on there?

Another irony in Fulford’s story is Fulford’s pedigree. (I have to admit Fulford’s story got me excited, at first). Fulford Place, where he wanted to meet David Rockefeller is, as Fulford admits in the interview, a palatial mansion built by Fulford’s grandpa… the one whose ghost supposedly ended up telling Fulford that Rockefeller could be the greatest, master-plan wizard in human history. *Fulford says Rockefeller killed Fulford’s grandpa, by the way… And Fulford says the old palace is one built by an old robber baron. So, Fulford comes from a robber baron family. Does that have something to do with Fulford’s disappointing statements after his photo op with David Rockefeller?

Let’s face it: China, India, Russia, and other nations are rising while the United States, suffering under a black budget hell-hole regime, is falling. It’s a fact of life. Leaner, more modest societies not led by sadistic child-killing animals like Rockefeller and Rothschild eventually learn. But to sit back and just wait for Chinese secret societies to fix it all for us isn’t advisable. The eye of the pyramid isn’t even human, at all. Rockefeller appears to be an alien’s stooge---I know it sounds radical, but allow time to consider the reported scenarios. Rockefeller has killed witnesses to MAJIC and other programs for decades. Working with Rothschild-led European elites (those who drink out of Rothschild’s blood-filled goblet), dirty deals have been cut with Rockefeller’s bunch, who cut US presidents out of the loop way back when Eisenhower was president.

Numerous witnesses—Dean, Clifford Stone, Lt. Col. Steven Wilson, Dr. Michael Wolf, Charles Hall (re “tall whites”) and more—say aliens have been allowed deep penetration of highest-level US bases. We have no match for their technology network. Meanwhile, witnesses have been murdered by the thousands for decades (perhaps less since 2001) and abductions continue. Ask the New York Times about it and you get laughter, derision. “What aliens?” They steer you back to Rothschild, Rockefeller and Du Pont-inflicted crimes against humanity, also known as “US foreign policy.” It’s a most convenient diversion. They lie, cheat and steal to cover up all salient news about aliens (and 9-11), preferring to immerse you in the thinnest possible slice of reality: the daily news.

So what happens when David Rockefeller (soon) dies? David Rockefeller is about 92-93, so he won't be around long. Indeed, like some his age, his memory is probably cloudy and he wouldn't be competent to manage a large, complex project. People who live committed, sensitive lives hold up better mentally in old age, but men like Rockefeller tend to lock up and crumble.

Fulford claims that Jay Rockefeller will take the reins. But Jay is a Democratic Senator , about whom bizarrely divergent reports arise. First he’s like us---only worth $2.1 million, but then it’s 110 million. In either case, he isn’t in control of Chase Bank, like David was. Jay, whatever his genetic composition, can’t do David Rockefeller’s spectrum of crimes against humanity. Nick Rockefeller (wants to “chip” us all, gray style) might be glad to oblige, but he’s small fry, in a sense, a mere sausage. Popular press says there are no more Rockefeller princes like David (we all hope).

Truth is, David Rockefeller doesn't need to relinquish control because he's already seen as over the hump. Control of the dirty monies appears to go to a CFR, or possibly DuPont-related aerospace cabal. When DuPonts took over Hughes satellite and aerospace, it boosted their already large holdings in Boeing, GM, Rockwell, and more. But that's ownership.

David Rockefeller was wealthy, but compared to DuPonts or Rothschilds (a more global hidden stash of inter-related, intermarried families), Rockefeller was always haute bourgeois--the all spread middle class wannabe, in ways. What do you expect of a man whose great grandpa was a lying, cheating snake oil salesman, a total fraud. Some argue that through black budget and Bush Sr-networked narco monies, Rockefeller, Bush, Rothschild, and others have more available cash and resource than is apparent on the surface (i.e. the old Marcos tranch). But Rockefeller's pretense was always his jealous, little boy claim that he had big money, compared to his peers. In outwardly visible terms, he didn't nearly rival DuPonts, but David's influence was to work the old Standard Oil networks and CFR, plus finance through Chase bank (and the use of government force against the people). Fortune lists his wealth as under 3 billion, and none of his children rival his old position in terms of business and finance. His money gets split, at his death. And the secret stash? Vultures probably take it. The mob killed pre-eminent mob boss Meyer Lansky's son Michael and got away with it. Theft is expected in such circles. Lansky’s other favored goober, Meyer Lansky look-alike Kirk Kerkorian, seems to have weathered mainstream looks at old Lansky money tranches.

