It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aspartame... the BAD news!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
We should ban all dangerous additives, but start with the most commonly used one -- Dihydrogen monoxide is a proven killer never approved by the FDA, but is allowed and routinely used as a food additive.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
H2O hmmm? I kinda like that one. Maybe that'll be the exception.
Please don't make me choose between that and anything I don't need to live though, I don't think I could.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
While I personally do believe that aspartame is not good for you, the article presented by the esteemed Mr. Crowne does not do a good job of presenting this as fact. Mainly because the writer of the article is biased (he states: "they never did respond to the certified letter from the WEBMASTER of this site... a major victim!")

I would like to see a link to an independent scientific study done proving aspartame is bad.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I just wanted to post the signature I had when I responded to this thread, due to forum guidelines it had to be removed.

signature
Did you know that drug dealers had taken over our country?

Scroll to the bottom of this page, then read the rest of the story.
organicconsumers.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It seems there are a lot of people that are negatively affected by aspartame.

But it also seems like there are a lot of people negatively affected by other foods, such as peanuts and shellfish.

Isn't it possible that people with these negative reactions to aspartame are alergic to it?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Isn't it possible that people with these negative reactions to aspartame are alergic to it?

Anything is possible craig, but when the people who own the drug also control the political superpower of the world, it could be decades before we discover the truth about aspartame. And even then, all of the test conducted will have to be cross referenced with the false test results that MONSANTO has provided us with.
www.organicconsumers.org...

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.organicconsumers.org...

Between them and our government , they just basically do whatever they chose to do with our bodies including our environment and our food and drug supply, and they have also manipulated our genetic code to the best of their advantage, kinda like the lawless one from the Bible.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I will stick with sugar in moderation. I prefer to eat the food God gave me and stay away from eating chemicals. Remember that MSG masquerades under lots of names. Once food manufacturers started to learn that people did not want MSG they started to disguise it under different names.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here's a small portion of the movie "Sweet Misery-A Poisoned World."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
And that is suppose to matter... uh, why exactly?

To demonstrate that you’re gullible as all hell?

www.snopes.com...

[edit on 21-8-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NRen2k5

Are you addressing me? If you are, then address me in your reply.

I took a look at the snopes site. They mentioned the FDA, the same FDA that monitors the bottled water industy. As far as I'm concerned, any Federal organization is bought and paid for.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by DamnedDirtyApes]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join