It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Masons Evil?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by stompk
I'm sick of your secrets.

And I'm sick of you worshiping that homeless dude named Bill.

So is Dick Cheney.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
According to what Bill told me, it was the Masons that built the Pyramids.

They used ball bearings of granite to move the slabs. They cut grooves to guide the ball bearings. Scaffolding was built around the pyramid. Concrete makes up parts of the Pyramids. The top Masons know the secret of the missing capstone, or, the reason for it.

It comes from knowledge only the Atlantians knew. God has kept the pyramids, and other mysteries around, for man to solve. Masons, keeping the wisdom of the ancients secret, and hoarding Holy artifacts like the Ark of the Covenant, Spear of Destiny, which is the staff of Moses with the pointed end, that was broke off in Jesus, mounted to it.

Some of this is in Turin, Italy.

Then there is the collaboration with the Church. In order to keep people ignorant of the truth, and donating to the Church, these secrets have been kept from the people.

Jesus died to expose this conspiracy, and the money changers. Herod thought he'd won, but all he did was start a dominoe effect. God stood someone up with the spirit of Jesus, as He has always done. And someone after that, and so on. 22 total.

Bill is no. 22. I am his witness. I know my destiny, but do not accept it. Therefore, I am dangerous to the Masons.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
But I want the Masons to know, that I even have hope for them. If they came clean, and with the power they already have in place, take on some major projects that Bill gave me, to improve the situation of the planet, we could ALL take a positive step forward, and get the accellerator unstuck.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

A club is exclusive. One must become a member.

If this club is so much for the betterment of mankind, why the secrecy?

If the Masons do hold ancient secrets, why not share them? What makes Masons so much better, that they get to keep the secrets?

And why would anyone be in a club, when they are not sure of the upper levels' agenda?

Im not a mason, but I play one on t.v.,

Let me have a go at this...

- an exclusive club. What do you mean by exclusive? The fact you have to join? Then the boy scouts and golf clubs are exclusive. lol
- why the secrecy...and why not share them, this I wont to get into.
But first to answer the last question...why not join a club when you dont know the upper levels agenda? Know one knows the true agenda and inner workings/politics of some organizations, but they still join. I

In short, your benefiting from things do not depend on who is at the top.
If it did then the whole world would be scre***. Its only those that subject themselves (their will) to someone else's that this happens to. (and yes you can work with someone, etc. and not be 'subjected' to them. Anyway...

BUT - to the main point.

The human mind (at least consciousness or lack thereof), sometimes resembles that of a rock...not getting anywhere fast. - I hate to put the rock down, at least its utilizing it full potential. lol

Basically, we are, for the most part, that which our milieu shaped us to be.
If its a dogmatic closed minded person...then pretty much, that person will stay that way. Yes some may change positions that seem drastic (Im Christian, now Im Hindu), but they just switched one role identity for another. (that is the person identifying with mind or ego...or false self for those Christians reading Paul.)

At a certain age, it is known that your neuron net is pretty much established and set.
How then, do you go about trying to advance humankind in this age of technology - when technology seems to be moving faster than human consciousness.

In other words, why did Jesus talk to his disciples in parables? Was he forming a secret society? Those at the top could understand what the parables really meant?

Of course not...he was coming down to a level of thought that was most commonly understood by the masses.

The problem was that the masses could not and was not even ready to begin to understand and see past the pointers (words and symbols) that Jesus was giving, to the higher truth. In short, they just didnt have the experience needed to help make a change in their life or way of thinking.

Perhaps you are seeing where Im going with this now...but then again, words are tricky, and we understand them through the view and perspective of our own (mostly limited) experiences.

If you ever notice that people in large cities are more open minded then those in small cities. Some would say that it is the sin of the world that people in large cities have been blinded by the things of the world. (some classic christian perspective.)

No, in reality, they demonstrate more love then these classical Christians who think that 'tolerance' is a 4 letter word. (despite that Jesus never coerced anyone to change...)

