It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of Speech

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Marrs

I would like to take a moment to share this video with you all here.. And I would be pleased to discuss this speech and what it means, and what it did mean at the time.

When I first heard this speech, it was under the context that JFK was talking about the SS that have a tight grip on our great nation today.

But after talking to a couple history buffs, they said that my thoughts on this video are warped and taken out of context.. They told me that JFK was not talking about the illuminati. But about Russia.. And other nations that hold secert meetings and such.. But nothing to do with the NWO at that time..

This was in a time of the cold war, and a time where many spies where thought to be inside America.. And this speech was directed to the Russians. As I was told.. But my gut tells me otherwise, however I am a young man of 30 years old.. I didnt start to understand what was going on in the world I live until about 6 years ago.. And many things I read and hear can be taken out of context if you didnt live at the time of the event.. I am all about understanding, and keeping an open mind..
ITs just many people tell me Im a quack to think the things I think.. Such as the NWO agenda, and that the CIA murdered JFK..

Many young views that where not alive at the time and hear these words, its very easy to misunderstand what he is talking about here..

In a short post could you please enlighten me on just what he was talking about here, and who is was directed too..

This was one of the first speechs that got me started thinking.. I thought that he said this, and then they killed him becasue he was a threat to the NWO agenda..

Are my thoughts correct? Or are my history buffs friends correct when saying he was clearly only talking about Russia and our foes at the time?

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts

[edit on 12-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Howdy zysin5,

Here is a link to hear JFK's own words:

video.google.com...

It is clear that he is speaking about our country and our institutions, so do not let anyone try to tell you that he was speaking about the old Soviet Union. Furthermore, this speech was to the American Newspaper Publishers Association, which makes its meaningfulness even stronger since he was addressing the media moguls, many of whom belonged to those very same secret societies.

Kennedy's opposition to secret societies, hidden power and secrecy in general probably was another straw that broke the camel's back and lead to his execution in Dallas in November, 1963.

Jim Marrs

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Absolutely agree. I've listened to it many times and transcribed these crucial paragraphs. The speech definitely plays on two levels: the USSR as the 'beard' and the MIC/NWO for the 'enlightened.' He never mentioned communism or the Soviet Union in the speech, either.

Brave man; last true American to be President.

It's also beautifully written and eloquently spoken.

We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, upon guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

I cant thank you enough for taking the time out to respond to my thread here! This is very helpful to me and my studies. I did have a gut feeling that there was much more to this. And those scholar friends of mine just dont want to see the truth to all this..
But its extreamly clear to me, that these groups of people had him killed..

You see the deeper I dig into this subject the more I find you cant blame one person or one single group. Yet these groups who work in secert are so very careful about what they do, and who they let know what they are doing, that its next to impossible to prove this. However not impossible, just highly unlikely we will ever come to an answer..
To many people are to comfortable with today..
I am not.. Am I one of the only few people who feel like I live in a world that has been turned upside down. And shaken violently till everything in our pockets fall out?
I feel abused and powerless to stop these people..
How can you stop a corperate monster.. ITs has many legs and arms.. hundreds of eyes, and many mouths...
Its a beast that is killing us all...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I have to say that was an awesome Google link to the words JFK had to say. Thanks for sharing that with us. I just wish there was an old newsreel to go with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
hate to ruin the party, but the speech is clearly and certainly about the soviet union. Everyone knew it at the time. If it meant anything else, JFK failed to communicate well, because everyone thought he meant russia.

He refers to the "events of recent weeks" - it's the invasion of cuba, the plans for which had been published by the press. JFK is admonishing them to keep government secrets so the russians dont find out what we're doing.

It was VERY COMMON at that time to refer to the "international communist conspiracy", nothing unusual in the use of that word

he doesnt mention "russia" but that's just typical diplomatic stuff; a veiled insult really.

but he does mention "the cold war"...so it's obviously russia

this doesnt meant there's no american conspiracy (illuminati or whatever)...i think there is, too...but this speech is not about that

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hi all..

i wish he was able to live and do what he wanted...this world would be a different and better place for humanity imo...

the video
video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think JFK was after the FED.

And anything in Mass Media coverage he thought controlled.

And anything left over from Eisenhower's Farewell Address.

Perhaps JFK had run ins with the Omega Agency or Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have to say that was an awesome Google link to the words JFK had to say. Thanks for sharing that with us. I just wish there was an old newsreel to go with it.

Do you think JFK would look as scared as Eisenhower when he went up
against the Omega Agency?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Absolutely agree.

We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, upon guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed.

That without a doubt sounds just like what we are confronted with today by our government and corporate puppet masters.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

He is talking about the CIA. He fired the CIA director Allen Dulles crippling the CIA. It is very secret. Daddy Bush was a CIA man and denied it. Kennedy knew what the CIA was capable of. He was warning us.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Greetings Jim!

once again I thank you for your time, and explaining to me what I already had a hunch upon.
I think this is comming together. And I feel as if I have one piece to this big puzzle.
JKF at one time tried to shut down the federal reserve correct?

