It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King James version and Solomon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Perhaps I am wrong, but if so, that is perfectly ok with me.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by niteipvvvvv

Great! Because you are absolutely wrong. Dang. So much for them keeping it secret.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This must all be wrong too then:

"Is there one among the Very Illustrious Sir Knights that are Sovereign Grand Inspectors General who
understandeth my word?
Seek then, and see; discover the inmost will of each knight, and bind him to thee by an oath.
Further, thou shalt test him to the uttermost; thou shalt pass him through the last of the Ordeals.
Then shalt thou initiate him privily into the Ultimate Mystery; thou shalt make him a partaker of the
Final Secret.
For in this secret and in this alone resideth the Godhead; yea, he that possesseth it is no more man, but
GOD.

OF THE SECRET OF FREEMASONRY

Now of Him is our Lord the Sun Father, Creator, Preserver and Destroyer, One, Exalted, Perfect, Giver
of Life and Death, Vicegerent and Viceregent of Heaven; and upon Earth is His representative the Sacred
Eidolon within the Ark of the Covenant of whom even in this place we speak not but in hidden terms, for
that He is sacred and secret beyond all that are or may be, the Rod wherein Prometheus brought down
Fire from heaven.
And either Image and Son of the All-Father undergoeth Death and Resurrection; and the symbols are
cognate; and the Feasts of one and the other have been celebrated throughout all recorded time by the
initiates of all faiths. And the vulgar, ignorant of this, have mingled the two worships, appointing the
times of one and the seasons of the other, the observances of the second and the ordinances of the first in
the same ritual; wherefore have minds been darkened and understandings confounded. Thus at Easter is
the Crucifixion or Copulation, and nine months later is the Birth of the Child, which liveth 33 years,
being a generation of mankind, and is crucified. Yet is this coming led with the descent of the Sun below
the Equator and His resurrection, and again with the daily agony of the Sun. Now then our Brethren,
having the true Keys of all religion; namely that all cults typify either the Mysteries of Lingam and Yoni
or of Sol, Luna, and Terra, can for themselves interpret all rites, create new faiths and new feasts, ruling
the world in justice and righteousness.
For this is the arcanum of the Hierophants of old, that in this cult of the Sun in Heaven and of the Phallus
on Earth all men can unite, for that these mysteries are reasonable and true, and no man can deny them.
This is that which is written ‘Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men!’
And this is the true and final secret of Freemasonry; this Sun, is it not the Great Architect of the
Universe, the Father of the System, the Eidolon of the Macrocosm? And this Phallus, is it not the Great
Architect of this other Universe of Man, the Father of the Race, the Eidolon of the Microcosm? Is not
this that Truth which is established in the mouth of two witnesses? Wherefore be ye vigilant, preserving
that Kingdom of God which is within you from defilement, chaste unto your Lord that is Light, Life,
Love and Liberty indeed.
Also, remember well that in all this instruction no word is wasted; and that by deep and continuous study
of the text may ye enlighten your souls.
Now then at last are ye indeed initiates of Freemasonry; now at last are ye worthy to rule and govern the
Rite in the law of Righteousness and Truth, giving Light, Life, Liberty and Love to all men of full age,
free and of good report, that solicit admission to the Lodge.

Let us then raise the image of the phallus toward father Sun near unto all places wherein we rule the nations,
and before it laid a pool, well or dome, the image of the house of God, which is to say, the Yoni. For the house
is not God, but his place of rest.

Thus is no woman admitted unto the rite.

Dost thou understand, O Brother?

The blue is but dead, but the gold ray of the Sun shall quicken it unto life..."

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So, in other words, you don't believe Jesus Christ was god in the flesh? Spit it out man, what are you saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Nice try, but that's just another example of anti-masons literally making up ritual. They think they can get away with that one because its the 33rd degree, but you still fail. This is why you should use valid sources, and not anti-masons sites.

You've failed. Again. Its so easy to see that its faked too. The ritual follows a certain pattern of logical thought, then all of a sudden completely foreign text in style and substance is put in. Then it resumes its previous pattern. A very poor attempt to make up ritual.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteipvvvvv
Sounds like to me, that masons hide information from other masons. Could it be possible that you won't find out unless you yourself become a 33rd? But you better not ask, or you'll ban yourself from getting it forever, I have heard.

Evidently you have heard a lot. Unfortunately you cannot believe everything that you hear. I became a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason some years ago, and trust me (or not) we do not hide anything from other Masons. The teachings of the Thirty-Third and Last Degree simply "sum-up" the teachings of the First through the Thirty-Second Degrees, therefore nothing is hidden, nor is it secret. The Degree is quite impressive for those receiving it and nothing like the information you posted (although I recognize the source).

