It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member blogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah, Im pretty frustrated.
I have no clue if this is a stupid question or not, but i can tell that most every member blogs wordpress theme has been edited and I really want to know how. xD If you dont know what I mean I can explain further.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The ATS Blogs were not Wordpress they were Movable Type.

If you have questions about your own personal Wordpress blog I recommend visiting their Support Forum. They will surely be able to answer any Wordpress questions you may have.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thankyou but I just thought it was wordpress because this is the email i got

Activate newblogs.abovetopsecret.com/tuesday/‏
Sent: November 11, 2007 10:36:49 PM

And also because at the bottom of blogs.ats.com it says

ATS Member Blogs is proudly powered by WordPress MU running on Newblogs.abovetopsecret.com. Create a new blog and join in the fun!

so im a little confused as to how I'd change the template because I'm not familiar with either wp or mt :p Thankyou for trying to help though

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
That's odd I have no idea why it is like that. I just checked out newblogs.abovetopsecret.com and it would seem there is something happening that I was not aware of.
As far as I knew blogs are down and have been for sometime. ATTENTION: ATS Bloggers!!!
They used to be powered by Movable Type.

I'm also confused about your email. It was set up so that you would have to spend ATS points to launch your own ATS blog. I have no idea how or why you have received this email or would have a new ATS blog.

I suppose the next step would be to email [email protected].

Sorry I couldn't have been of any help.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
awh. xD I never seen that thread. Sorry :p So, im not suposed to have a blog right now ?

I just joined so i doubt I'd be able to sign up for with any amount of points, should I just wait until there up again and till' i get points to do anything about it?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I don't know what to tell you. On our old blogging system I was one of the few people posting entries on a daily basis and before they went down I was approaching 1000 visits a day. I would think if we had a new system up and running I would have been notified. As you can see I don't know a thing about this. I don't know how you received the email and the blog but I could guess that it may have been an error and that the new blogs are in some sort of testing phase.
Perhaps [email protected] would be more helpful in letting you know if your blog is good to go.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Alright
Thanks for the help
Sorry to bother you

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
No bother.
Good luck

new topics

top topics

join