It was in his plans to put some regulation upon the Federal Reserve.

This in itself would be one of the key reasons he was killed?
I mean Im sure there are many other reasons.

This all comes together for me becasue of current day issues.

Such as the black out of Ron Paul by the media.
They gave him a warning. And this to me was a clear message!

The Federal Reserve is not going anywhere.. And anyone who tries to stop them, or shut them down will in turn be "shutdown".
Shot, killed, blacked out!

The Federal Reserve system was put in place to make us slaves!
Its no longer a black or white race based theory!

WE are all slaves to this system. They have the guns, they have the power to keep it in place. We are almost powerless to stop this!

And lets say we do stand up to this and stop them. Much like those who lived before us did.. And many died, and gave everything to warn us of this type of system.
Only to have a later generation piss it all away!!!

So in theory I stand up and become a General of a new army that stands up to these bullies and theives! And in theory I win, and take back control!
I make my writtings on the wall, and warn later generations of this crooked and wicked system!

Only to have the later generation forget and become subdued by the very system I had warned them about. Becasue they where to busy trying to pay bills.. To busy to just live their lives! To busy and to enthralled by the new TV shows, video games, and God knows what else.

They always win in the end becasue the true souls who fight for freedom have long past died.. And that evil lurks and waits within the shadows of time for the right moment when everyone is asleep to creep its ugly head back into society and rape us all! And enslave us all again!

But this is much deeper than what I am talking about.. THis is evil in the prime pure form!

Think of all the stories you have ever heard about heros! And the evil they fight! The Mighty Heros defeat the evil.. Yet the evil is only banished to a place where it waits until the heros lives have past.
The evil then comes back and pretends its good, and then it all starts over agin..
However this time there are no heros. Becasue people think that Evil is the hero to save the day..

This time around the good guys dont win.. Becasue you cant win VS something like this.

Sometimes I think the only way to truely win, is to let evil strike you down!
Let it destory us. Which is what we are doing.
Is it the right thing? I dont know.. But I know that for thosands of years we are always fighting, and killing for peace.
It just doesnt seem to end!!! It a cycle of maddness!!

And people are plum tired. People just want to live their lives, and be left alone.. But slaves do not get that option!
And we Are slaves! We the people? NO we the slaves of America!

Sorry i went off on such a tangent here.. But the base root of all this comes down to control.
And when one force tries to control another force you get power struggles.

JFK was one who struggled aginst this power.. And he died for that fight.

Who is next? I dont think there is anyone left to fight this power.

Prehaps, and just prehaps the people we are told to be our foes.
Are really those fighting the powers that control us all!!

WE are told how many bad guys, Terrorists, and boogy men are out to get us.. Well I now know in my heart that the bad guys are the ones in control of the Federal Reserve..
This takes me into dangerous grounds.. And I could be killed for even saying this.. So I wont say it.. Im no hero..
But I could be a hero, if more people would stand behind me.
Im no fool.. And I know one man can not challenge such a foe.

A hero who stands alone is a dead man.

So to me a true hero would be a massive group of slaves who stand up against their slave masters..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
JFK was clearly talking about the Federal Reserve System. It's deliberations are secret, no expenditure is questioned, etc. JFK signed Executive Order 11110:

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.
With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it?

Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Kennedy wasn't the only former president to warn about about the dangers of the goals of certain institutions in our country:

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

coursesa.matrix.msu.edu...

Part of this speech appears at the beginning of Stone's JFK and it's the first time I had heard Eisenhower speak about the MIC.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Howdy zysin5,

I can see that you are frustrated in trying to figure out a way to stop the fascism rampant in America today. I have been at this same game for more than almost 50 years so think how I must feel.

But don't get discouraged. More people, especially young people, are much more savvy today than ever before in our history. And the most hopeful thing is that, as you say, they just want to live their lives and, better yet, there are more of us than there are of the folks who are trying to control the world. Unfortunately, today the majority of people are either part of the slave system and don't want to see it change or they are beaten down and feel they have no power. This is wrong. We, all of us, do have the power. In today's consumer society, if enough people stop buying a product or demand something new, the corporate system will respond. After all, the bottom line is all that counts with them. If enough people would not buy Exxon gasoline next month, Exxon would see a significant drop in profits and would be forced to lower their prices. Then, when everyone rushes to buy the cheaper Exxon gas, the other gasoline companies would be forced to reduce their prices to compete.