So, it seems the old Rockefeller perch devolves onto a mixed group of interests. That's where it gets tricky. Day to day management of the black budget crime world has probably been out of Rockefeller's hands for a few, if not several years. Would you trust a 93 year old to sign major contracts?

So the challenge is for us to identify who the worst crime figures are in the "magic kingdom" of such programs and elite/cult money circles. Had Saddam (an old Standard puppet) died early, another NWO stooge would have taken his place. The stakes in Rockefeller's demise are much higher. There's a bizarrely placed clutch of manipulators already planning further contortions of global politics and sabotage, once David dies. It seems they're awaiting a third kind of ~Pearl Harbor to take maximum advantage of.

When David Rockefeller dies, the mask is simply thrown off. Then, as now, we see that the “neocons,” mere fronts for Rotschild/Warburg/Goldman and intermarried hacks, inherit David Rockefeller’s old power. (Seymour Hersh’s book, The Sampson Option, points to Goldman Sachs as prime in smuggling “the bomb” to Israel) And who hid Rockefeller’s secret stash, anyway? If, as we all assume, Rothschild originally begat Rockefeller’s reign of terror, then Rockefeller’s secret stash isn’t all in Bush Sr.’s bloody coffers. Instead, it requires a whole network of direct operative confrere to keep it going. Rothschild puppet Sarkozy will give refuge in France, of course. Again, like Lansky’s death, David Rockefeller’s end will probably be a thieves’ feeding frenzy. The neocons take the CFR, for what little it’s worth (it’s a Mickey Mouse club of elite pretenders anyway), and the old Rothschild network takes control of the dirty money agenda. 9-11 and the war in Iraq are all part of the plan, according to best evidence.

The idea is to dump us into a frenzy of war—in Iran, the next stop, and to inflame fundamental human hatreds in order to soften up ~planet Earth. How ripe it would be for the alien intervention.

The problem, of course, is that Bush is a complete screw-up, as is his war in Iraq. People hate him, passionately, but no one wants to do unto him as they did unto JFK for fear of putting Dick Cheney in the peacock throne. Bush Jr. was never competent to manage his father’s kinds of treason. It doesn’t take alien intelligence to figure that much out.

Which leaves David Rockefeller wasted down to fragile nub, while his sadistic empire of greater-than-human aspirations burns, the crowd gasping. Nero burnt Rome, of course, but the small crew of abductor-abetting “direct operatives” (who Fulford sees as the eye of the pyramid) want to betray all of humankind to a kind of alien empire, ultimately. Perhaps they think Earth can continue to spiral into oblivion because they have an escape option that other, mere humans could never have. They also think that the final act will wow humankind unto self-flagellation. After all, if all of our many sources are correct, the alien plan is to essentially eliminate humankind and replace us with Roswell-like hybrid prototypes.

So when you see evidence for Rockefeller/Rothschild and such in the spread of massively fatal virus epidemics plus Kissinger’s prime role in threatening other nations’ presidents with death if they don’t reduce their populations, just who are such fiends trying to make space for?

When their whole scheme boils down to Bush Sr. being replaced by an idiot prince (Jr.) and Rockefeller being supplanted by the neocons (in other words, Rothschild!), don’t you get the feeling that the schemers are getting desperate? And when US military leaders not only suspect it all but probably have extraordinary evidence---when they suspect alien infiltration (even Col. Corso talked about it back in the 1950’s), when other nations have the drop on Rockefeller/Rothschild operatives, and when the war scheme in the Mideast is a complete disaster, doesn’t it look as though the Rockefeller/Rothschild scheme is failing?

