It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Stuff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
haven't seen this posted yet...thought it was pretty interesting....

enjoy!

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That is insane! Robotic Insects that are spying on the peace protestors - maybe they are going to use them to do hits. If they have that much technology - what do you think they are capable of..

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
well i hope they start makeing them fly swatter prof cause im not leaving home with out mine ever agian. that is pretty crazy. its only a matter of time before spy gear is undetectible by the human eye all together.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by damagemouse

I mentioned those about getting into area 51 and exposing stuff that goes on there. If you could program them with a flight path and then come back and reprogram them with a new flight path according to the video you got these could be dangerous for national security.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

im quite sure if they have the tech, they have a way to combat it, thats only a logical deduction. expecially if they have released it to the public..

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Have you recently served in the military? I can tell you from experience that the US navy needs a severe technological upgrade!! Most of our equipment is from the 70's and 80's. BTW I was an electronics technician in the US navy.

Most civilian technology is more advanced. Sad but true

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
well i was in recon about 3 years ago and i can tell you that our tech was pretty advanced. i can tell you if the company that built our cctt every went public xbox and playstations would look like an atari. but then again im sure the army has a larger budget simply because its the largest branch. however when i said that i was refering to places where the juicy stuff is i.e. area 51, cia head quaters, the white house, and so on.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I posted something similar to this, but not in this situation i think

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres what i said:

Interesting.....wonder why they did that? To incite or instigate something? In todays society, fear is prevalent, why would the US Gov. want to make it worse or test this out in public?

Interesting nevertheless. Trying to show our technological supremacy or something sinester?

I still hold by what i said, there is something more nefarious behind it......meh. Thats the way the world turns nowadays i guess.

EDIT: Ahah, forget mine, yours is more extensive (i mean the article).

Keep on going.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Right, but Area 51 is apparently where this tech comes from, as well as being the most heavily guarded area in the US that I am aware of.
Something tells me they would be well equipped for nearly any emergency.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

I agree on special forces, yeah they have the juicy stuff, but if you look at what radios the army is using in the field now....you would agree it is crap...most stuff is still using tube technology instead of solid state....but back to the topic. These dragonfly's could be used in a way similar to a swarm on a runway if there is enough to go into the intakes of jets and mess it up. The potential for this technology is limitless. There are many ideas that come to mind, but I will not mention them on here for the sake of national security. Asnanotechnology age is in it's infancy right now, I think we will see this become more common.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by kdial1]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

that is mostly correct, the satcom wasnt to bad but its not top shelf. im sure it will have many uses, i agree with most of what you are saying thats why i reinforced my statement with the higher security places

new topics

top topics

join