But such people power requires action on the part of a large segment of the population which, in turn, means educating and motivating a large segment of the population. This means reaching this large segment via mass communication. Here is the roadblock -- the multinational corporations (actually there's only five - see my latest book, The Rise of the Fourth Reich for details) control virtually everything we see and hear, from TV and radio to magazines, publishing and even billboards. We must find a way to break the choke hold over mass communication by corporate power. Bill Clinton tried to revived the FCC Fairness Doctrine which demanded that publishers and broadcaster give equal coverage to an issue but this was blocked by Sen. John McCain. The Internet is an obvious way to reach many people but there are still too many not on the Net and many who are waste their time on sites that do not truly inform them of the facts of the world. Praise ATS and others like them but there are not enough and the global fascists are working even now to curtail the Internet.

It will take all of us -- you, me and everyone we know -- to start magazines, alternative newspapers, blogs and websites, radio talk shows, town meetings and anything else you can think of, to break the monopoly of the mass media. So don't just sit there griping, get out and do something.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am deeply honored by your words sir! And you are right, sitting here behind a computer screen and just making posts will not help.
As I am preaching to The Choir here on ATS..
I have started talking point groups in my neck of the woods. I have been taking this with me everywhere I go.
And yes I am met by extream force. Those who have labeled me a nutter, those who have put me down and try to beat me down.
Ive made flyers, I hold meetings at my local club house, and burn DVD for everyone to watch.

I have also taught many people about your work as well Mr. Marrs!
I have seen you on the history channle, and many other shows before.

As this is why I am truely honored to have had the chance to speak with you here on ATS. You sir are a legend! And you have laided the ground work for young folks like myself.
Here is one series of videos I share with everyone I know.. As it helps them get started, becasue they are more willing to hear this from a source like history channle..

You have done so much already, and you have been out there for so many years.. And you are right, I can only have empathy for how you must feel when you have been at this for so long, and things are still the way they are..

You have personally had a hand in taking my actions from my room, into the world I live within! You are umoung the grandfathers of conspiracy theory.. Jim Marrs, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell.

So I bid you adue! And I thank you for your time, and with some sweat, blood and tears, together we can make this a better place.
But we must step together.. IM working on that in my real life to open the eyes of family and friends.

And yes Ive lost a few of them, becasue they are highly dependant upon this system.. And they walked out of my life becasue of my feelings and what I say.. But this does not defeat me.. I will keep on going untill there is no breath left in my body.
I try not to force this knowledge upon them.. But I make it clear what is going on, and what we must do to fight it!

Together we move, and together we battle this thing that has gotten out of hand.. But not with guns or knifes.. We fight with knowledge and words!
The meetings of the minds, and for every friend I have lost, I have met a new one that stands by me and helps me get the message out!

I will keep you up dated now and then on my personal progress!
As I can no longer sit behind a computer screen and say how bad it is, we all know how bad it is.. We march! And we write and we love!

I have also read your book Under siege, Alien Agenda, and take alot of time to share your work with my friends and family.
I respect your view on 9-11 you make alot of sense and you dont distort the truths of this like some people do with this subject..

I hope to meet you someday and shake your hand!

For anyone who doesn't know.. Take some time and go here to check out Jim Marrs website

Here is something I found directly related to this topic.. And our current dealings today in the now.

THE CREATORS OF NAZISM STRIKE AGAIN DEPT.

Read this straight-forward account of the looting of the US banking system and understand that it has all happened before and by the same families and corporations. For those of you who have read my new book, The Rise of the Fourth Reich, you will immediately recall that it was J.P. Morgan and National City Bank (now Citicorp) that helped provide the financial foundation for Adolf Hitler and his Nazis in pre-war Germany. What started as the demise of one Viennese bank in 1931 soon blossomed into the failure of the entire German banking system, an event that drove fearful middle-class Germans right into the arms of the Nazis. We are now seeing a repeat of this methodology of first bankrupting a nation and then seizing dictatorial control. One of the few differences this time around is that the globalist fascists controllers have learned not to give power to one individual. They might lose control as they did with Stalin and Hitler. When the more recent President John F. Kennedy began to be too popular, his reign was ended.

Jim

[edit on 23-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I will quote some more from the speech in question.. for those who have ears it must be obvious this speech is NOT aimed towards russia.

In fact, directing it's meaning towards Russia is an act that only helps to diffuse the severeness of this warning.

Even today, there is little value in opposing a closed society by imitating it"s arbitrary restrictions.

Even today, there is little value in ensuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.

And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand it's meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.

This means, imho, that some force in the USA was, at that time, anxious to institute a govermental 'tradition' which resembled that of the 'opposed closed society' (which would at the time be Russia)

By sidetracking it to the Us versus the Commies track, those powers have diverted much scrutiny which would have wreaked havoc on their plans.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Actually, he's talking about the Soviet Union and the Bay of Pigs invasion 10 days earlier:

The FULL context, the full speech:

www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Speeches/JFK/003POF03NewspaperPublishers04271961.htm

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
they will soon reveal themselves as they will want to take credit for this brilliant (evil too!) but brilliant plan.

top topics

join