It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AC360: Are we Alone? Tonight 10PM EST

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sc4venger

that has something to do with my topic check it out:
UFOs are gonna be back on the news from now on

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I must admit I find all of this very exciting, the press conference has definitely had an impact. If you Google news search UFO you'll see a list of 114 articles (at the time of writing this) relating to the press conference.

I regularly search for news items relating to UFOs, I've never seen anything like this before. A few months ago the Washington Post ran a positive ET/Roswell story on the front page. www.abovetopsecret.com... I was thinking then that this could be the start of a shift of perceptions on the UFO phenomena.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if there is any follow up in the coming months.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The press, government(same thing) are doing this for a reason. Multiple ex CIA agents and ex NASA officials have spilled the beans on what the government plans to do. They are going to trick us all and say in the near future that we are going to attacked by aliens. I know thst sounds outrageous, but google(goverment will fake alien attack/invasion) it and these sources are legitimate. The government will be the ones flying the saucers as they have had the technology to build them for some time now. I had a hard time believing this myself, but the proof is in the pudding. Why would they do this? To scare the public, the like it when we are scared. Only they know there true intentions, but wait and see...

[edit on 14-11-2007 by gabriel5578]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I know that this may sound a little of topic, but what if it is just sleight of hand? If we get sidetracked by the ufo stuff thats just going to take attention away from something else we may need to pay attention to that the government may be working on like Blackwater or another 9-11/7-7 event.
It is good that people are talking more about this kind of thing but we all know that this kind of report could easily lead us away from other things behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was away and missed this but I was surprised this morning on the Fox news channel they have talked about this a few times.

At 9:23 they had a three minute segment with pictures about the Arizona lights in "97" and just before commercial I caught something about Clinton and files they had on UFO's.

The former governor of Arizona was suggesting our government needs to investigate this. I think with all this going on this would be the time for the US government to do something because it would take a lot of minds off of what is going on that they are trying to pull and it will keep millions of people off there back for awhile.

If the government were to play there "stupid cards" which they play all the time they could get themselves out of trouble. I believe by saying they will investigate then come out with stuff from other era's that they just located might save then in some small way. This way people who have been taken by these beings can't really go after them for allowing there abductions to take place. All they would need to do is play there cards right.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My assumption is that the government is not simply going to play it's 'stupid' card; I think they're going to play dumb in the literal sense of the word.

All they have to do is refuse to make comment for a month or so until people give up... or, at least, the media.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I will write in short terms - UFO's exsits -

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I feel like the only one saying this, but arent we at sites like ATS because we want the truth and we don't find it in the mainstream media?

Hasnt recent alternative news been hinting at a disclosure? I mean I'm not surprised that CNN is taking notice. The facts are undeniable. This is a possible reality and I dont see what so many people are surprized to see it hitting mainstream. After all, it's the only "reliable" venue for mass awareness.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join