It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King James version and Solomon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Freemasons,

What is more significant about that version more then any other version of the Holy Bible? And if you are big on Solomon like I am suspecting, why?

Simple questions I know but I am just expecting simple answers.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
29 reviews and no replies. Hmm, must be of no relevance? I thought I was maybe onto something with it. I guess not?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Many believe that the pre-1960’s King James Version of the bible is the most accurate uncompromised translation. It was commissioned to be a complete retranslation of the books on some of the oldest known versions:

The Authorized King James Version is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 and first published in 1611. In common with most other translations of the period, the New Testament was translated from the Textus Receptus (Received Text) series of the Greek texts. The Old Testament was translated from the Masoretic Hebrew text, while the Apocrypha was translated from the Greek Septuagint (LXX).

King James Version

And if you are big on Solomon like I am suspecting, why?

Not sure what is meant by this. I am guessing that you are intending this to mean if Masons are big on the King Solomon, but that is only a guess based on the fact that this is in the Secret Society Forum.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The King James was written by scribes under great duress. These scribes had one year to finish the translation by the Kings birthday in 1612 otherwise there was the threat of losing their heads if this was not accomplished, hence haste makes for many boo boos. The interpreters misinterpreted and conveniently left out passages the masses need not know. It's about control.

Check out Dr. Frank E. Stranges Dead Sea Scrolls I,II,III which will enlighten you about passages withheld from the people. Valiant Thor was paramount in giving this information to Dr. Stranges. The Rabbi in charge of the DSSs called Dr. Stranges and was mad as a hornet. This Rabbi Tov told Dr. Stranges it would ruin organized religion and whomever gave this information to him should be put to death.

The religious leaders are fearful of losing control and thus their coveted authoritative positions. Our Creator loves us very, very much. Benevolent beings are amongst us to bring forth the Christ consciousness. The fallen angles are now being thwarted. The good guys are going to win!

Right now is the most exciting time. Great and glorious things are coming to us all. Keep praying, meditating and asking the Creator for health, prosperity and spiritual awareness. On UTube there is a Dr. Stranges tape regarding "The Ring of Fire" given by Commander Thor which is very helpful in praying to the Son of God who is the Alpha and the Omega.

Did you know Valiant Thor visited the Pentagon in 1957? He gave the then president Dwight D. Eisenhower a book which would put an end to disease, poverty and death. A year later this book was returned to Valiant Thor with the explanation that it would be detrimental to the economy of the United States. This explains the medical mafia, big pharmaceutical corporations sucking the life blood out of the men and women of this country. This is done by creating health problems with mercury/cancer viruses in the vaccines, Chemtrails sedating humanity minutes after these chemtrails fall on people and bioengineering various viruses to target specific races. AIDs, Ebola, Bird Flu, SARs etc. take your pick, are created and promoted by the Secret Black-Ops Government/Military/Industrial complex. Taking their marching orders from those misguided souls who think they know what is best for mankind.

There are whistleblowers I believe to soon come forward. Many have gotten the message out but then lost thier lives. Brave souls all.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Thank you, what you are telling me makes sense. I actually feel a little more at ease knowing this now becuase it shows me that Freemasons are in search of the truth when it comes down to it all. In regards to Solomon, I know a few Masons who are really big on him because he "likes to question" things. So yeah, I was merely wanting to know if he was of any key relevance in my own research.

Thank you for the info!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyhorse77

Wow, I have to be honest. That is a lot for me to take in, although I will try to keep an open mind. Are you a freemason or no?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

LOL! I now know why your screen name is crazy in it!

en.wikipedia.org...(Stargate)

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
Thank you, what you are telling me makes sense. I actually feel a little more at ease knowing this now becuase it shows me that Freemasons are in search of the truth when it comes down to it all. In regards to Solomon, I know a few Masons who are really big on him because he "likes to question" things.

I am not a mason, but I can tell you that King Solomon’s temple is a huge part of masonry. Its construction is the foundation of the entire subject. Hiram Abiff was the first mason according to legend, and he was killed after building Solomon’s temple, I believe. I am sure a mason could go into further detail on the subject then I can. I do have an old bible from my great grandfather which just happens to be a King James version freemasons bible. It has the square and compass on the cover, and many beautiful illustrations of King Solomon’s temple on the inside. Maybe if I have some time later on I can try and scan up some images for you.