The whole scheme is coming unglued, so what will they try to pull off next? Move the worst conspiracy down one notch to the Warburg, Goldman Sachs level? Hand it off to Sulzberger or some third cousin of Morgan? From the alien perspective, the clock is running out because humankind has the technology to ward them off and remain independent of the abductors and their direct operatives. But they have a poison pill buried deeply among us. The misuse of scalar technologies by a potentially planet—killing elite could be triggered to ruin our entire planet, perhaps as was done in the gray aliens’ case. Then killer elites go underground and continue their genetic experiments. To do so would eliminate all who would reject them for their long reign of terror.

In other words, the situation is now an exopolitical problem, not merely a human thing as Fulford tries to paint it. Perhaps he hasn’t read much about aliens and the many witnesses to human-alien interactions. Or perhaps Fulford, being a descendant of yet another robber baron, as he, himself, put it, was just the kind of person that men like Rockefeller wanted: prone to wish for a return of his family’s old wealth, prone to think that Japan could actually put Fulford in as Finance Minister, prone to think his grandpa’s ghost would help provide an ultimate resolution to David Rockefeller’s many crimes against humanity. Yet remember: Fulford claims his grandpa was killed by a Rockefeller, so why on Earth would Fulford cap his rant with a weak story about how his family and Rockefeller go way back? Why would his grandpa’s ghost say the following: (Benjamin’s statement to Rockefeller)?

“One more thing, there really is a Heaven. I have been there. You will be able to go there so long as you take good care of your legacy. You will be known as the Greatest of the Mortals, the man who presided over the dawn of the age of immortals. Congratulations.”

So, according to Fulford, don’t worry about aliens. Instead, we could be saved by secret society ninjas, perhaps, working with Fulford as their western contact. Rockefeller will be dead within a few years (his mind died decades ago) but what about those aliens and the intervention that Rockefeller has allowed to run amok, here among us?

Rockefeller’s kind lie about nearly everything: aliens, global warming, 9-11, Vietnam, Condor, HIV, the black budget, Monarch programs and child sex slavery/killings. Rockefeller never worried about any of it. Instead, like a spoiled child that enjoys inflicting atrocities on others because it makes him feel both powerful and important, he never really grew up. He was bred in a cult-like environment with non-human implications, he got a worthless PhD from the college his dad built and did a dissertation on a simple-minded subject about how to simply maximize rake, and he has lied and murdered ever since—he seems to enjoy it. Now that he’s no longer fully competent as an adult, he can go back to his warped, childish fantasies.

But don’t forget: Rockefeller’s fellow operatives grow increasingly desperate because they ‘re fouling up in epic ways and the clock is running.

They’re losing, of course, and when the majority begins to actually realize that simple fact, we’re free again. We’ll be able to act on that information rather than simply discuss it.

gl2

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
More on Fulford’s Rockefeller story: Fulford told Rense that when Fulford began to expose Rockefeller’s subversion of Japanese society, former Japanese finance minister Heizo Takanaka offered Fulford the job of Japanese finance minister. Who knows what Takanaka might have said, but Japan wouldn’t allow that. So why would Fulford even begin to take it seriously? Then, says Fulford, after being threatened with death (or accepting to lead the finance ministry—we’re talking about a minor reporter, by the way), Fulford left. The next day a Chinese secret society contacts him (how did they find out unless they’re in on it too?) and now we hear about the grand uprising against Rockefeller. *Fulford says he would have earned billions of dollars looting the Japanese treasury.

The Bin Kong tong, a Chinese secret society was a major opium trafficker early in the 20th century. Other secret societies expanded into it, also. From Crime, Justice and Society by Larson and Garrett: “Two of the more powerful Tongs identified are the On Leong Tong based in New York and the Hop Sing operating on the West Coast. Tongs are long known to have developed strong ties with La Cosa Nostra families.” (p. 166, c. 1996) Some of it stems from the Rockefeller-Perkins-Russell money trail back during the 19th century, and the more famous Chase Bank laundering of narco money during recent years. (The Russell family is of Skull and Bones--Russell Trust fame. Russells gave seed money for the pirate-flagged Bones cult)

Fulford also says that there was a Japanese/Rockefeller plan to use Taiwan independence in order to launch a joint US/Japanese invasion and takeover of China. It sounds more like a demented child’s boardgame—no one can take China that way. Maybe Fulford was told this, but where’s his knowledge of history? My father’s Army company was beaten back by the Chinese in Korea, and generals Curtis LeMay and MacArthur were both essentially shelved by US presidents who didn’t trust attack-China lunacy.