Imagine, again, Jesus trying to explain quantum mechanics (advanced science) to a group of fisherman and to peasants. One man trying to change a whole generation without having the necessary establishment (education system at a young age) to do so...was quite daring in and of itself. (Got him killed to from the religious intolerant.)

So now you can see, perhaps the benefit of having a secret society.

We process information slowly, and if we truly are seeking to change...to better ourselves, to grow, whatever you want to call it...then the answer will come to us.
BUT...we will not always be able to handle it all, or more precisely, we can not handle it all at once.

We have to have our way of thinking expanded, while slowly replacing and explaining what these old symbols were in our lives, that we mistook as truth.

Now, do the masons have the truth...and at the top you get it?
Funny, since life seems infinitely limitless with potential, I would say that this is an ongoing process. I wonder who those at the top of masons get their knowledge from...or are they stuck.

Some classic christians are under the impression that masons reveal that Satan is actually God, etc. once you take your last rite.

I will say, I do not know what they teach...BUT, if it were so, then this is proof as to why such a system is set up. Because what is Satan? Well, the classic Christian has their whole view set up as to what the Bible says, and for the most part its doctrine that isnt even there...its just the stuff peddled from the pulpit.

I would say, in a hypothetical scenario like this, that the top masons definition of Satan would not be anywhere near what the classical Christian thinks it is...and infact is more on line with that of Science. Therefore not actually saying that Satan is God after all.

This may or may not get across. The point is, "seek and you will find when you search with all your heart." Open heart, not closed mind. As you do, a lot of prejudices, and judgments will drop off, and hey...thats already starting to sound more Christ like to me!

Peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

And Did God tell Noah not to tell about the coming flood. No.

This may help to drive home my last post...

In Judaism you have the concept of levels of understanding.
P.R.D.S. (P is the lower level, and each P.R.D.S. is wrapped into another level of understanding...)

Of course, the above statement would be obvious to Christians if they realized Jesus (a Jew) spoke in parables...so the technique is not new and not exclusive to masons.

The point is, that the account of Genesis of the creation, is not taken literal by Jews (cant speak for all...but for the most part, I would say this holds true.) So if that isnt true, then maybe the story of Noah is just the same, and you have to look at what that story is saying.

So forget about if Noah told anyone anything...this is a hidden secret in itself waiting to be unveiled. And its a secret, not because of exclusive rights...but due to mans (lack of) evolution of the brain. (consciousness.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Truth is, I believe most Masons mean well. The problem is, as with any structured group, if the motive of the leader is foul play, then the overall product of the entire group in non-beneficial, no matter how much "good" is done in the lower ranks.

Take our war in Iraq. I'm sure that the individual soldier would prefer a different outcome, but because our leaders insist on imposing our will, the overall effect is a negative one. 1000's are dying, for the wrong reasons.

The reality is they have been fighting amongst themselves since before the time of Christ. Who are we to tell them how to live their lives, when we have our own problems, in our own countries.

The planet is sick, and declining, because the overall product of mankind is one of negative impact. We have the ability to achieve positive impact, and still live comfortable lives. Much more comfortable than we do now.

We can either choose a path of destruction, or a path of rebuilding.

A mustard seed, of Hope.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
spook > Ghost > Spirit > Poltergiest > Ectoplasm > Unseen entity. kapish

guess we know where your head is at.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Their are millions of freemasons around the world, if the freemasons were evil don't you think one of them would speak up.

Also the freemasons technically don't have secrets as pretty much anyone can join so their not exactly secrets if everyone can find out about them.

How exactly do you think the freemasons control everyones lives, I haven't noticed anyonone altering my decisions, all my decisions are my own and the freemasons don't control them. If they are all good and just have evil leaders mutiny would be happen.