Nice try, though.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Obviously I've missed nothing on my sabbatical, as it seems to remain the "norm" to quote whatever one might happen upon on a web-site and accept it as Gospel.

It's good to be home.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Heh, even as a 32nd I could still see it was fake. Pretty bad forgery. They should at least have it follow the same line of logic.

By the way Appak, all of the anti-masons have been telling us its you 33rds who are the secret and most supreme rulers of the world. I have to ask, what's it like? Do you get free cookies?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Obviously I've missed nothing on my sabbatical, as it seems to remain the "norm" to quote whatever one might happen upon on a web-site and accept it as Gospel.

It's good to be home.

Yes, I've been guilty of that as well. I'm starting to see the errors of my ways.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
By the way Appak, all of the anti-masons have been telling us its you 33rds who are the secret and most supreme rulers of the world. I have to ask, what's it like? Do you get free cookies?

Aw heck, Light,

In my Valley we would WELCOME free cookies. Even cookies that we had to pay for!

I, for one, have to show up early, help make coffee, set up the kitchen/dining room AND clean up afterward.

I'm like Rodney Dangerfield. I get no respect.

As far as ruling the world, though, I think sometime later next year I will be given charge of a small portion of Des Moines, Iowa.

(One can only hope)

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

I see. Hmm. The anti-masons must be wrong again (how surprising). But we've just heard it from a 33rd degree himself!

By the way, next time I find myself in Iowa I will bringing you guys some free cookies. What type you want? If you 33rds arent don't get to be part of a evil-satan-world-domination-cabal, you DO at least deserve some free cookies!

And I think you deserve the whole region, not just a part of Iowa
It must be those 360th degree masons who get the big areas, eh?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

I'm like Rodney Dangerfield. I get no respect.

Ah.. needed a good laugh.

Hows it been Appak? Not around much anymore eh? Of course, secret missions and ruling the worlds trade and nations must be taking its toll on your free time.

Now all this talk of cookies, I am off to get some Christmas cookies!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hey Rocky, you told me to just say God and not Jesus Christ. Why? What's wrong with mentioning Jesus Christ? In fact, what's the problem with even talking about your religion? I'm not a freemason so it's ok to talk about it, I promise. Heck, you guys aren't even allowed to refer to him as God, are you? Aren't you supposed to refer to him as a "supreme being"? I don't know if that's factual or not, just asking. If you think this is baiting then fine, go ahead and hide behind it (just like your society does). When I said Luci, you were correct, I was pronouncing it Lucy because he has many names and I just thought that I would add one more for the list.

So does Jesus Christ and here's one more for the list, the Original (and only) Superman. - Ok, so I borrowed that one from the Christian rock band Pillar but I did come up with Luci all on my own.

Your move

[edit on 30-12-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7

Originally posted by senrak
it seems to remain the "norm" to quote whatever one might happen upon on a web-site and accept it as Gospel.

Yes, I've been guilty of that as well. I'm starting to see the errors of my ways.

We all fall victim to that sort of thing spirit7. At least if you can look back and realize that there's more to research than what the internet offers, you've learned. Don't get me wrong, there is a wealth of info available on-line these days, but gleaning fact from fiction is the devil's own work sometimes!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
Hey Rocky, you told me to just say God and not Jesus Christ. Why?
What's wrong with mentioning Jesus Christ?

spirit7,

I realize it's not my "move" but I think I can at least partially answer here. If you're referring to not mentioning Jesus the Christ in Lodge, it's because not all Masons are Christian. This has been said on this forum repeatedly, and you can do a search and find quite a load of info on the subject. But Freemasonry is a Fraternity for ALL men who believe in God. What the member believes ABOUT God is his personal business. For example I have a dear friend in my Scottish Rite Valley who is Jewish. I am a Christian (of the Trinitarian kind). I do not profess nor agree with Judaism, he does not profess nor agree with Christianity; but I respect his faith and he respects mine. That's what Freemasonry is about. Each man must follow his own faith. No one can pound his or her faith into another fellow human being. Unfortunately Christians have always been guilty of this sort of thing. And interestingly, Judaism is quite opposite in that they actually discourage non-Jews from converting to Judaism.

In fact, what's the problem with even talking about your religion? I'm not a freemason so it's ok to talk about it, I promise.

It's fine to talk about our religion. During Lodge meetings is just not the proper time. My friend, whom I mentioned above, and I discuss our religion all the time, just not during Lodge. It has no place there, nor does politics. Please do not fall into the trap that many who do not understand Freemasonry do. We are not a religion. We are not an alternate religion. We are not a substitute for religion. We are a fraternity. Much of our teachings/philosophy is BASED on comparative religion, but each Mason is encouraged to attend and support the church, temple, etc. of his choice. You typically won't find Lodge meetings on Sundays, by the way. Many of us go to church that day.

