It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity smirks as his program director has peaceful critic arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i've always had a problm with sean hannity and his television program, but i didn't think things would be in this league

Last night at Book Revue in Huntington, Sean Hannity's program director Phil Boyce (he of Promise Keepers, the wives submit or get hit group of the early 1990s) tried to have me arrested because he didn't like the question he thought I was going to ask Sean Hannity. Boyce called the cops on his cell phone, two policemen showed up, asked me to come with them, and a couple of hundred of Hannity sycophants cheered, clapped, and a few shouted arrest him as I walked toward the bookstore exit at the direction of the police officers. Full details will follow after the flip but the key points to remember are that no personnel of the book store ever asked me to leave while in the store, I behaved superbly and remained calm and cool at all times, and of course I committed no crimes.

www.dailykos.com...
more details in the story

see what the american people have come to?
"cheered, clapped, and a few shouted arrest him"
wow....

fox news, destroying what it means to be american

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Luckily, this is not what America has come to.

Sean Hannity is a mouth-piece who represents the current majority elements of the Republican Party. He, like Rush Limbaugh, serve to direct (and mis direct) focus on things like the war, the stripping of our rights, etc. This is all driven by paranoia, of course. Why? Because that's what works!

It's not surprising in the least that he would have someone arrested, peaceful or not. He wants it to appear as though everything went smoothy, that there is still a strong republican base that believes in and supports this administration. While some may read about this little scene, they're generally people who don't approve of Hannity. It's not like he's going to lose any status over something like this!

Incidentally, if you don't like his television show you should really steer clear of his AM Radio Talk Show. I listen to it just about every night on my way home from work and he is one of the most smug know-it-all types out there today. He is a perfect example of how his ilk is so good at not just spinning, but creating a semi-realistic environment that casts a certain perception. It's meant to incite "patriotism" and gear up against the left. They boast about how democrats just want to fight, but they do the same thing in a different way.

Propaghanda at its best.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I hate Sean Hannity, but I'd like to see a video. Some of these questioners are overly aggressive. Just ask your darn question, and stop filibustering so you can get a reply. Like the "Don't Tase Me Bro" guy, was totally an idiot. He shouldn't have been tased, but he was the kind of over-aggressive questioner I'm talking about.

join