It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Masons Evil?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Ah ok, that organization is called the Knights of St. Andrew, I'm an Emeritus Member of a local Chapter. I thought you meant the name of it was "Black Cap Knights".

In the Scottish Rite of Masonry, members wear different colored caps to the meetings depending on what degree they hold. 32° members wear black caps with the Double Headed Eagle, Knights Commander of the Court of Honour wear red caps with a Passion Cross, and 33° members wear white caps with the Patriarchal Cross of the Knights Templar.

Only "black cap members", i.e., 32° members, may join the Chapter of Knights of St. Andrew. If a Knight of St. Andrew becomes a KCCH or 33°, he must relinquish his active membership and becomes an Emeritus Member.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The truth needs to be exposed here so that they will make them beat their swords into ploughshares.

Isn't it a nicer place to heal when you have windows to allow God's light in?

Many Masons are evil Satanic people. All of them that I have known and lived with have been involved in all forms of black magick, Satanism, child sacrafice, not to mention the atrocities against sexual abuse of children and of prostitution of their children to fellow Masonic brothers and family associates.

I have both seen and experienced this sea of vile filth flowing from those who hide behind respectable Masonic causes, trying to justify their wicked behavior by bringing a distorted sense of "balance" by their so called good deeds. All this business of trying to "whitewash" Freemasonry as if it is some innocent club doesn't hold any credibility with me because I lived through the horror of all that I have just described and have counseled with a multitude of those who have suffered under their hand.

The Masonic lodge is playing a major role in attempting to bring about the Anti-Christ into power and hand over the control of the Nations to him.
Source

Maybe there is no windows for a reason.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

In a meeting with Lord Mishcon two years before her death, Diana claimed she would be “put aside” in a car accident involving “brake failure” and also insisted the Queen was about to abdicate in favour of Prince Charles.
Source

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
stompk

Bearing false witness is breaking one of the 10 commandments.

Are you prepared to do this in order to get your viewpoint across?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Prince Charles' coat of arms and crest was designed for him by the British College of Heraldry, using a system of guidelines over 500 years old. It contains all the Biblical symbols of the Antichrist. It has a dog supported by a roaring lion and a unicorn, (called a wild beast with a straight horn, or a wild oxen). Psalms 22:19-21 describes these animals, with a prayer for deliverance. The composite beast of Revelation 13:2, with the head of a lion, body of a leopard and feet of a bear is symbolic for other people--but not for Prince Charles. It is on his Coat of Arms. It represents the emperors of the Holy Roman Empire. These are the animal symbols for France, the leopard; Germany, the Bear; and England, the lion. These nations represented the western arm of the Holy Roman Empire.

That verse also says, "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority." The dragon is "symbolic" to others, but not to Prince Charles. He has a red dragon on his coat of arms. It comes from the flag of Wales, and it is in his title, Prince of Wales, that Charles is heir-apparent to the throne of Great Britain.

At his coronation, he sat on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it. During the ceremony, his mother said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your authority." His response to her was, "I am now your Leige-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Leige is an old English word meaning "Lord". "I am now your Lord-man, and worthy of your earthly worship."

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.
Source

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'd like to see just one example of a Mason who has committed child sacrifice. Just one! If that's something that you believe goes on in lodges, then you should be able to find JUST ONE example of this from a reputable news source.

I think the OP really just created this topic to farm ATS points...

[edit on 11/13/2007 by JustMe74]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We don't have any secrets that can't be found on Google, save for the personal recognigiton aspects. We do not tell because we took vows that say we won't tell anything. A old tradition called "TRUST" or "our Word." A rather uncommon quality in folks these days.

In that way, when we tell another person/brother that we will not spread a fact/secret/piece of personal info that a friend tells us, he/she/it will know that secret is safe with us/me. Whether that's in business/the bedroom, or what ever.

If you want to know anything, "Knock and the door will be opened unto you." Ever heard that? (of course you have: see The Bible) We open and close every meeting with prayer. We proudfully say the "Pledge of Alligence to the Flag"

We don't ask people to join. You have to ask to join: that's all it takes.
2B1 Ask1

You will find the best, most trust worthy people you would ever want to meet. We love our God, country, and our families. We serve society and aid children with horrible defects, and disabilities.