Much worse is when Fulford says that Rothschilds (the most gruesome, cold-blooded NWO ghouls in Europe, the very head of the “joint arrangement” train) split with Rockefeller over Bush’s screw-up in Iraq. What a farce! Rothschilds nearly own Israel, where the rabid right supports Bush’ war in Iraq. European sources say Mossad operatives may have organized the assassination of more than a thousand Iraqi technicians while the US military secured the place. Here’s a Fulford quote from Rense’s interview: And specifically, if I have to, I will ally myself with the Rothschilds against the Rockefellers, if it comes to it.” Again, Fulford is naïve. Rothschilds and Rockefeller are the same criminal cult, joined at the hip since the start of Rockefeller’s reign of terror.

Next, speaking of a Taiwanese China-Asian plan to topple Rockefeller, Fulford says, “I am their spokesman. My job is to represent them in the Western world.”

And also be posed like a piece of Easter bunny candy, smiling next to (unconcerned) “Master” Rockefeller?

On the other hand, Fulford says, “Stanley Kubrick gave up his life to expose these people.” He’s referring to Kubrick’s last movie Eyes Wide Shut—Kubrick didn’t survive to see it in theaters. On that count, Fulford may be correct. And Fulford also notes, “the expanded - the other Illuminati families, you know the names. The Warburgs, the Morgans, Schiffs, et cetera - everybody knows the names. The Bilderbergers, the Council of Foreign Relations, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, all these people [have top Illuminati members in their groups].”

But let’s remember, Warburg, Morgan and Jacob Schiff all did Rothschild’s dirty work. People truly want to believe that Fulford’s story about a plan to de-activate the Rockefeller mafia is underway (who wouldn’t?), but Fulford’s last act was a letdown. Remember Fulford’s last story about his grandpa’s ghost and David Rockefeller as the all-time great? Uh oh…

Here’s another Fulford quote (Rense interview): “So I see all these UFO videos and stuff. I have to think, ‘All right, first of all, is there an earthly explanation?’ If there were aliens, you would expect them to make themselves public. The Rockefellers are spreading all this alien talk -- they have these secret bases everywhere, and they are in a huge building binge. They've been preparing some sort of nasty death fleet, and other instruments of mass killing. They've been forced into a corner. I want to make them gently put down those dangerous toys, and just back off a bit, in exchange for amnesty and protection.”

Here, again, Fulford’s awareness is lacking. Rockefeller may be the most guilty human in the murder of (thousands of) witnesses to alien tech, and Rockefeller tries to control reverse engineered technology, but aliens are real, Benjamin. Thousands of other witnesses, some ranking officials, are on record to prove it. Rockefeller’s (and Rothschild’s) relationship with abducting aliens is an issue that Fulford is missing completely. Rockefeller deliberately, unmistakably accommodates alien intervention, rather than inform against it. Ranking witnesses have been killed like cattle, and aliens have been given secret basing, plus deep, deep roles in “joint arrangement” penetration of the US military. Given Rothschild’s prime role in engineering the tyranny of Morgan-led monopolies in the US, we can see that Rothschild is even worse.

This is where I need to add info from my own writings. To kill or remove the “eye of the pyramid” (as Fulford suggests) would leave a defective, cult criminal structure in place. They would simply breed another monster to hijack our money-suckered government. By leaving out the alien and exopolitical dimensions of the pyramid, Fulford misses the mark, leaving us open to be used like cattle, once again. Sources in my book Alien Mind – a Primer (free on the web), sources with a comprehensive overview of the Rothschild/Rockefeller-alien interaction, say that the following are breeding program “direct operatives” of the gray aliens’ alignment: Rothschild, Rockefeller, Biderman Du Pont (now sheep-dipped to be simply “Du Pont”), and more. In other words, all of those families that Fulford cites (Warburg, Morgan—Morgan has no heirs except for cousins with other names, Schiff—I know a literally poor Schiff who’s Jacob Schiff’s descendant and she’s entirely out of the loop, etc.) are in the Rothschild basket, and it raises questions about an alien agenda.

