It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Conference Live on CNN right now!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here it goes:

www.cnn.com...

You will have to click on the live tab and then go to the ufo conference video that is being held in Washington DC right now, I just started watching it and they are talking about experiences right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think its pretty cool that this is on CNN. Is it being broadcast on TV as well?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I think its pretty cool that this is on CNN. Is it being broadcast on TV as well?

Yeah it was, I was laying on the couch about 5 or 7 mins ago fixing to take a nap, and they were showing sound bytes of it, and said they were showing it live on CNN.com and that they would give updates regularly.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Crap! of corse I'm at work as a Veteran on Veterans Day mind you, and I get "Access Denied". CNN Video is blocked at work. Can someone please give some updates?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I really hope this will be available on youtube or somewhere later as a download.

Really awesome that it's been featured on CNN.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
I really hope this will be available on youtube or somewhere later as a download.

Really awesome that it's been featured on CNN.

I'm sure it will, I hope this conference has an impact for sure.
It's caught the MSM eye, or it could have been because of Larry King.
Hopefully they won't get dismissed as a bunch of crazys.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is an ongoing thread for this here...

CNN Conference

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
Crap! of corse I'm at work as a Veteran on Veterans Day mind you, and I get "Access Denied". CNN Video is blocked at work. Can someone please give some updates?

The former Governor of Arizona is speaking now, i think he is talking about the Phoneix Lights, maybe someone can clarify.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Did those wtinesses already have their speeches or are they about to? When did the pc start???

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Did those wtinesses already have their speeches or are they about to? When did the pc start???

10am Central Time. about an hour and a half ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Did some guy just ask for visual evidence? WOW.....and thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
saw that this was on but i didn't have time to sit and watch it. did anything significant happen?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
wow they handled that with a lot of class, much better than disclosure project ever did. Probably absolutely nothing will come of it though and the 'main' media will completely ignor it..

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Well, people shared their experiences with UFO's and took questions afterwards. No physical proof was presented, but just the fact that CNN had it on without ridicule was a breath of fresh air from the US mainstream media.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wonder how many people are going to say that one of the last people asking a question was a reptile
(the guy had quite a unique voice, though, haha)

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
missed it.. caught the last 30sec. of it... kinda ko0l they even have this on.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well its over.. something significant...mm.could be that press didnt throw tomatoes or laugth at them??...because what was new..nothing..all were just stories...

The good thing media and press didnt laught...the bas thing is that there wasnt anything important other than UFO are real..we need to investigate and the USA need to open their archives....nothing new to see..

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BSP2000

I didnt catch all he was saying, but they ignored him didnt they? Was he a rrandom nut that got in?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I missed it....

Can someone put it on Google video?

[edit on 12-11-2007 by ebe51]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
reply to post by BSP2000

I didnt catch all he was saying, but they ignored him didnt they? Was he a rrandom nut that got in?

he was asking why the panel hasnt considered ancient ufo evidence from civs such as sumeria.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join