It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Baaaaaaack..............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Allright. The bozo man is done feeling sorry for himself. I'm back!
Yeah!

Talk about a funky week. I usually feel like Billis, but I felt like Emile Debeque (Do the research). Then I was crushed.
Then I realized how many friends I have.
Yeah! I'm back!

So now I'm sittin' here getting ready to do some thinkin' and stuff.

Hmmmmmmm........................

So I call my trusty dog.
"Come here Yabaastad."

He comes runnin' over lookin' all happy and stuff.

Yep, Yabaastad is one good dog.
So I start to pet him, and MAN! He's really shedding. Alot of hair and stuff is flyin' through the air.

So he's sittin' there, and I'm pettin' him and stuff. I hit his tickly spot and his back leg is kickin' and stuff. Man! All this hair! It's like flyin' up my nose and stuff.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........... What can we do about this hair and stuff? What can we do. Man! It's like everywhere.

"Stop sheddin' Yabaastad!"

Hmmmmm........... that didn't seem to work. He doesn't listen real well.

Hmmmmmmmmm.......... Like I remember seein' people get waxed and stuff. Like they put this sticky stuff on their faces and stuff then rip that hair off. Hmmmmmmmmmm........... I wonder. I have alot of duct tape. Maybe I could be waxin' Yabaastad and stuff.

So I go and get that fancy duct tape, and put a strip on his butt, and rip that fancy duct tape off.
Hmmmmm.......... Yabaastad didn't like that very much. He's runnin' away lookin' all mad and stuff.

Wait, I got it! So like I go and get a sheet.

"Come here Yabaastad."

So he comes walkin' over lookin' all ticked off and stuff.

Yep, he's certainly givin' me dirty looks and stuff.

So I take that sheet and wrap it around him. Then I use that fancy duct tape and tape that sheet around him. Yeah! No more hair! Yabaastad looks like a big dog mummy. Genius! The hair is stayin' in!

"Yabaastad! Stay! Wait! Why are you growlin' and stuff?"

Ahhhhhh - I gotta run!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That's more like it! Welcome back, funny man.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome back Big L!

Now what ya need to do is get real high cos I've heard from a friend that those mummy dogs don't climb to well.

And they like buscuits and
and steak and
and at a real push they'll even go for a bit of
and

MonKey

six

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Now watcha gonna do when mummy dog is standing over you, while you are sleeping, with a roll of the fancy duct tape, some jumper cables, gummy worms, and a tarp?

top topics

join