So, wait a minute. Warburgs did stooge duty for Rothschild and Rockefeller by personally steering the Federal Reserve Bank into existence back in 1913. Warburg was the first Federal Reserve chairman. Warburgs ARE Rothschild agents. Didn’t a Warburg marry into the Sulzberger money web about 90 years ago? Yes, of course. A Warburg was actually PUBLISHER of the New York Times under the Sulzbergers. And where did Sulzbergers get their money for the Times? Obviously, they drew on the old Rothschild web of relations. So when the New York Times features Sulzberger bed-bunny Judith Miller as conduit for the fake nuke and other stories about Saddam Hussein in order to rush the US into war, Sulzberger looks criminally negligent. And when Daniel Hopsicker reports that a Sulzberger hireling named Chris (a Times reporter) warned witnesses in Venice FL to keep their mouths shut about Mohammed Atta’s activities there just before 9-11 (heavy drinking, dating a stripper, huge narcotics flights and shipments out of the small airport where Atta and Al Shehhi did flight training—when Atta was there!) it looks “terribly” wrong.

So we see Rothschild-Warburg-Sulzberger covering for crime on the scale of Pearl Harbor. They not only ignored all of Hopsicker’s heroic reportage; they actually did coverup footwork. That certainly isn’t innocent. What’s going on there?

Another irony in Fulford’s story is Fulford’s pedigree. (I have to admit Fulford’s story got me excited, at first). Fulford Place, where he wanted to meet David Rockefeller is, as Fulford admits in the interview, a palatial mansion built by Fulford’s grandpa… the one whose ghost supposedly ended up telling Fulford that Rockefeller could be the greatest, master-plan wizard in human history. *Fulford says Rockefeller killed Fulford’s grandpa, by the way… And Fulford says the old palace is one built by an old robber baron. So, Fulford comes from a robber baron family. Does that have something to do with Fulford’s disappointing statements after his photo op with David Rockefeller?

Let’s face it: China, India, Russia, and other nations are rising while the United States, suffering under a black budget hell-hole regime, is falling. It’s a fact of life. Leaner, more modest societies not led by sadistic child-killing animals like Rockefeller and Rothschild eventually learn. But to sit back and just wait for Chinese secret societies to fix it all for us isn’t advisable. The eye of the pyramid isn’t even human, at all. Rockefeller appears to be an alien’s stooge---I know it sounds radical, but allow time to consider the reported scenarios. Rockefeller has killed witnesses to MAJIC and other programs for decades. Working with Rothschild-led European elites (those who drink out of Rothschild’s blood-filled goblet), dirty deals have been cut with Rockefeller’s bunch, who cut US presidents out of the loop way back when Eisenhower was president.

Numerous witnesses—Dean, Clifford Stone, Lt. Col. Steven Wilson, Dr. Michael Wolf, Charles Hall (re “tall whites”) and more—say aliens have been allowed deep penetration of highest-level US bases. We have no match for their technology network. Meanwhile, witnesses have been murdered by the thousands for decades (perhaps less since 2001) and abductions continue. Ask the New York Times about it and you get laughter, derision. “What aliens?” They steer you back to Rothschild, Rockefeller and Du Pont-inflicted crimes against humanity, also known as “US foreign policy.” It’s a most convenient diversion. They lie, cheat and steal to cover up all salient news about aliens (and 9-11), preferring to immerse you in the thinnest possible slice of reality: the daily news.

So what happens when David Rockefeller (soon) dies? David Rockefeller is about 92-93, so he won't be around long. Indeed, like some his age, his memory is probably cloudy and he wouldn't be competent to manage a large, complex project. People who live committed, sensitive lives hold up better mentally in old age, but men like Rockefeller tend to lock up and crumble.

