It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Masons Evil?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Mods, I request you close this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
I'll come right out and say it. I don't trust em.

Having said that, before I jump into a big spiritual battle with

the Masons, I would like to give any Masons on this forum a

chance to change my mind.

I think the upper level Masonic M.O. is none other than Global Genocide. The top Masons "think" they are the lords of the world, am I wrong?

Before I post links and quotes, I will give Masons a chance to respond.

Non-Masons, please chime in on your thoughts too. I am going somewhere with this.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Mods, I request you close this thread.

Why?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Because I have decided to change my approach. This thread is full of a bunch of angry Mason and me.

Maybe people think I being too critiical. I started a thread with a different approach. All I want is the truth.

Mods: Please close this thread. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sorry about the mistake (misquote) above. I just meant to quote the bottom part asking for non-mason opinions...and I'm new. Anywho.. it is my belief that there is inherant evil within all organized institutions. I haven't seen a single exception, from families to C.S.I.S. Therefore, to some degree there must be consideration for "personal responsibility" as is within our greater society. We all know of masons who have excelled to become powerfull. They seem to keep it in the family when they can... but again, I think this is applicable from drug cartels to space programs. I was invited to meeting of a royal order in Canada where there was certain to be the police cheif, corporate heads, diplomats etc... and was told that they would typically be entertained while drinking, eating and discussing
both business and poliics. Many would get out of hand but would be reduced the embarrassment via "secrecy".. I'm sure there was evil within some of that business... but the same might be said for the business discussed after church for others... or politics after chess-club...

Anyways, I can tell you have a very well tuned mind for science after reading your theories regarding that magnet machine. I think that you are on to something there... and have drawn a correlation to the prism rings filmed surrounding small black holes in both Mexican and British airspace.
This technology would have been suppressed alongside the elecric car, biogenics and anything else that threatens the current cash flow. Not to get off topic, so please allow me to amalgamate them. People who seek power within organizations are able to do more evil simply because they are able to cloak behind either their bredrin, who are good, or the group name itself. This evil seems isolated within good collaberation... no matter... they are surrounded... as the tao would suggest...

pls. post the link back to that magnetic fusion thread.... I lost it and would love to hear more on your theories concerning this... I have a strong belief that your right... and more reasons to believe so... chat soon

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Because I have decided to change my approach. This thread is full of a bunch of angry Mason and me.

We Masons are not angry. I have yet to see a single angry Mason here.

We show little contempt when it comes to threads like this, that much can be seen. Many Brothers gladly answer your questions, and the questions of many other members but when people refuse to accept what we say and still demonize us, we don't get angry, but show little contempt.

Maybe people think I being too critiical. I started a thread with a different approach. All I want is the truth.

If you where given the truth I have a feeling you would still choose to deny it.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Y

Y, thanks a ton. It feels good not to be alone in this. I feel isolated. 3000 people looked at this thread, and a couple have chimed in to support me, or at least admit that I have a point.

The magnet theory

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

That has nothing to do with Masonry and has no purpose in this forum.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'll come right out and say it. I don't trust em.

Having said that, before I jump into a big spiritual battle with

the Masons, I would like to give any Masons on this forum a

chance to change my mind.

I think the upper level Masonic M.O. is none other than Global Genocide. The top Masons "think" they are the lords of the world, am I wrong?

Before I post links and quotes, I will give Masons a chance to respond.

Non-Masons, please chime in on your thoughts too. I am going somewhere with this.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by stompk]

Freemasons are not evil. In fact you have Freemasons to thank for all of the freedoms that you and the rest of the ignorant of your ilk have allowed to disintegrate from your lack of vigilence.

Signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons:

William Ellery
Benjamin Franklin
John Hancock
Joseph Hewes
William Hooper
Robert Treat Paine
Richard Stockton
George Walton
William Whipple

Signers of the Constitution of the United States

Bunning Bedford, Jr.
John Blair
David Brearley
Jacob Broom
Daniel Carroll
Jonathan Dayton
John Dickerson
Benjamin Franklin
Nicholas Gilman
Rufus King
James McHenry
William Paterson
George Washington

Signers of the Articles of Confederation

Thomas Adams
Daniel Carroll
John Dickinson
William Ellery
John Hancock
Cornelius Harnett
Henry Laurens (South Carolina)
Daniel Roberdeau
Jonathan Baynard Smith

Freemasonry and their "conspiracies" were what was responsible for causing the fall of most monarchies in Europe. Freemasonry was such a threat to the monarchs of that time that the Pope issued a proclamation that no Catholic could be a mason because of the political ideology that freemasonry propagated: the idea of "Liberty".

The basic masonic code dictates that all men are equal in the face of their creator, it seeks to make good men better, and better men great in the face of their creator; and thus that all masons should seek to enlighten the "profane" (i.e. non-masons) to become better people.

Sometime after the civil war in the US Freemasonry was hijacked by what some would call the Illuminati. They are a European confederation of evil people, who long for the days when their families were kings/queens and fuedal lords. They sought to destroy the USA through infiltrating the Masonic order.

They have accomplished their goal and the US is finally about to collapse because of it.

I am a Freemason. I am not Illuminati. I am fighting them.

You should wake up and fight from the inside before we lose our country completely. There is still time and hope.

-Euclid

[edit on 15-11-2007 by euclid]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
the bible says several things about the builders. 1 that jesus will eventually be made the capstone after the builders reject him, and terrible things happene.hehe. Then it has a warning to (stay clear of egypts religion?? and its curses,) could it be the masons. Building things endlessly never realising theres not enough to take care of it all?

Masons evil, not individualy, but then we are all evil, we all fall short at the least of the glory of God if you believe. I think high level illuminatists, witches, warlocks, alchemists etc.. are twisted sometimes in there reason and logic, which makes them do evil desperate things like cloning humans, or casting mega rituals like 9-11 for power.

() please look it up, no time here to do so.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

the bible says several things about the builders. 1 that jesus will eventually be made the capstone after the builders reject him, and terrible things happene.hehe. Then it has a warning to (stay clear of egypts religion?? and its curses,) could it be the masons. Building things endlessly never realising theres not enough to take care of it all?

Masonry is not a religion, and adheres to no Gods, let alone Egyptian Gods.. As for "don't worship egyptian Gods"
I am firm in my beliefs Judaism is a product of Egyptian religion to begin with, talk about hypocritical.

I think high level illuminatists, witches, warlocks, alchemists etc.. are twisted sometimes in there reason and logic, which makes them do evil desperate things like cloning humans, or casting mega rituals like 9-11 for power.

Cloning Humans? No Human has been cloned, and if it where to be done, it would be done by a scientist, most likely an atheist scientist. As for "9/11" as a ritual. Common. How absurd. You are entitled to your opinion, not to make up facts.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

You should join their group then. Or have you already.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I love how masons always dodge the subject of albert pike whenever he is brought up.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just curious, have you listened to david ike at all? might wanna check out his stuff.

As far as the Masons go, I think they follow the true religion, all others are shadows of it.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Unfortunately I do have to agree that Al Pike is a major reason why people including myself are hesitant about Masonry.

Although his writtings lean more towards anti despotic ideas his passages about a Luciferian doctrine are very troubeling.

Wheather or not he uses the name Lucifer as it is (Falsely) traditionaly used or as some proclaim it to mean, "Light Bearer or one who enligthtens" is still yet to be explained.

I say falsely because Lucifer never appeared in the Bible pre Roman it only appeared when the Romans translated it into Latin. And in ancient Rome Lucifer was a name for Venus AKA the mourning star and was hialed as "Bringer of the Light or Flase Light."

But I am "not" against Masonry at all, and I don't beleive that they are all bad. Like everything in this world there are good and bad in everything.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Unfortunately I do have to agree that Al Pike is a major reason why people including myself are hesitant about Masonry.

