It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Masons Evil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It's a bit like an Australian telling a Swede what it's like to live in Sweden.

Except that the Swede doesn't really know what it feels like to live in Sweden, because the Government are keeping it a secret.

Of course, the Australian knows this, because he's not a Swede...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
youtube.com... 6 parts......... very interesting.....
Masonic Lodge

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

My father came from Sweden. My Grandfather, like I said, was a Swedish bricklayer.

I really want to find out who is the top Mason

The Queen of England is the Head of The Knights of Malta. Since the Masons have an order called the Black Cap Knights, I associated the two.

Is the Queen of England the head mason? "The See"

ps. The Queen would love to see my family line.

My mothers side comes from the Bates family found in the Columbus manifest.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've been brought up to believe that if there is an elite of men pulling all the strings of the world, that they are masons. But now, I find that idea amusing. It seems everyone knows someone who is a mason, therefore making it about as elite and malicious as AD&D role-playing. The only thing I would concede is that the masons may serve as a recruiting ground for higher forces, like the illuminati. But then, I sometimes wonder if even the illuminati is a diversion away from the real puppetmasters of world control.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The head of the United Grand Lodge of England is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

Is the Queen of England the head mason?

No. See above.

If fact, here they all are since 1813:

Prince Augustus, Duke of Sussex (1813 - 1843)
Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland (1844 - 1870)
George Robinson, 3rd Earl de Grey and 2nd Earl of Ripon (1st Marquess of Ripon from 1871) (1870 - 1874)
Albert Edward, Prince of Wales (1874 - 1901)
Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (1901 - 1939)
Prince George, Duke of Kent (1939 - 1942)
Henry Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood (1942 - 1947)
Edward Cavendish, 10th Duke of Devonshire (1947 - 1950)
Lawrence Lumley, 11th Earl of Scarbrough (1951 - 1967)
Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (1967 - present)

[edit on 13/11/2007 by Saurus]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
It seems everyone knows someone who is a mason, therefore making it about as elite and malicious as AD&D role-playing.

Correct!

The only thing I would concede is that the masons may serve as a recruiting ground for higher forces, like the illuminati.

They are not related in any way.

[edit on 13/11/2007 by Saurus]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Country Clubs have more pull than the Masons these days. The Masons are a group of guys who get together and DRINK. They have ceremonies, secrets, rituals, etc. but they're not dangerous.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

The Duke of Kent carries out royal duties on behalf of his cousin, Queen Elizabeth II.

Thanks, that answers that!

The Duke is just a puppet for the QUEEN. Hello!

Dr. Martin also stated of Masonry that he strenuously objected to the paganism within it. Upon visiting the Masonic Temple in Los Angeles, he found there a statue of Moses, a statue of Zoroaster, one of Osiris, and statues of many Egyptian gods and goddesses. His objection was that "when you put Moses, a representative of the God of the Bible, in the midst of the pagan world, which God judged for its evil, condemning them as vile, depraved, and wicked, then you have gone beyond 'just symbols', and are playing with dangerous spiritual fire."
Source

The Queen is Lord of Man.

I am oneofGod.

Maybe the question should be, what good have the Mason's done?

No money/charity projects. We'll never know where all the money goes.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
sucked in by the great deceiver....ignorance rampant.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Thanks, that answers that!

The Duke is just a puppet for the QUEEN. Hello!

The queen is not male, and therefore cannot be involved with Freemasonry!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
youtube.com... 6 parts......... very interesting.....
Masonic Lodge

Just got a chance to watch it. That was good. Thank you.

The Queen is the Woman that rides the Beast, for those into prophecy.

The Queen took power in 1952, although she was groomed for the task.

No one, would ever suspect a woman, as Satan's right hand man.

When the Queen took power, she became the Head of Seven Nations.

Since she has been in power, She has been through Ten Prime Ministers, and Ten Presidents. She is also head of G10

She also controls the London Banking System, which regulates the three large international banking communities, which regulates the Joint Forum, which our Comptroller of Currency, Mr. Dugan, whom was appointed recently by Mr. Bush, is chairman of.

A toast to President Bush

Someone should ask the Queen how she has been sleeping lately.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Maybe the question should be, what good have the Mason's done?

No money/charity projects. We'll never know where all the money goes.

Even the most strongly anti-mason groups acknowledge the charity work done by masons.

Both masons and anti-masons alike are well aware of masonic charities.
They can be found in any internet search - even anti-mason sites mention them frequently.

You are alone on this - statements like these reduce the credibility of your arguments.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

"And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail— But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him."
Moroni

Man/woman, does not enter heaven by good deeds alone. Keep that in your heart. Therefore, man cannot judge his/her goodness just by the good deeds the have done.

Good deeds, are external. What is internal, is what moves the universe.

A blackened heart, has no light.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The Bible gives us a great lesson.

