It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the Anunnaki

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The Sumerians wrote that the Anunnaki created humans in there own image. They created us as a slave race to serve them or to perform functions that the Gods no longer will perform. All other religions and their stories originate within the Anunnaki legend.

The Anunnaki came from Nibiru, or planet x the 12th [or 10th] planet, a planet that didn’t originate in our solar system and passes close to Earth every 3600 years. It’s been said that they are the ones that created our money and usury based society some 6000 years ago as a means to control humankind.

It’s been said that two brothers [Enlil and Enki] where given dominion of the Earth, and that these two brothers vie for power and control of Earth to this very day. The Anunnaki are a warrior conquering race, and they are coming back, relating to 2012 or possibly not till 2013.

I have read conflicting stories that the Anunnaki are human like in appearance, on the other hand some say they are reptilian. I think they are human like in appearance and the Ducaz another creation of the Anunnaki are indeed reptilian and are the ones talked about so much on the internet and on this board.

The Ducaz are the ones responsible for the many abductions and cattle mutilation occurring on Earth everyday we humans seem to be an ongoing experiment in biological engineering.

What say You? The return of these creatures is a bad thing. I also think that a event like this happening could unite the entire world as one, to fight against our evil overlords…

Anunnaki
Anunnaki and Nibiru
Anunnaki

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
No. they are not coming back, although they did make a breif impression on humanity, they were only here to harvest minerals. It has been ruled by the council that no outside influence can interfere with intelligent evolution.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok.......

The way i see it.......the devil in the bible is the one of the annunaki brothers that is more sympathetic to humans where god is the other brother and the creator of humans who wants to keep us ignorant as they created us, as slaves doing labour and such....

So the devil is the good dude, being accepting of humanity, (so devil is the good annunaki brother), as said in the bible, the snake tempted Adam and eve with knowledge, good and bad understanding and all from the tree. The snake possibly relating to the lizard aliens or what’ve....

And the other brother, is the greys, or one of the greys, / or the Nordics, or one of the Nordics.........if it's the greys, it would make sense that they'd want to keep us ignorant so they can keep on doing experiments on us, studying us, research, genetics/ DNA and so on.....

[edit on 053030p://am3037 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So out of curiousity as I dont bother hunting down information about it:

Is there ANYTHING WHATSOEVER hinting this is anything but pure fiction?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

They aren't returning. They died thousands of years ago along with the person who created this story as a means of controlling the population of that time.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
So out of curiousity as I dont bother hunting down information about it:

So much for denying ignorance for you, eh

Is there ANYTHING WHATSOEVER hinting this is anything but pure fiction?

Plenty, but heaven forbid you must point and click to find out more.

I did think this would get more feedback. Oh well, it's certainly not the first time I was wrong about something, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I dont think it would be bad if they returned. After all, they created us here according to the theory, so why would they want us harm?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I dont think it would be bad if they returned. After all, they created us here according to the theory, so why would they want us harm?

From what I have read they created us as a slave race. This to me is a bad thing. I will bow to no man, or alien, especially with that reputation, you know, those probes and where they stick em....

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have to nit-pick a tiny bit:

The claim you make is not supported by any details. The links you provided are lacking when it comes to factual evidence. Can you provide any links to ancient texts or research which would support your belief.

I would like to say that I am very intrigued by this idea and have spent much time reading about it. However, creating a thread based on an idea with no grounds won't help this community much. Grab some data and come back to us with it. I will add to it if I can.

Cheers...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I thought the Summerian Texts were found about 10 years ago and that one author, Zachary Zetchin or whatever wrote extensively about them.

I will do the work and find a link for Petes sake.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Here is one for you.

www.artapprentice.net...

You may have heard of the Epic of Giglimesh and the original story of the flood?

And here is another thread going with some good info about same

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-11-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been reading those text translations. Although, I would like the OP to provide links to things that would support his case. I have found lots of information, but not much of it from "reliable" sources.

Oddly enough, I have to say that it all sounds very plausible. Aliens come down and engineer our dna and then somehow remove themselves from plain sight and control from the sidelines. Then we in the present don't know how things began. I'm curious about the idea of them returning on the next planet X passing. Also, how does this relate to the prophets from all of our religions?

More information required, I know... But I can't add anything until I get home, because I can't access anything through the firewall here at work.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFireAll other religions and their stories originate within the Anunnaki legend.

You're going to have to back this up since disparate gorups of people went thousands of years without having any contact with one another.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I bet I'm wrong but since that alien race made us then they probably might of taken us to different parts of the world so we could mate and become bigger in population. And since we all came from on original culture we might of taken somethings from the original, like a family tree.

Though I'm most likely wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Zechariah Sitchin wrote his interpretation of the Sumerian Texts in the mid 70's.

Every culture thru out the world have stories about their god who came from the sky, created people and taught them various skills, including the art of weaponry and war.
Every culture has stories that these god left the Earth, but promised to return.
Who were the Nephilim?
Who were the Raphim?
Who were the Cananites?
Who were the giants?
All mentioned in the bible, but not described, other than the giants being about 15 feet tall.

All mention of the above were that they were really evile people.

Do consider that all mention of snakes/serpents/dragons is reference to the double helix of DNA and has not relation to real snakes.

If you read the bible with an open mind, you will see that "satan" is really the good guy. Can you find any evidence to the contrary?
Yahweh is the bad guy. He's the one who is bringing the plagues and killing people. He is depicted as a psycopathic sadist. He's the one who demands blood sacrifices.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Zechariah Sitchin wrote his interpretation of the Sumerian Texts in the mid 70's.

Every culture thru out the world have stories about their god who came from the sky, created people and taught them various skills, including the art of weaponry and war.
Every culture has stories that these god left the Earth, but promised to return.

A Saturnian system is a much more logical explanation and likely interpretation of ancient myth.

saturniancosmology.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12SeVeN34
I have to nit-pick a tiny bit:

The claim you make is not supported by any details. The links you provided are lacking when it comes to factual evidence. Can you provide any links to ancient texts or research which would support your belief.

To me thats like asking me to prove anything from ancient history. I can't prove the bible, or any other document or story from history.

I would like to say that I am very intrigued by this idea and have spent much time reading about it. However, creating a thread based on an idea with no grounds won't help this community much. Grab some data and come back to us with it. I will add to it if I can.

Cheers...

Hmmm, you list the reason I started this thread "I'm intrigued by this topic", but really how many threads get started here, that you can prove?? I'm not trying to prove anything, just to trying discuss this topic.

And it would be great if you or anyone else could add to this.

Anunnaki

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the return? they never left...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And what makes the sumerians so credible? They weren't the first civilization as most say. They were still sacrificing goats to the gods. The majority of them were still in a stone-age mentality, so they were full of superstitions based on things they couldn't understand.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Im guilty of not reading all the replies to this post, but I find it pertinent to state that all this Sumerian Story of the Annunaki reads like folklore or mythology not unlike the Australian Aborigine's Dreamtime.

I strongly suspect that its nothing more than old stories intermingled with the civilized people of Sumeria...and thats if the Cuniform was indeed deciphered correctly and without error's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join