BRB there's a black van parked next to my house and I think they need some help with all that surveilance gear they're carrying.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"All truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed. Finally it is accepted as self-evident."
Schoepenhouer

Spc. Donald Anthony Wilder, radio communication security controller repairman with the 512th Maintenance Company, become active with the Prince Hall Masons in the fall of 2005 and was found dead in a barracks shower. His plan was to get so drunk for the Jan. 7 2006 ceremony that he wouldn't feel the pain of the paddling he expected, according to a friend, Spc. Tony de'Ercole. His mother Diane Wilder, said her son told her that if he got so drunk that he passed out, his fellow Masons would take his blows for the fallen Brother.
External Source

[edit on 14-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here's some real high level Mason activity.

New Lead In Vatican Bank Scandal Surfaces From Masonic P2 Lodge
According to Illuminati insider, Ezio Giunchiglia of the Masonic Monte Carlo P2 Board of Directors, was in communication with Archbishop Paul Marcinkus, former head of the Vatican Bank, up until his recent death. Marcinkus was at the heart of the scandal and the death of Roberto Calvi, nicknamed God's Banker.
22 Oct 2006
Source

Ezio Giunchiglia from the Mason P2 Lodge is also seen

Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - Masonic Executive Committee (MEC) of Monte Carlo.
He was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason, a true insider and a high-member
of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge.

I said they were just slaves of the Zionist and the Vatican so I was out for good this time. Soon after I started to receive phone calls from Ezio Giunchiglia, Balestrieri and even Rui Gabirro to shut up or be facing the terrible consequences of becoming a traitor of the Monte Carlo Commitee / Lodge and that means you are basically the next Roberto Calvi...if you know what that means.
Source

No, the Masons are a bunch of real nice guys.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Just out of curiosity, how would you feel about someone holding up Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church as an example of how Christians everywhere can be viewed? Any problem with that?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'd say that's a pretty good indication that all Christian's aint so Christian either.

In fact, if you read the thread about Bill, I was attending a Baptist Church, when Bill showed up.

You should read how they treated me. Then I recently worked for a Christian man.

The Christians are not the salvation of earth. All of mankind is.

Not just the "more affluent". Try to go out to dinner sometime where there are no dishwashers.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere, but whatever it is has gotten completely past me.

The last place I went to dinner that had dishwashers was a Bob Evans. As far as I know, Mr. Evans wasn't a Mason.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I'll come right out and say it. I don't trust em.

Well thats kinda mean ..

Is there a REASON why you don't trust them?

Having said that, before I jump into a big spiritual battle with

the Masons, I would like to give any Masons on this forum a

chance to change my mind.

If your reasoning is spiritual -- not Christian enough -- then no one will change your mind. Not even the Christians. Hate is hard to dissuade.

I think the upper level Masonic M.O. is none other than Global Genocide. The top Masons "think" they are the lords of the world, am I wrong?

Only with out proof are you wrong.

NAME me a "top level Mason" and his crimes against humanity.

EXPLAIN what they control.

EXPLAIN how they do it.

EXPLAIN the effects.

DETAIL THE EVIDENCE .. no one likes blind hate, you know.

Before I post links and quotes, I will give Masons a chance to respond.

Why?

A club is exclusive. One must become a member.

Yes, exclusive? No. I was a 20 year old kid still in college. I got in. So can you. No criminals is all we ask friend.. is that "evil" .. If it is, I don't understand your logic.

If this club is so much for the betterment of mankind, why the secrecy?

It's purpose is NOT FOR the betterment of mankind. Its for the personal betterment, spiritually, of those who search for its teachings.

Is that "evil"

If the Masons do hold ancient secrets, why not share them? What makes Masons so much better, that they get to keep the secrets?

Masonry is symbolical and allegorical .. The secrets are handshakes, the rituals are taboo to speak of.

Its out of respect my friend, nothing else.

And why would anyone be in a club, when they are not sure of the upper levels' agenda?

It is a democratic society.

We elect officers. Officers vote on political changes or laws at the yearly Grand Lodge communication. I have been to them, I have seen the politics. The Grand Master has NO CONTROL if the masses say NO or YES.
We are a direct democracy.