The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth.

Translated in our time.

Those that you now look down upon, you shall serve.

FOREVER

sorry, had to emphasize that it is FOREVER!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I believe somewhere here I saw Kennedy brought up. Kennedy stated in a speech that he was not going to let the "Gnomes of Zurich" tell him what to do. The "Gnomes" are, I believe, not Masons in particular. If I recall correctly, he wasn't around long after that.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

The highest ranking Masonic official is the Grand Master. He is the presiding officer of the Grand Lodge, and the chief of the Fraternity within his jurisdiction.

The Queen of England is the Head of The Knights of Malta.

The head of the Knights of Malta is actually Andrew Bertie. The Knights of Malta is a Catholic order of knighthood, so the Queen of England does not qualify for membership.

Since the Masons have an order called the Black Cap Knights, I associated the two.

There is not a Masonic order called Black Cap Knights, but there are various orders of chivalry conferred in Masonry, including even the Order of Malta. However, the Masonic Order of Malta is distinct from the Catholic Order of Malta. The Masonic Order is conferred in preparation of being received into the Order of the Knights Templar in the York Rite.

Is the Queen of England the head mason? "The See"

The queen is not a Mason. Masonry is a men's only fraternity.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

The first I have wondered since I was a child - Why don't the temples and meeting halls have windows? This sends up a huge flag to me. What's going on in there?

Fraternity halls are generally windowless to keep non-members from spying on private initiation ceremonies.

Secondly, what is this "craft" they practice?

Modern Freemasonry is the descendent of the medieval English stonemasons guild, which was the chief architectural craft.

Third, why is it so important that a prospective member be vetted so thoroughly and no one is to be trusted until they are a full member?

It's not that we don't trust non-members. It's only that, when a man becomes a Mason, he represents us all to the general public, like it or not. So if some guy gets in who lacks the proper qualifications, then commits a crime or some sort of gross immoral act, he makes us all look like idiots, at least to non-Masons.

Why is it important to behave so cautiously and up-rightly so as to not draw unwarranted attention? What else is going on?

It is important to act uprightly and respectable because it is our duty to do so, to our God, to ourselves, and to provide an example for others. It has nothing to do with not drawing attention.

Why can't they talk about Freemasonry concerns with family, friends or neighbors?

We talk about Freemasonry all the time.

It's not my intention to alienate any Masons here, I am just very curious. Why do these traditions continue when they have such negative connotations in modern society?

I don't think it has negative connotations at all. At least in the USA, Freemasonry is generally supported by the public, as is evidenced by the success of the Shriner parades, charitable fundraising, and films like "National Treasure" and the recent TV shows on Masonry on History, A&E, and National Geographic channels.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody

I used to be a member of B.O.T.A. They are nothing more than a mystical group started by Paul Foster Case. They have courses on the study of Tarot, Kabbalah, and Alchemey. The ritual they preform is a healing ritual. The idea of secrecy is to protect it members.

I'm also a long time member of BOTA. To respond to the OP, that organization, even though founded by a Mason, is not Masonic. One does not have to be a Mason in order to join BOTA.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There is not a Masonic order called Black Cap Knights, but there are various orders of chivalry conferred in Masonry, including even the Order of Malta. However, the Masonic Order of Malta is distinct from the Catholic Order of Malta. The Masonic Order is conferred in preparation of being received into the Order of the Knights Templar in the York Rite.

Call him Colonel Dixon
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC — Dr.
Joby Dixon, 32º KCCH, represented
the Valley of Austin in presenting a
charter establishing a black cap
organization, the Knights of St.
Andrew, in the Valley of Louisville,
KY, June 26, 2004.
In recognition of his six months
of work with the Valley of Louisville,
the Brethren nominated him for
Kentucky’s highest public honor:
The Honorable Order of Kentucky
Colonels. Founded in 1813, the
Kentucky Colonels recognize
individuals who have provided
outstanding service to Kentucky or
Kentuckians. Dr. Dixon says the
Colonels’ certificate is impressive
and he was deeply honored by the
award.
Joby recently accepted a job with
the FBI as a counter-terrorism
analyst in Washington, DC and is
awaiting the results of the required
security clearance background
check before beginning work.
Scottish Rite Messenger pdf

Interesting note: Above external source is hosted by Baylor U.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OKK CHILL PEOPLE

first of all, there are levels of masonry, every level thinks its the highest and knows everything and that there's nothing above, thats why you cant (evidently) trust opinions of mason in this thread.

secondly; they are secret; one mason didn't even know that there is a cure for cancer already (and a lot of time ago), there is no desease without a cure; but its a secret shhhh!
you operantly don't know what you're in to

finally;
don't try to find an answer of secrecy by asking people, its a secret!
if they know they wont tell and probably they dont know
heres a book
3108.info...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join