Fulford claims that Jay Rockefeller will take the reins. But Jay is a Democratic Senator , about whom bizarrely divergent reports arise. First he’s like us---only worth $2.1 million, but then it’s 110 million. In either case, he isn’t in control of Chase Bank, like David was. Jay, whatever his genetic composition, can’t do David Rockefeller’s spectrum of crimes against humanity. Nick Rockefeller (wants to “chip” us all, gray style) might be glad to oblige, but he’s small fry, in a sense, a mere sausage. Popular press says there are no more Rockefeller princes like David (we all hope).

Truth is, David Rockefeller doesn't need to relinquish control because he's already seen as over the hump. Control of the dirty monies appears to go to a CFR, or possibly DuPont-related aerospace cabal. When DuPonts took over Hughes satellite and aerospace, it boosted their already large holdings in Boeing, GM, Rockwell, and more. But that's ownership.

David Rockefeller was wealthy, but compared to DuPonts or Rothschilds (a more global hidden stash of inter-related, intermarried families), Rockefeller was always haute bourgeois--the all spread middle class wannabe, in ways. What do you expect of a man whose great grandpa was a lying, cheating snake oil salesman, a total fraud. Some argue that through black budget and Bush Sr-networked narco monies, Rockefeller, Bush, Rothschild, and others have more available cash and resource than is apparent on the surface (i.e. the old Marcos tranch). But Rockefeller's pretense was always his jealous, little boy claim that he had big money, compared to his peers. In outwardly visible terms, he didn't nearly rival DuPonts, but David's influence was to work the old Standard Oil networks and CFR, plus finance through Chase bank (and the use of government force against the people). Fortune lists his wealth as under 3 billion, and none of his children rival his old position in terms of business and finance. His money gets split, at his death. And the secret stash? Vultures probably take it. The mob killed pre-eminent mob boss Meyer Lansky's son Michael and got away with it. Theft is expected in such circles. Lansky’s other favored goober, Meyer Lansky look-alike Kirk Kerkorian, seems to have weathered mainstream looks at old Lansky money tranches.

So, it seems the old Rockefeller perch devolves onto a mixed group of interests. That's where it gets tricky. Day to day management of the black budget crime world has probably been out of Rockefeller's hands for a few, if not several years. Would you trust a 93 year old to sign major contracts?

So the challenge is for us to identify who the worst crime figures are in the "magic kingdom" of such programs and elite/cult money circles. Had Saddam (an old Standard puppet) died early, another NWO stooge would have taken his place. The stakes in Rockefeller's demise are much higher. There's a bizarrely placed clutch of manipulators already planning further contortions of global politics and sabotage, once David dies. It seems they're awaiting a third kind of ~Pearl Harbor to take maximum advantage of.

When David Rockefeller dies, the mask is simply thrown off. Then, as now, we see that the “neocons,” mere fronts for Rotschild/Warburg/Goldman and intermarried hacks, inherit David Rockefeller’s old power. (Seymour Hersh’s book, The Sampson Option, points to Goldman Sachs as prime in smuggling “the bomb” to Israel) And who hid Rockefeller’s secret stash, anyway? If, as we all assume, Rothschild originally begat Rockefeller’s reign of terror, then Rockefeller’s secret stash isn’t all in Bush Sr.’s bloody coffers. Instead, it requires a whole network of direct operative confrere to keep it going. Rothschild puppet Sarkozy will give refuge in France, of course. Again, like Lansky’s death, David Rockefeller’s end will probably be a thieves’ feeding frenzy. The neocons take the CFR, for what little it’s worth (it’s a Mickey Mouse club of elite pretenders anyway), and the old Rothschild network takes control of the dirty money agenda. 9-11 and the war in Iraq are all part of the plan, according to best evidence.

The idea is to dump us into a frenzy of war—in Iran, the next stop, and to inflame fundamental human hatreds in order to soften up ~planet Earth. How ripe it would be for the alien intervention.