So, what is your opinion about this site?

Garbage.

But hey, thats my opinion.

Could you give me some specifics on the ways you help children?

Ever visit a Shriner Hospital?

Ever attend the Special Olympics of Ohio? We generate tens of thousands of dollars every year to put on the event.

So, I am now more convinced than I ever was. The attempts at covering this up are futile.

One cannot teach someone who does not want to learn. Your ignorance will mean a great deal in the afterlife you speak of. Hate you wear on your sleeve.

Your pagan god means nothing in the realm of afterlife.

To my religion, your God is the Pagan God.

pepsi78:

How many 33º? .. About two to three a year, sometimes more, most are very old. You can read the 33º on the internet, nothing sinister at all.

Fewer at the top, and alot more at the bottom, how many foot soldiers are out there and how many generals?

If everyone was a 33º wouldn't it loose its special purpose? ... Seem logical to me, but I understand the level of complete ignorance I am talking to.. skulls thicker then brick walls..

According to what Bill told me, it was the Masons that built the Pyramids.

Welll... yeah, masons built the pyramids. .. Freemasons did not.

It comes from knowledge only the Atlantians knew.

Who it appears only Homer knew.

Masons, keeping the wisdom of the ancients secret, and hoarding Holy artifacts like the Ark of the Covenant, Spear of Destiny, which is the staff of Moses with the pointed end, that was broke off in Jesus, mounted to it.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Bill is no. 22. I am his witness. I know my destiny, but do not accept it. Therefore, I am dangerous to the Masons.

Wow. With your awful rants you may be a health hazard to the general populace but no, your not dangerous to Masonry. I could only laugh in your face.

But I want the Masons to know, that I even have hope for them.

..Thank you.. You don't know what it means to me.. I have always wanted to think that yes, out there, there is hope for me..

If they came clean, and with the power they already have in place, take on some major projects that Bill gave me, to improve the situation of the planet, we could ALL take a positive step forward, and get the accellerator unstuck.

I am sorry.. I just can't get over "Bill" ..

Psych ward is where you belong friend.

Truth is, I believe most Masons mean well. The problem is, as with any structured group, if the motive of the leader is foul play, then the overall product of the entire group in non-beneficial, no matter how much "good" is done in the lower ranks.

WE ELECT OUR "LEADERS" YOU TWIT. Seriously. I have to question the intelligence of the so many who cannot or will not stop to actually LEARN SOMETHING besides spouting their ignorant bigotry.

I am a 32º but that matters not, because in Lodge is only matters that I am a 3º.

The planet is sick, and declining, because the overall product of mankind is one of negative impact.

Yes, it is, because of people like you.

His plan was to get so drunk for the Jan. 7 2006 ceremony that he wouldn't feel the pain of the paddling he expected,

Oh man.. thats great.

No comment.

Ezio Giunchiglia from the Mason P2 Lodge is also seen

P2 was more to do with Italian politics, and was an irregular lodge.

Your sources, for lack of a better word, suck.

IMO, you have a problem. I think it has more to do with your self honestly then other people. I hope you can deal with it, built up hate is an ugly thing..

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by stompk

I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere, but whatever it is has gotten completely past me.

The last place I went to dinner that had dishwashers was a Bob Evans. As far as I know, Mr. Evans wasn't a Mason.

Brother Evans actually WAS a Mason.
Died recently as well.
Great food though.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

FYI If the Masons practice/preach the Gnostic brand of Christianity (as some claim the "G" stands for) which comes from Egypt and would explain some of the Egyptian stufff, then they do beleive the God described in the Old Testament is actualy Satan and the God of the New Testament is the true God which is actualy the Satan of the Old Testament. I hope you get what i'm saying.

It was actualy one of the first sects of Christianity but the Catholics snuffed them out after The Council of Nicea because of there views.

Although I am a Christian I have caught myself wondering how it was all wrath in the first part of the book and forgiveness in the second part???