We study the lessons of the past and build nations that last and grow by themselves, not sustained by self appointed dictators or Kings. Why? Because it is the best fot the world as a whole, not for our wallets/party/religion.

We do not discuss Politics or Religion in Lodge because they divide, not unite. WE do not demand that you belong to a particular demomination, only beleive in a Supreme Being: "The Great Architect" as we refer to God.

You can enjoy rolling around in all this conspiricy "You know what goes on behind those doors!" attitude, but it truly is silly when it comes to the Masons.

We all meet "on the Level." That means that we are all equal to each other. Again, sound familar? It should. Harry Truman was driving around one night and as the motorcade passed a lodge, he noticed a lodge was meeting. Knowing a fellow Mason is always welcome in any lodge, he told his driver to pull over. The Secret Service was not happy with this idea, but Harry insisted. When he came in and sat down in the Lodge, he realized the the Worshipful Master (the elected leader for the year) was none other than his gardener at the White House.

There is a reason we've been here for ages: we are the best; the origional. We teach and help spread Freedom, equality, and the knowledge that all Men are created equal and children of God.

Take the time to check them out for yourselves: join a Lodge in your area.
We are always looking for good members.

And besides, we don't run everything: just the important stuff!

Nameless Frank
32nd
K of St. A
KT
Clown

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Nameless Frank]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
stompk

Bearing false witness is breaking one of the 10 commandments.

Are you prepared to do this in order to get your viewpoint across?

I am willing to take that chance, if it is for the betterment of mankind.

Bill The Homeless Man (God's Last Prophet) instilled me with the Spirit of Truth.

I am like a Johnny Appleseed of Truth. A Comforter.

It is not the end of time, just the end of an era. In order for God's children to reign on earth, those who have opposed God's plan must be purged. They have lost the chance to convert. That will leave the Remnant. From the Remnant, will rise the inheriters of earth.

Plucking the strings of time. It's going to be a new tune.

Prepare, for it won't be easy. It's all in the Bible.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Revelation is a series of events that reveal the truth, beginning with Jesus.

Those that know this, don't want the public to know, thinking they will be able to divert the prophecy.

Silly kids.

The internet is God's trojan horse.

He had those trying to retain control, produce it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

They are amazing, aren't they! I bet they worry about all those Doctors looking at naked patients as well.

Hey from Joppa #362!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Now, you know we don't sacrifice children: that's when we BBQ!
Ooooo! They bs so Tender at that age!

Put the Crack Pipe down, step away from the Crack Pipe!
(And yes, it's a rediculas reply to a rediculas statement!)

Even the Vatican has recended and asked forgiveness for these lies.
Try it: you'll like it!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Hey, from a squire (but, not for long,) of the Shreveport Valley!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

A club is exclusive. One must become a member.

You mean like all the sects and cults of xianity? all at some point require some form of oath of membership.

If this club is so much for the betterment of mankind, why the secrecy?

ask this of all the " orders of the RCC".

Your pagan god means nothing in the realm of afterlife

Nor do your fables of Mary with the cherry and her shagging a spook.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society;

I'm sure that NSA,CIA, various "Military Intelligence " (now there is an oxymoron)organizations, and all the other "alphabet soup" organizations share your point of view.

Persecuted where, germany, germany does not stand for the rest of the world , I don't see this relevant to the fact that masonary went underground where ever it was present.

Yes Germany, also America and most of the known world during the reigns of the Catholic Monarchs. Also more recently in all Communist countries.

Persecuted about what? Think differently about what? Certainly the U.S. is a pretty wide-open place,

Freedom, democracy, the rule of the rcc ( now there is an organization that
preaches and tries to practice world domination).

can I ask you to provide me with one big evil organisation?

The Roman Catholic Church.

I could not see the amusment of a cofin with a sinister looking altar near it.

Perhaps it is simply the acceptance of the fact that, " aint none of us going to get out of this world alive."

it's almost an hour long and shows how the masons came to be and how they're 'evil'...

This would indeed be interesting, except for thefact that even the oldest Mason cannot tell you with certainty how the order came to be.

I think the main problem here is that Masons have secrets.