The problem, of course, is that Bush is a complete screw-up, as is his war in Iraq. People hate him, passionately, but no one wants to do unto him as they did unto JFK for fear of putting Dick Cheney in the peacock throne. Bush Jr. was never competent to manage his father’s kinds of treason. It doesn’t take alien intelligence to figure that much out.

Which leaves David Rockefeller wasted down to fragile nub, while his sadistic empire of greater-than-human aspirations burns, the crowd gasping. Nero burnt Rome, of course, but the small crew of abductor-abetting “direct operatives” (who Fulford sees as the eye of the pyramid) want to betray all of humankind to a kind of alien empire, ultimately. Perhaps they think Earth can continue to spiral into oblivion because they have an escape option that other, mere humans could never have. They also think that the final act will wow humankind unto self-flagellation. After all, if all of our many sources are correct, the alien plan is to essentially eliminate humankind and replace us with Roswell-like hybrid prototypes.

So when you see evidence for Rockefeller/Rothschild and such in the spread of massively fatal virus epidemics plus Kissinger’s prime role in threatening other nations’ presidents with death if they don’t reduce their populations, just who are such fiends trying to make space for?

When their whole scheme boils down to Bush Sr. being replaced by an idiot prince (Jr.) and Rockefeller being supplanted by the neocons (in other words, Rothschild!), don’t you get the feeling that the schemers are getting desperate? And when US military leaders not only suspect it all but probably have extraordinary evidence---when they suspect alien infiltration (even Col. Corso talked about it back in the 1950’s), when other nations have the drop on Rockefeller/Rothschild operatives, and when the war scheme in the Mideast is a complete disaster, doesn’t it look as though the Rockefeller/Rothschild scheme is failing?

The whole scheme is coming unglued, so what will they try to pull off next? Move the worst conspiracy down one notch to the Warburg, Goldman Sachs level? Hand it off to Sulzberger or some third cousin of Morgan? From the alien perspective, the clock is running out because humankind has the technology to ward them off and remain independent of the abductors and their direct operatives. But they have a poison pill buried deeply among us. The misuse of scalar technologies by a potentially planet—killing elite could be triggered to ruin our entire planet, perhaps as was done in the gray aliens’ case. Then killer elites go underground and continue their genetic experiments. To do so would eliminate all who would reject them for their long reign of terror.

In other words, the situation is now an exopolitical problem, not merely a human thing as Fulford tries to paint it. Perhaps he hasn’t read much about aliens and the many witnesses to human-alien interactions. Or perhaps Fulford, being a descendant of yet another robber baron, as he, himself, put it, was just the kind of person that men like Rockefeller wanted: prone to wish for a return of his family’s old wealth, prone to think that Japan could actually put Fulford in as Finance Minister, prone to think his grandpa’s ghost would help provide an ultimate resolution to David Rockefeller’s many crimes against humanity. Yet remember: Fulford claims his grandpa was killed by a Rockefeller, so why on Earth would Fulford cap his rant with a weak story about how his family and Rockefeller go way back? Why would his grandpa’s ghost say the following: (Benjamin’s statement to Rockefeller)?

“One more thing, there really is a Heaven. I have been there. You will be able to go there so long as you take good care of your legacy. You will be known as the Greatest of the Mortals, the man who presided over the dawn of the age of immortals. Congratulations.”

So, according to Fulford, don’t worry about aliens. Instead, we could be saved by secret society ninjas, perhaps, working with Fulford as their western contact. Rockefeller will be dead within a few years (his mind died decades ago) but what about those aliens and the intervention that Rockefeller has allowed to run amok, here among us?

Rockefeller’s kind lie about nearly everything: aliens, global warming, 9-11, Vietnam, Condor, HIV, the black budget, Monarch programs and child sex slavery/killings. Rockefeller never worried about any of it. Instead, like a spoiled child that enjoys inflicting atrocities on others because it makes him feel both powerful and important, he never really grew up. He was bred in a cult-like environment with non-human implications, he got a worthless PhD from the college his dad built and did a dissertation on a simple-minded subject about how to simply maximize rake, and he has lied and murdered ever since—he seems to enjoy it. Now that he’s no longer fully competent as an adult, he can go back to his warped, childish fantasies.