[edit on 11/12/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Freemasons,

What is more significant about that version more then any other version of the Holy Bible?

The KJV is the first Bible translation in modern English, so it has a long history in the English-speaking world. It's significance lies in the fact that it's been in use longer than more modern versions, and therefore has traditionally been used in Masonic Lodges.

And if you are big on Solomon like I am suspecting, why?

The allegorical dramas and legends of Freemasonry are based around those stonemasons who constructed the Temple of Jerusalem. Solomon was king of Israel at that time, and ordered that it be done. Masonic legend therefore has Solomon as one of the first Grand Masters of Masonry.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Sorry to be over the top with all this information. I just received the Dead Sea Scrolls this weekend and wanted to pass it on. I am not a mason.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Personally i really look up to Solomans WISDOM...Father blessed him big time in it....human religions & 'clubs' are Human ideas, not Fathers...the temp. ruler & great deceiver of this world will do anything to 'Distract' people away from a 'ONE on ONE' personal relationship with the Creator....(which is no one elses business)....i have & read/contemplated many different Bibles, including the KJV....i have seen some who look to me as if they a 'getting off' on all the thees & thous...ego tripping out of the old style talk...personnally i prefer simple plain english & find it much easier to read & understand...i have a KJV like this given to me as a gift by some coptic monks...beautiful bible....but by far my favorite bible is the Jerusalem Bible which unlike most, still has the Apocrypha (7 extra books)...The Book of Wisdom one of my favorites....it still amazes me how Father blessed me & had pity on me when one day i 'humbled' myself to Him & asked if he would please let me get to know Him better & be 'Friends'....i went from getting angry at the 'authority' in the bible & from not understanding anything in it....to having my eyes opened & 'seeing' & reading some of the most beautiful books i have ever read in the New Test.....i came to learn that the Bible is CLOSED to all who are not ready/willing/worthy of 'SEEING'....it is a supernatural collection of books that speaks on many different 'levels' of understanding & perception...NONE of which is possible without being blessed with Fathers 'FREE GIFT' of the Holy Spirit..........GB

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dave7]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Wow, I have to be honest. That is a lot for me to take in, although I will try to keep an open mind. Are you a freemason or no?

Spirit7 do you just want to throw rocks all day and try to be the one who "discovers" that the Masons are indeed "Evil" or do you want to learn something new outside of what you are being told.

You need to understand that just because you ask a question that has been asked 1,000 times already and no one answers you right away you haven't broken the code.

You're new here and every week someone else finds this website and decides they will be the Christian hero exposing Masonry and baiting us with biblical verses that go against what you believe in.

After all these years just admit there is nothing going on here.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Spirit7 please don't be discouraged by some posts you receive concerning your thread.

Yes you are new here but so was every other member at one time. Being new brings with it freshness and the need for answers.

What if people stopped questioning the idea that the world was flat? I'm sure that in my life time I have asked over a thousand people if they beleived there was life on other planets. I will ask that question and many others untill I find a solid answer.

As an ATS member it is your business to question what you don't know or understand. Don't stop questioning. Admit nothing untill you are satisfied with the answers you receive.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Spirit7, here is a question for you that I hope will demonstrate a point.

How old was Jeshua at the time of the " incident @ the Temple" The "miracle " of his discussion with the Rabbi's?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Amen crazyhorse77.

You can always tell the ones with the holy spirit.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

Amen crazyhorse77.

You can always tell the ones with the holy spirit.

Amen! May Homeless Bill bless you, and have a Merry Billmas!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by runningbeer

12 yrs old

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Sir Frances Bacon helped pen the KJV and was well known for his skills in encription. There may very well be a code in the Bible that none of us are aware of.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981

12 yrs old

this is what the recent editions say. However the current editions have been
changed just a tad from when I was a kid.

When I was a kid that passage said " when he was in his 12th year". Under Jewish tradition ( and Jeshua was a Jew) this has just a bit different meaning.
His 12th year would be a reference to the 12th year of his joining the adult community ( his Bar Mitzapah). This would make his age anywhere from
24 to 30.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That may very well be a possibility. I wounder why nobody ever brought up any similar views?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join