It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning..communist/terrorist/roguenation/ asteroid/et..we are on rogue nation part

page: 1.

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

FIRST IT WAS THE "COMMUNISTS, THEN TERRORISTS,THEN THE ROGUE NATIONS, ASTEROIDS AND FINALLY, THE ET'S"-WERNER VON BRAUN.

ok so we went through the communists

- soviets

we went through the terrorists

- al queda and them bitches

are we at rogue nations now

- iran?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Rogue state is a term applied by some international theorists to states considered threatening to the world's peace. This means meeting certain criteria, such as being ruled by authoritarian regimes that severely restrict human rights, sponsor terrorism, and seek to proliferate weapons of mass destruction."

* States currently considered "Rogue States" by the United States:

1. Flag of Iran Iran
2. Flag of North Korea North Korea

* States formerly considered "Rogue States" by the United States:

1. Flag of Pakistan Pakistan
2. Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
3. Flag of Iraq Iraq
4. Flag of Libya Libya

yep we are right on the money, next thing to come is asteroids, and then ets

wow isnt it

and also on the interview show with Larry king last friday i think it was, didn't he say in the begging in of the interview UFOS>>>IS NATIONAL SECURITY ON THE LINE.......so i guess we are starting early on the ET part

Staff Edit: Fixed title view.

[edit on 11/12/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You should include the US in your list there.... a 9$ trillion debt, war(s), foreclosures approaching 1930s numbers, poisoning it's people in foods, medicine and air/environment, corrupt political parties and a 70% consumer-spending economy... illegal federal reserve/private banking system, supporter of capital punishment, shall I go on?

Iran is set to build 200+ mph Mavlev (magnetically-levered) trains that are currently operating in China and Japan. Advancing their infrastructures.

Last time I checked, the US killed off more jobs in its auto sector -- the machine tool industry being it's last leg of production.

Rogue government is DC, NY, LA and Chicago.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I always found it a terrible cooincidence that these Rogue Nations just happen to be the ones that aren't 'owned' by the World Bank and the IMF.
Started a thread on it a while back and it got sucked into PTS...
www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I found the same thing quite odd. It's almost like they're muscling out the smaller guy for protection....

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well i guess we are also starting the weaponization of space early..

Pentagon wants to create space vehicle to fire missiles anywhere on Earth

s if it didn't already have enough work in Iraq, the Pentagon plans to divert funds from an appropriation to improve submarine-launched Trident missiles to develop a "global strike" program which would allow the US to target and dispatch a "precision-guided" warhead anywhere in the world within two hours.

rawstory.com...

you heard it right there...this aint no game

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Yeah.

Coincidence.

Right.

Thanks for the link, I bumped your thread over there, just trying to do my part to raise awareness.

[on topic]

Yep we seem to be right on schedule, if not a little ahead.

Gotta keep that military/industrial complex fired up and profitable.

Wouldn't want the elite to go broke now, would we?

top topics

join