I am yet to see during my stay at this site an actual relevent reason for people to be affraid of Masonry. Mostly it involvs over zealous religous fanatics that are to consumed with themselves to realize the painfully obvious truth.

Although his writtings lean more towards anti despotic ideas his passages about a Luciferian doctrine are very troubeling.

If you understood anything about your own religion you would know that the supposed Luciferian doctorine that you speak of, which I believe includes one sentance of his entire book Morals and Dogma. Lucifer is a reference to Venus, which is the Morning Star, which Jesus himself declared that he was the Morning Star.

No where in the Bible does it refer to Lucifer in reference to the Devil, that is a misconstrude assumption brought on the Middle Ages.

Wheather or not he uses the name Lucifer as it is (Falsely) traditionaly used or as some proclaim it to mean, "Light Bearer or one who enligthtens" is still yet to be explained.

Its explained easily enough many times on this site. You just choose not to listen apparently.

Pike never said Masonry worships, or has anything to do with "Lucifer" in the sense that fanatics take it.

I say falsely because Lucifer never appeared in the Bible pre Roman it only appeared when the Romans translated it into Latin.

From Greek to Latin to English, the book is highly shrouded in errors.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

I have read alot of books on Masonry and even some on Gnositic Christianity because like I said earlier some say that that's Where the Masons get their "Dogma" from. But I have found that the more you search the more liquidity (if you will) the basic tenants of Masonry developes. Some how you end up chasing your tail around in a sense.

I have also found that Masonic traditions and rituals seem to be a mixture of alot of ideas, ideals, religions, and philosophies. For the most part I beleive that they are just doing as they say. Fighting fanatisism, tyrany, and ignorance.

When I read "The Meaning of Masonry by W.L. Wilmshurst" he put it as clearly as anyone can put it. This is not a direct quote but it's as close as I can remember. Masonry imparts its learned members with great powers, that can be used for great good or great evil. And this is why we must be choose wisely who we initiate. This is true in all things from government to the church.

We all have the capacity to do great things "and" horrible wrongs. The Masons have done things like create the greatest country in the world and have also commited some bad crimes. Nobody is perfect. But I don't beleive that Evil is their purpose.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Keep them on rockpuck. I'm not slamming anybody, just speaking my mind. And no I haven't seen any of the other conversations on this site because I'm a newb here. But I'm not new to information so don't start spouting at me I'm only making a point. Besides you make it seem as if I'm saying that you guys worship Satan when "I" said that it is a misgiving by most preachers that the passage that contains tye name Lucifer is about Satan was mistranslated and given the name Lucifer because of language barriers.

And I am completely aware of the # of times Pike refers to Lucifer in his book. I have an original copy.

Friends???

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

The Illuminati came about alot earlier than the Civil War. Some say that they are responsible for the French revolution and that Voltair was one. George Washington even wrote about the Illuminati threat, and to the ney sayers it is fact not fiction that Washington addressed this. He was alarmed that it may spread to the Americas.

I am also of the opinion that the Illuminati may have highjacked the Free Masons at the upper echelon and that the rest of the Masons are kept in the dark. I never have beleived in "The Masonic Conspiracy Theory" but I am well convinced of the Elitest Illuminati One.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hey rock, I have a serious question about symbolism and I'm not being obtuse so don't get all offencive OK.

The five pointed star was a pegan symbol that rep. the four elements (earth, wind, fire,water, and spirit atop making five points) correct? It also was used as a symbol af man with five points (head, both arms and legs outstreached) also correct?

Then when Cristianity came along they allowed converts to keep the symbol only changing the meaning to fit the five wounds of Christ (thorns in the head, puncture wounds in the hands or wrists,. puncture wounds through the ankles, and lance to the side) also correct? Bear with me I know I get pretty leangthy.

What would it represent to invert the five pointed star then. I've always been told that even in the pegan sense that it sould always point up representing that man is spiritualy oriented and not rooted in base matter?

Can you elaborate? Again I'm not being a smart a**.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join