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Although I am a Christian I have caught myself wondering how it was all wrath in the first part of the book and forgiveness in the second part???

I never understood that either..

I wrote a thread about it a while back, about religion in general..

I associate this with the possibility that the cultures the religions derived from created each god.. the first God is Judaism in nature, wrathful, vengeful, where as the European God of the NT is much more calm, forgiving, you can clearly see they come from two cultures.... its real messy when you associate both NT, OT gods to Allah.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes, they are evil. Read Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma.

We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effects of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

nuff said.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by lazy1981

I never understood that either..

I wrote a thread about it a while back, about religion in general..

I associate this with the possibility that the cultures the religions derived from created each god.. the first God is Judaism in nature, wrathful, vengeful, where as the European God of the NT is much more calm, forgiving, you can clearly see they come from two cultures.... its real messy when you associate both NT, OT gods to Allah.

You would be hard pressed to find people who are Christians that do understand this.
The easy answer is that it is the New Covenant, etc.

Having grown up as a 'classical' Christian, this topic is not to far from me, and I try to cover topics like this when I see it at ATS...and when I have the energy to do so...or more recently I have been blogging about such things. Although they turn into long dissertations

Suffice it to say, that you are on the right track for asking this question...and its good that you are asking the questions and that is a key point in and of itself. Perhaps at a later point I will come back here and post more on it, but seeing that it might get to far off the original posters topic, I may just blog about it...who knows.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
reply to post by dAlen

FYI If the Masons practice/preach the Gnostic brand of Christianity (as some claim the "G" stands for) which comes from Egypt and would explain some of the Egyptian stufff, then they do beleive the God described in the Old Testament is actualy Satan and the God of the New Testament is the true God which is actualy the Satan of the Old Testament. I hope you get what i'm saying.

It was actualy one of the first sects of Christianity but the Catholics snuffed them out after The Council of Nicea because of there views.

Dude, this is some good thinking on your part. Your asking questions, which typically most Christians dont do. Good for you, use the grey matter that God gave you.
(seriously, its like a breath of fresh air not to see a closed minded Christian who wants to believe they know it all, when they feel the inconsistencies in what they know.)

Having said, that, check out my earlier response to the original poster. Kind of lengthy, but in summary it says this:

The term Satan may not necessarily be what you think it is. For some people the meaning can be so different that it does not resemble anything remotely close to that of the Christian fairytale/parable. (remember Jesus was into parables, and this is for a reason.)

Also, looking into Judaism itself, you will see that Satan and 'the devil' (Christian concept) are not the same character. I will refer you to koshertorah.com (lot of free articles) if you want to get a perspective of Sephardic Orthodox Judaism. (Jesus was Jewish, so understanding where he was coming from may help a bit.) Again, this may be overkill at the moment, and as mentioned Im trying to blog about stuff like this - but its not that straight forward of a process. First, Im dealing with preconceived notions that have been rooted in classical Christianity (though without any fruit) for some time. So trying to use the lingo that is understood, while brining it up a notch from the parable level to the practical...is a bit of a challenge.

You bring up another interesting point about the Catholics kicking out groups, etc.
Good line of thinking, but keep expanding it and see what implications this might mean for Christianity in general.

Also, Catholics believe in purgatory, and in Judaism there is a strikingly similar view point - however in classical Christianity, this is treated as heresy. Classical Christianity acts as if it has always been the only path to God...when they are the newest ideology in this line of thinking. (i.e., the Jews were wrong, the orthodox christians were wrong, the catholics were wrong...we are right. Even though we have 3 lines of belief about salvation. 1) you loose it and get it back...oops, did I loose it again? - Pentacostal 2) Oh, IM saved and always saved. - Southern Baptist... 3)Ah, of course you are saved and always saved because you were predestined...just as I was predestined to be a missionary to help save you, and he was predestined to hell. - Presbyterian

What a wooly bully mess. lol

Anyway,

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 15-11-2007 by dAlen]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join