So do Opus Dei, The Jesuits, The Franciscans, The Dominicans, The Girl Scouts, Wendy's, and McDonalds. whats your point?

whos name is Capt. William Morgan by the way) who was never seen or heard from again.

Actually there are accounts of his being seen in Canada and Jamaica as I recall.

There's nothing wrong with the various mysteries of Kabbalism and the like

Except of course if you are a fundievangalist and believe your way is the only way, and all others are going to hell.

Is the Queen of England the head mason? "The See"

The head of the United Grand Lodge of England is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

And here all this time I thought it was Prince Philip. even I can and am wrong sometimes.

I've been brought up to believe that if there is an elite of men pulling all the strings of the world, that they are masons.

And here all my life I have been told that they (Masons) can hardly decide
among themselves what to have for the next meal.

The Bible gives us a great lesson.

As do the Vetas, The Sagas, and the Stories of White Buffalo Calf Woman.
So whats yer point.

Many Masons are evil Satanic people. All of them that I have known and lived with have been involved in all forms of black magick, Satanism, child sacrafice, not to mention the atrocities against sexual abuse of children and of prostitution of their children to fellow Masonic brothers and family associates.

This sounds more like a description of the catholic priesthood than the Masonic Order to me.

In order for God's children to reign on earth, those who have opposed God's plan must be purged.

Sounds to me like ethnic cleansing and marching orders for a terrorist organization.

The internet is God's trojan horse.

You mean like a virus that attempts to destroy all that is infected with it?
Well I thank My Gods and Goddesses(and Ubuntu Linux) for firewalls and antiviruses.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by runningbeer

Nor do your fables of Mary with the cherry and her shagging a spook.

Racism alive and well folks. I'm a white man, but if I were black, this guy would take some heat.

Racist pig. Burn baby, burn.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I think he might have meant spook as in Holy Ghost. Not spook as in the racial epitaph. Seems you might be the one having racist thoughts if that is the first thing that occured to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes, I am racist. I took a homeless black man into my home for a month.

How many Colored Lodges do you know of? Who do you think were the first American Slave Traders, mr. Latin lovin Masonic Satanic Puppet?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Through on going research I'm doing on a totally different subject I find I keep coming across the Masons and the more I learn of this organization the deeper my respect and admiration grows. It is estimated that world wide their charitable contributions average 2 million dollars A DAY; much of which goes to help children (the children's burn center I've known of for as long as I can remember.)

It is my understanding that their members are made up of men and women (there's is a female chapter the Eastern Stars) of all religious denominations; the most basic prerequisite for becoming a member is a open acknowledgement of God by whatever name one may call him or think of him as a supreme being. No political or religious discussions are allowed (even though all political parties and religious sects are represented among their members.)

The masons hold that ALL human beings are scared and equal though each recognizing a supreme being greater than themselves, that being based again on their own individual and personal beliefs in God and/or a supreme being in which they individually may believe in.

Through my personal research I have learned so much about my fellow man's faiths and beliefs the world over, even past beliefs long forgotten and I have come to realize the more I learn the more I have so much fundamentally in common with the beliefs of my fellow man FAR, FAR out weighs any of our differences.

My simple point is, that it seems to me the Mason's figured this out a long, long time ago and have embraced the common bounds of their brothers all over the world (Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha and many others all tried to teach and spread this simple message.) Perhaps the masons know they cannot force everyone to embrace their simple understanding and seek merely to preserve to some degree (no pun intended) this simple philosophy and helping children regardless of their parents believe's or lack there of, unselfishly because it is the right and good thing to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Your signature says

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"

- translated -

For the rest, it is my opinion that Carthage has to be destroyed.

Who represents Carthage?

[edit on 13-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

I am willing to take that chance, if it is for the betterment of mankind.

This says a great deal about the critics of Freemasonry. Since here, one anti-Mason has openly admitted that he will lie about us in order to further his agenda to defame the Masonic institution and its supporters, I don't think anything further needs to be said.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nameless Frank

Now, you know we don't sacrifice children

Of course not. Back in the good old days we used to sacrifice virgins, but I think they're all extinct now.

Also guys, don't sweat the crazy Stompk posts. I looked into that Homeless Bill bizarro cult he's involved in, and all I can say is:

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Masonic Light]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join