But don’t forget: Rockefeller’s fellow operatives grow increasingly desperate because they ‘re fouling up in epic ways and the clock is running.

They’re losing, of course, and when the majority begins to actually realize that simple fact, we’re free again. We’ll be able to act on that information rather than simply discuss it.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

Interesting. Are the aliens real or are they themselves part of a deeper deception. I tend to believe the latter. I do not believe they are all human generated, so some really are aliens. However I believe they either inter-dimensional or actually of terrestrial origin.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I have to say GL2 you dont half go on, and on and on and on.......

It is important to analyze potential disinfo, but I think you have gone a little too far here. In my opinion Fulford explains himself 100% and your many points to debunk him are somewhat diluted and paranoid. So what if the channelled letter says to rocky "think about your legacy" given that rocky had G.T Fulford killed because he was going to fund Tesla, and given the monster that rocky is dont you think he is simply trying to appeal to his monumental ego? Rocky is on his death bed and maybe slightly worried about what meets him on the other side. Given the blood on his hands, I dont think it would have got through should he call him a murderous psychopath, do you? Also it is extremely feasible that the chinese secret society would know that he was visited by the ninja working for the NWO. Given that many of them have been caught up through fear for their own lives and probably came to the conclusion that if amargeddon does happen, it is probably detrimental to the whole, whether you have a ticket to the underground bases or not.

Sometimes I think alot of you want this to happen, cos you pull apart anything that gives anybody any hope. Fulford said he does not like to talk about the esoteric side of things cos thats what loses alot of people. It all seems pretty crystal clear to me. The Chinese like their way of life, they dont want it threatened. Why do you think they are pulling their lending to tHE U.S? Why do you think there has been a massive quake in China recently? Retaliation thats why. They wont back down without screwing some people first.

I just pray that fulford is the real thing. And a channelled letter certainly wont change my mind about him. He is defo genuine.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I've read the letters and many peoples puzzled responses to them. They're so obviously something a subtle message to DR. One he gets, after all Rockefeller probably gets a lot carried out on far more subtle messages himself. Don't take them literally. The message is: the world wants to be left with good memories of you, DR, not just the legacy of evil you're leaving behind. You're getting along in years, yet you still have time to turn this around. There is some religious detail concerning the other side but thats more or less being pragmatic about the existence of good and evil, and the hint that while he has so far served forces of evil, he could redeem himself by doing some fantastic good, releasing exotic energies, end world poverty, etc etc. Its a good message. I got it right away.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

interesting.
gl2, please post some documents or something of Rockefeller´s dark history..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

I just read your message here about Fulford. Well I must say, that you are thinking 3D on this issues. The letter of his grandfather is merely about the pre-birth agreement. Everyone of us here on Earth is somewhat agreed to be incarnated on this lifetime and fulfill the missing link we needed to balance our karmic lessons. And without these traitors and killers and unfair people we won't accomplish much of our pre-birth agreement .... but I must also say that these elites have gone too far from their agreement.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gl2

As someone who's followed Fulford for a few years, I find his channellings very interesting....

Benjamin Fulford doesn't seem to like the NWO or the Rockefellers, so I believe his decision to publish this apologetic material seems only to point to it's authenticity. My personal conclusion from my own spiritual studies is that there is no "hell", or "going down a level". Earth is like a school, and even though some people have to repeat the lesson, or start fights in the cafeteria, there is no way to "go down a grade".

Basically what I'm saying is...the universe doesn't punish anybody, we're just here to learn this dimension's lesson before going on to the next. The "ghost" of G.T. Fulford is now familiar with these facts and that's why he doesn't scrutinize Rockefeller for his earthly crimes.

But just because the Universe doesn't punish him...doesn't mean we cant.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading this thread.

Thanks very much for sharing.

I like studying about Aliens. (Extraterrestrials)
And I like Benjamin Fulford.

I can promise you some things here...

It's a busy Milky Way Galaxy and Universe.

Some groups of different races of Extraterrestrials would naturally work as a
"wisdom of several species" network.

Benjamin Fulford is a good man.

Enjoy...
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join