It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Thing To Ever Come Out Of Canada!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Never actually had that brand of wiskey. Wiskey does happen to be my favorite hard liquor but i rarely deviate from my brand (Crown Royal) Its great for shots.

As AD said TO is (unfortunatly) where everything is happenning. But hell, free coffee and soem ATS mania will get me down there.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Crown Royal is a great whiskey, but the problem with it is that it's too smooth. It goes down so easy. The next thing you know you're laying in a gutter.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Good point.

I like my whiskey to slap me around a little bit. :bash:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by AccessDenied

I'm sorry AD, but that looks like somebody hurled on some perfectly good fries.

Peace

If you think that looks like puke and fries.. I guess you've never seen Smoked meat Poutine or Italian poutine (poutine with spaghetti sause). Yummy!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

That sounds good too.

I'm a poutine fan and I've never even had it!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just Googled a picture of it, and yeah it looks pretty revolting.

You Canadiens should really take a Texan's advice as far as putting gravy on something. We know gravy. We get gravy transfusions down here.

What's even more confusing is that the French even claim such a vomitous looking dish seeing as how French cooking is considered by many to be the best in the world, myself included.

Are those French fries or Freedom fries they're using?

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Oh lets not make good food political now, Doc.
Personally I prefer Chili fries....OH YEAH....
With an Ice cold beer...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

It's been my experience that more often that not, the best tasting foods are the worst looking.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule....

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Heh, anything with a good cold beer is tasty as hell. If you dont like the meal, you can just chug the beer

Oh and Doc, their both french and freedom fries, just depends on who eats em I guess

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Oh yeah baby...
But right now..
Wildberry Vodka cooler.
Lakeport honey was last night.
And Ta dah...a Webbers Hamburger for dinner...Anyone know what I'm talking about?
My god the best burgers...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Never had Webbers. Are they only in GTO.

Do you have "The Works" in Toronto? It's a gourmet burger joint. There are a couple in Ottawa.

The best fast food burgers place in the universe is "In and Out" in California. They pat the fries dry with a cotton towel before serving them and the milk shakes are heaven sent

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ya those are some good burgers. I remember when i was a kid going to the burger joint along the highway (on the way to the cottage). Its a pretty cool setup, you sit in "luxury" traincars. Good burgers made to order (not precooked crap) and some wicked chocolate milkshakes.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

Never seen "The Works" before in TO, though to be fair, I dont spend much time there.

And Webbers to my knowledge only has one location, along a highway. (cant remember which one) But they do sell their frozen burger patties in grocery stores across Canada I believe.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join