It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bush is done..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
When Bush loses his status of U.S president, all of the havoc and chaos is going to remembered. Just because he's not going to be president anymore doesn't mean everything he has caused is going to disappear. Memories will remain. There is a small burning flame of hatred in a lot of people.

Whats going to happen when there is a new president? Does everyone just leave Bush alone? No, he will not be left alone. From the havoc he has created, there should be no one in there right mind that will forget the many things he has done.

Like waging war against Iraq. With the coming of a new president will they just pull the armies out of war and back home, or will they continue the war that Bush has created? Even though Bush wasn't on his own, he was the one that had to say "alright lets ....".

And if people do forget what he has done, then was it all for nothing? What have we really accomplished? Is there any way to end this tyranny?

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Nyte Angel]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sadly, Bush is most likely not going to get that protection he will most likely need to keep himself alive.

Does everyone just leave Bush alone? No, he will not be left alone.

I was wondering what you mean by this?

(I know that is a one liner, sorry...just trying to get some clarification on what he is talking about)

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
After bush is done he can go back to texas and retire as a cowboy or other. in the meantime, Hillary can take over the house and clean it up for all of us. I'm glad the Bush Kingdom is over and we have a new hope and a better future.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Hillary can take over the house and clean it up for all of us

LMAO. Im sorry, im not laughing at YOU...just at the idea of what you said.

HiTlary isnt going to clean up anything....IF she ever steps foot in the White House again....

God please, no.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyte Angel

You do realize that what you are writing could be interpreted as a threat on Bush's life don't you? In this day and age, I would be cautious in writing such things.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

What is was trying to say is that, because of these huge mistakes that Bush made he's going to need bodyguards. Odds are he will get assassinated or of some similar method of murder.

Hope this helps with understanding.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

All I'm saying is that Bush may have to watch his back. I'm not imposing anything, I'm just putting a thought out there. Since when is it illegal to have ideas that can help?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

It is not illegal to have thoughts. However, you cross a very tricky line, when you start talking about the President being assassinated.

Just sayin.

Oh, and thanks for the clarification. I didnt want to ASSume

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I know where you guys are coming from. It's just a thought right? Like me, a 15 year old child is capable of assassinating someone 100's of miles, maybe even 1000's of miles away lol. I would never even attempt something like that anyways. It would be downright awful to kill someone.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Well, I dont put it past many people to assinate (or attempt) another person they hate.

Afer all CHILDREN are killing other children all the time here in the states.

Im not saying I thought you were saying this...just making the comment on a child killing someone else

[edit on 12-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyte Angel

All I'm saying is that Bush may have to watch his back. I'm not imposing anything, I'm just putting a thought out there. Since when is it illegal to have ideas that can help?

The president falls under a different set of rules than the rest of the world.

www.blogherald.com...

That is an example of a 16 year old blogger getting arrested for "threatening" the president.

Now it isn't up to me to determine what is or is not a threat. I would assume though, that the FBI probably doesn't see eye to eye with you on what could be perceived as a threat.

Again, I am not telling you what you can or can't post. I am simply trying ot bring to your attention that you could be doing something that people have been arrested for.

EDIT: (Here is the law)
www4.law.cornell.edu...

"Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threatto take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

I think "any threat" would be the part to be concerned with. Again, it is up for interpretation, not mine or yours, but the governments interpretation of what you wrote.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Ok thanks for that, I guess I'm going to remove that little bit then

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hillary can take over the house and clean it up for all of us.

lol do you really want hillarycare, higher taxes and a womanizing first man? Not to mention she will not pull troops out of Iraq. Hell I'd take that idiot the breck girl over hillary anyday.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by JadePhoenix]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I know where you guys are coming from. It's just a thought right? Like me, a 15 year old child is capable of assassinating someone 100's of miles, maybe even 1000's of miles away lol. I would never even attempt something like that anyways. It would be downright awful to kill someone.

I was wondering what president Bush has personally done to a 15 year old to generate such views as you have? Have you lost a love one to the war, or your parents do not have a job in during a time of less than 5% unemployment rate, or the tax breaks your parents received during the last eight years compared to the eight years under Clinton have not been enough?

Just what is it that has molded your views to post your post as you have done?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its interesting that on a board like this we have to cross our i's and dot our t's when dealing with theoretical potential assasination, when a good mob can shout 'Death to ****ARBITRARY PRESIDENT*****.' Funny that.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The only thing Bush has done to me and many others, was corrupt our world. I personally do not live in the states, but why would I care you are probably thinking. Well, I don't want to live in a world where war is a game. Because in real life when you die, you don't re spawn. Your gone forever.

This is what Bush has done to not me but others. He has destroyed there lives, along with his own. Why would someone be so inhumane to go about as to completely destroy a whole country?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The only thing Bush has done to me and many others, was corrupt our world. I personally do not live in the states, but why would I care you are probably thinking. Well, I don't want to live in a world where war is a game. Because in real life when you die, you don't re spawn. Your gone forever.

This is what Bush has done to not me but others. He has destroyed there lives, along with his own. Why would someone be so inhumane to go about as to completely destroy a whole country?

So Saddam in power was a good thing? If you actually look at it all the Iraq war against Saddam and his party it was over very very quickly, but for the last 4 plus years we been trying to help Iran setup their government. This has cost 1000s of American lives and a Trillion dollars, but we are dedicated to finish the job even in the turmoil of sectarian violence that America is not even part of and the also with the negative influence of countries like Iran that do not want to see Iraq be successful, and are killing American soldiers too.

My young friend I wish the world was so simple in blaming everything on Bush for then all we would need to do is remove him and all would be good, but that is not the way the world actually is.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Actually, according to some metrics, Bush is favored by the majority of America. Of course us that live, work and play near NYC hate him. We witnessed the tragedy face to face. not on television like others.

So the majority of the people that would even attempt to hurt bush, would be in the tri state area. as for the people in Texas where he lives. they love him, and he will be just fine. UNLESS they are illegal Mexicans.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Syntaxstealth]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

No I would not like a world with Saddam still here, but have you ever thought of the citizens? If Bush was so 'great', then why wouldn't he just go in there and NEGOTIATE with them? I know that he probably did that to some extent, but why not to the fullest?

Bush could have done a lot more to help out, rather than just saying to his troops "O.K, lets go and bomb Iraq for there oil." Which brings another point at which they ARE fighting Iraq and Iran for there oil. Why can't he learn to just say "Well it's not mine so I guess I'll have to buy it."

top topics

join