It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO is nothing but American Spy system.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The UFO is nothing but the American spying technology. 60% of the ships come over Russia. Why? Because Russia is the main enemy of USA. USA sends them to Russian military bases to exam their weapons.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
could be... but i dont see your point really. there's just as many UFO sightings in the USA, South America, Australia, etc as there is in Russia... so would you like to explain a little more in depth?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If thats the case explain to me how they get the crafts to merge ? Explain to me why I saw 2 of them orbiting each other at a beach. Explain to me why it makes more sense that there should be ETs than no ETs.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Actually what I’ve understood from all this.....is that Russia and America are complete friends and allies and always have been even before the space race even began....

Once the ET ufo's were captured by America (sometime I think in 1941) and then Russia (1948), they both teamed together to crack the ET technology, and then build man made versions of the craft.....

That’s why most ufo's in the 60's and such were sighted coming from Russia, those sighted from Russia, were man made / ET craft. So it took 10-20 years logically to figure out the craft…and yet the nazi’s had the same (apparently) as well.

So even in the sixties we had that sort of tech......which makes sense to the claim that we landed on mars in 1962, and why bob lazar says they we were trying to reengineer the craft at area 51 or was it S-4.... or what ever.

In the 70's 80's, where tests were being made, just to levitate the craft up a few meters, and that was supposed to be some sort of break through.......? If they had they tech to go to mars in 1962, yet were still trying to get a few meters of the ground......it sounds like bob is BS......

What’s more........John Lear backs him up.....which destroys his own credibility.....and yet, John has said himself that he’s been told that we had landed on the moon or mars in 1962....so YTF, does John back Bobs claims and the 1962 mars landing claims.....??????????????????

This sort of reminds me of the # on stargate SG1, where Russia and America are both allies and share ET tech, and build huge ships which travel around the galaxy and so on…..

Which brings to mind the Black Projects…..triangular craft…..the phoenix lights, etc

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ive been thinking about UFO's a lot more than usual as of late and as the above posts suggest the USA and Russia (soviet union) are allies when it comes down to ET and the UFO mystery, i even think it comes down to a lot more countries than anyone could imagine, i think there is a rift emerging in this alliance of countries with most wanting to disclose their exsistance and the USA being one of the biggest against such a move simply because of the situation with greed and lies that spills from the mouth of the US govt, sometimes i even wonder if the opinion of the American people actually reaches the ears of the President which would explain a lot, i for one hope that there is alien races out there coming here because something on our dear old planet earth is going to give, the only thing which i cant for the life of me begin to consider is that the governments of the world are stupid enough to start a world war with nuclear weapons because then all they have is a throan of mud,

They def dont need a wobbly flying disk to spy on each other,

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Sadly accounts of UFO's predate 1776 when the USA was declared, making this theory impossible.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So THAT'S why a UFO was DIRECTLY above my head, it was a SPY system? Is that also why UFOs have been documented in Brazil zapping people? Why in New South Whales there was a water sucking UFO? What about Skinwalker? They were 'spying' on a ranch in Utah?

Although it may be possible that some UFOs are spy systems, the notion that they all are is INSANE.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deepintocore

Well, you have had a few respond to this one. With all due respect, I for one would like to know where you have gained your information on the subject, or is this speculation on your part?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Personally, I think that real UFO's exist, however, I also think that the US government will take advantage of any situation and use this phenomenon to inspire their own spy devices to look like UFO's and I also think that they are utilizing the HAARP or whatever other technology that creates holograms to generate sightings of UFO's as well. If that is the case, then they could create incredibly elaborate sightings and no one would ever know the difference.

top topics

join