Heck, you guys aren't even allowed to refer to him as God, are you?
Certainly we are allowed. Many of the writings (which anyone can read, by the way) discuss "God" as such.

Aren't you supposed to refer to him as a "supreme being"? I don't know if that's factual or not, just asking.

We believe that God is THE Supreme Being. Creator of all. Yes, sometimes called the "Great Architect of the Universe" because he designed and created all we see (and do not see) see?

If you think this is baiting then fine, go ahead and hide behind it (just like your society does).

spirit7, Freemasonry doesn't "hide behind" anything. We are quite open about our membership, member qualifications, teachings, history, and so on. There are tons of Masonic books available (some on-line) that anyone may read.

That sad part is, many cannot understand them because they weren't written for just anyone. You have to have experienced the degrees and you have to have TRULY studied the degrees to really understand. Unfortunately many of our own members have no real clue what Masonry is truly about, so we can't expect non-members to grasp it without a great deal of effort on their part.

Sadly many non-Masons and particularly anti-Masons make no real effort to understand and take everything negative they hear about it at face value, all the while ignoring the obvious openness most of us members have when it comes to sharing information.

When I said Luci, you were correct, I was pronouncing it Lucy because he has many names and I just thought that I would add one more for the list.
So does Jesus Christ and here's one more for the list, the Original (and only) Superman.

So, if Jesus Christ has many names as you indicate, why can't one of them be "The Great Architect of the Universe"?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's not part of the 33rd ritual above, but of the templar one. But, what you have said was all I needed to hear to confirm what I've heard in other places, that there is no masonic conspiracy. But, I've known this all along, as my own father is a mason, as are most of my friends both local and abroad. I didn't join as I consider it too much a men's club, so I opted for other groups. Masonry is too dry for my tastes.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteipvvvvv
Masonry is too dry for my tastes.

That's a good point, and I think a lot of people would be surprised if they were to join Freemasonry. "Heck, is THIS all it is? I KNEW I should'a joined the Moose Lodge!"

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Hey Rocky

Whats happen'n Sista?

you told me to just say God and not Jesus Christ. Why? What's wrong with mentioning Jesus Christ? In fact, what's the problem with even talking about your religion? I'm not a freemason so it's ok to talk about it, I promise.

Cause its none-of-your-business. It never should be, and it never will be. You can lay your self out like a book (I imagine it being a little colored book with pretty pop-up images about 10 pages in length found at the very back of a dusty self) for all to read but I my self choose not to involve MY religion in any discussion, it only leads away from the real topic.

Heck, you guys aren't even allowed to refer to him as God, are you?

Ummmm refer to Jesus as God? No, someone might say God and mean Jesus, whos to know, but we just leave "God" to mean what you believe it means.

Aren't you supposed to refer to him as a "supreme being"?

God is Supreme, the Supreme Being is God, what the hell is the difference?

Ah thats right, you once told me God was not Supreme lol.

When I said Luci, you were correct, I was pronouncing it Lucy because he has many names and I just thought that I would add one more for the list.

Ya, I gave a little bit of the list if you did not catch it.

Reminds me though .. what the hell is this changing threads bit here? Why did you move? Very confusing..

Luci all on my own.

Aint you special sista. Lucy. Cute.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"Cause its none-of-your-business. It never should be, and it never will be. You can lay your self out like a book (I imagine it being a little colored book with pretty pop-up images about 10 pages in length found at the very back of a dusty self) for all to read but I my self choose not to involve MY religion in any discussion, it only leads away from the real topic. "

There is absolutely nothing wrong with discussing religion, in fact it should be encouraged! I can sit down with anybody who studies the Koran and have a very enlightening conversation with them. The only reason that I keep stating Jesus Christ over and over again on here to Christian masons is so that they can see that it's ok to praise him, and not some "supreme being". Here's the kicker, if I were to sit down and have a OPEN discussion with a follower of the Koran I would not push Jesus Christ on them!

Unbelieveable how christian freemasons cannot see this but you're right. It just felt good to get my father-in-law in to church the past couple of weeks so that we both could stand beside one another and praise Jesus Christ. All I can do is pray for you guys and try to "just lovem" because obviously these attempts on the forum just pushes you away. Hopefully he will continue to go to church so that a light will go off in his head and say hey LEAVE FREEMASONRY! Jesus is always going to keep on throwing olive branches our way.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

"God is Supreme, the Supreme Being is God, what the hell is the difference? "

The differece is that you do not know who exactly the "supreme being" is that you submit yourself to through oaths.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join