It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you mind if I fart ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Actually Lex, I was thinking more of a funeral or something. LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Wow, a thread about farting. BTS where have you been all my life.

Being able to pass wind in front your better half is definitely the sign of a good relationship. But that first time can be tough.

Personal fav fart is the squeaker. Just sounds funny.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm a proud farter. However, I always seem to hold it in on purpose when with a girl for the first few dates, after a few weeks, I'll feel comfortable enough around her to let rip!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thats why we call you assman lee =P only joking
but he's right, he farts like a mother b*tch lol

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well from where I come from and I'm being serious. Farting is not with a capital 'N' is taboo. I'm classmates with a bunch of guys and another girl and everyone including myself are able to fart in front of each other. I know it sounds wierd, but farting is as natural as going to the bathroom to relieve yourself. So we don't take it seriously.

I mean I don't fart or talk about farting or other bodily functions. But I hope it's not just bonus the fact that I live in a hick state that makes it really okay.

Which gets me to think about farting being taboo. It depends on the people or person your with in my opinion. By the way great topic you thought of.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey, it's great to 'break wind' openly but discreetly then walk away and let someone else take the heat (or flame for those who experiment by lighting up their fart).

But I do mind if I happen to catch of whiff of the stinky, smelly odor other than my own. It's just not fun that way especially around people I hardly know.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
have you heard that one liner joke? " a fart is just a poo without skin. " or "funny as a fart in an elevator"

i find farts a form of musical comedy as long as they are not nerve gas farts (the kind that make you use your shirt as a breathing filter)
of course you cant tell until its out i suppose, thats part of the humour too.

My wife, wow. thats a woman who knows how to cut the cheese. but as long as theres no follow through i think its all just humour and call her "trumpet arse"

of course i try not to just blurt out a fart in public so i keep em silent and if people complain i blame the dogs diet

just dont complain i never share anything with you

[edit on 29/12/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"If two people are on an elevator, and one of them farts, everyone knows who did it!"---George Carlin.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Me and my current gf been going out for uhhh about uhhh *counts* 6 months and uhh shagging for 8...

so now I just let those ass bombs drop.

I prefer the machine gunner!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Right on, Lysergic. That's my favorite, too. Although the SBD's are a close, very close, second! SBD stands for silent but deadly for those not in 'the nose knows' category. LOL.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
dude SBDs are hilarious

I laugh my ass off at fart humor literally!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I just don't know why it is so hilarious when I fart. I just don't get it. I let one out real loud and proud then I can't stop laughing.

When I was married my wife had told me of one night when we were asleep I passed gas for a solid minute and a half. It was so bad she got up and slept on the couch that night. I almost pissed myself in the morning when she told me.

So I say to you fart loudly and fart proudly!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sometimes I love doing the one cheek sneek, too. Fart /smellers of the World, start smelling!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Pull yer finger...oh yeah?...okie dokie!

errrrrrrrr...gasp...errrrrrrr...jeese Mirthful, you got hard joints....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....okay....I'm not seeing you cock yer arse in any direction yet.....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (struggling now)...oh oh...did I hear something?!?!? DANG IT ALL!!! WHAT THE HELL??!?!?! Was that YOU or me in all that struggling? roflmaooooooo

Sorry hon. Love ya.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
tHAT'S WHAT YOU CALL A MACHINEGUN FART. aND IT WAS A WET-ONE, TOO. I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE TO CHECK MYSELF. HOPE I DIDN'T LEAVE SKIDMARKS.

[edit on 1/11/08 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
When we sit back and 'pass the time' like we are doing with the flatulence routine here, does that mean that we are all being anal retentive? If so, I have to admit I'm one of the bigger anal retentives here at ATS. Just don't be pulling my finger any time soon, please

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I like it when people say, when refering to little children:"Isn't he a cute little fart?". Or when pointing out an elderly person:"Hey, look at that old fart trying to cross the road". Flatulence, ya gotta love it. Why? Because it's always better out then in. I think that used to be Richard Nixons problem. He always looked like he was constipated. Well, I guess he had to be because he only got the 'runs' every four years. Poor guy. No wonder he got caught with his pants down at Watergate. Taking too much time to get the job done.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Or, as that french charcter said in that movie, "Monty Python And The Holy Grail", "I fart in your general direction."

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Or to quote Buddha -

"The body speak when the mind knows the moment is to profound for words."

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am sorry but there is nothing funnier then a fart, good old potty humor never gets old. My wife and I dont hold anything back anymore, when we first started dating and staying the night with eachother, I would have a stomach ache when I left. Get in my truck, and boom, I thought the windows would blow out a couple times. The day of diclosure came at my parents house, she said she was going to the bathroom, I snuck around the corner, and let it fly. After the echoing stopped I heard her laugh, she had stopped on her way to the bathroom to look at something on the TV. After that I figured what the hell, she broke the fart barrier soon after.

I try to be polite around her, try to be a gentleman, I still let em fly, but I dont do what I used to do with my guy friends. We use to get alot of fun out of cupping farts in class and throwing them at each other. If you catch someone fully concentrated you can usually plaster them with full force.

It is only a bodily function, and when you fart, be proud people, your body is functioning as it is supposed to.

I remember one time camping in Oregon with my parents when I was a wee young child. We were in our tent, and I let one fly, it was the loudest fart I have ever let in my life. After expelled, people from all over the campground where laughing, and cheering. My dad said "son, you should absolutely be proud of what you just did there". Ah good old potty humor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join