It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al qaeda's latest weapon in the war against the west.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Just broswing the web and came across this article listen below.

The Malaysian carmaker Proton has announced plans to develop an "Islamic car", designed for Muslim motorists.

A car designed for Muslims, it has the power of 10 goats, Allah himself chose the interior and it even has a compass pointing to Mecca.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Why are you insulting the people in other parts of the world? You are only showing yourself to be really dumb if you think Al Queda is equal to all the middle eastern Islamic countries.

Anyway, I thought this article was actually a joke, but turns out its real. Strange world. Whats wrong with the standard glove compartment...?

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Im only having a bit of a joke

I found it quite funny when i read it, but maybe that was just me then.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I don’t think that terrorists had anything to do with this car. Why? Well because the car would have different features.

How about that brand new steering wheel detonator switch? “Why take one hand off the wheel to bow yourself into the sky when you just hook up your dynamite to the cars onboard detonator computer?”

For that matter they would also have installed these other features if it really were a terrorist made car.

A target shaped hood ornament! (You know, to keep you focused on your target when you drive)

Extra weighted shocks! (So you can carry hundreds of pounds of artillery shells and still have optimal driving performance!)

An AK 47 storage rack.

The list goes on and on…

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I hope they are all built it like this..

I know this is off color..but it in light of this post..it fits.

If the video doenst work, click on the link below..

www.youtube.com...

Then, I see that VW is suing the maker of the video..
www.guardian.co.uk...

what a mess..and around and around we go..

[edit on 12-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Why are you insulting the people in other parts of the world? You are only showing yourself to be really dumb if you think Al Queda is equal to all the middle eastern Islamic countries.

Malaysia isn't in the middle east. Punch in my coordinates to figure out where it is.

I don't even know where to begin with the OP :shk: Such ignorance. I'll just address the news link, since the comments in the OP are quite frankly moronic.

This is just another stunt by Proton to boost sales, it's even stated in the news article -- "Proton is the most dominant car on the streets here but the company has suffered recently after the government allowed more foreign cars to be imported."

I'll tell you why it has suffered locally. It's because after 20+ years of making cars, they still haven't fixed the power window jam bug. Apparently they have different quality standards. Cars for export are of a higher quality than those distributed locally. Not to mention, the price of the car is just marginally cheaper than imported cars. And the imported cars have a duty tax of up to 300% imposed on them. Is it any wonder locals opt for imported cars, or at least anything BUT Proton.

Both are crappy Proton cars. Yeah, I really dislike Proton, can't you tell? The local car manufacturer Perodua makes better cars.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Is there enough room for bomb?

How many Virgins?

Okay it's only a car aimed at muslims. Jokes over. Besides we all know terrorists use Toyota and Nissan pick-ups.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
But if some one were to make a 'Catholic' car............there would be outrage all over.

Maylasia is located in Asia minor, by the phillipeans I believe.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Who Dares Wins

I think this belongs in BTS under "Jokes, puns, etc."

Effective IMMEDIATELY-WoT Forum

This forum IS for the DISCUSSION of the war on terror, the North Korean/Iran situation, the war in Iraq from a Conspiratorial perspective.

Just my opinion.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Maylasia is located in Asia minor, by the phillipeans I believe.

Asia Minor is actually Turkey, Syria and Lebanon. But you are right, it is next to the Philippines. To be exact, it's right between Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore and the Philippines. The region is known as Southeast Asia.

A map to help you folks find my tiny country (not as tiny as Singapore, mwahahahahh!)

new topics

top topics

join