It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remeber this Alien Interview?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is there any info that points to this video being faked?

If you watch the program in full you will see the part were the special effect/prop dasigner who makes fake aliens and monsters and such like this for a living said "rite when i think it is a fake it moves a sertan way or raises up in a way that dosent look like a pupet"

What do you think?

[edit on 11-11-2007 by pad727]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I've seen this brought up lots of times on ATS in the past.I honestly have to say I have no clue if it is real or fake.

Seems to me if it were real,they would want it to be a bit lighter,otherwise why just record the face.No closeups?

I know in the documentary that accompanies the interview someone said that the lighting was taken down to suit the Alien.Kinda convenient,but hey who knows.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I for one think this is real.

I have never seen an alien video I think is real, especially the autopsy one.

The movements- that is what makes it right for me.

Is there any deep background of this - a history?

I do not know- but it rings true!

TPM/HDF

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Seems to me if it were real,they would want it to be a bit lighter,otherwise why just record the face.No closeups?

Of coarse it's fake - even if an alien needed to be in the dark - a few clicks with the lens F-stop and it lightens the picture. Even my cheap cameras do this. Sometimes people get so bogged down in the details - they forget the obvious.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I also tend to lean towards real on this one also. I still have yet to see this video be debunked or officially explained. All I ever hear people say is that it's a puppet... lol...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No one really knows if it's real or not. There was one abductee who watched this and said "If this is faked...the person who made this knows something about the way they move." I'll hold judgment until any new evidence comes to the surface.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts
Of coarse it's fake - even if an alien needed to be in the dark - a few clicks with the lens F-stop and it lightens the picture. Even my cheap cameras do this. Sometimes people get so bogged down in the details - they forget the obvious.

But you are missing the obvious, or perhaps the whole story. This wasn't video specifically taken to prove anything. This video was taken to document the interrogation and was stolen after the fact and released to the public, as the story goes.

It could be real or fake.

However, if you pause it at the right moments you can see the whole alien's body. Also, there seem to be facial muscles, especially above the eyes. Whatever though, I'm not looking at this thing again. It'll probably be filed as "unknown" to me forever.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
To me it seems like the alien is "floating" and not sitting or anything, I'm still wondering because at certain times it looks as if the alien's body seems to be floating or something by a light. That is what I'm hung up on...=/ the floating issue.

Edit- I am far from a skeptic, I believe in Aliens as much as I can.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Eliza è Angelo]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

But you are missing the obvious, or perhaps the whole story. This wasn't video specifically taken to prove anything. This video was taken to document the interrogation and was stolen after the fact and released to the public, as the story goes.

It could be real or fake.

However, if you pause it at the right moments you can see the whole alien's body. Also, there seem to be facial muscles, especially above the eyes. Whatever though, I'm not looking at this thing again. It'll probably be filed as "unknown" to me forever.

Thats what i was thinking, this was for informational documentation, if it is real, and this goes on frequently they have gotten plenty of detaled video analysis and r more interested in documenting the question and answers in the session than a physical examination.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
No it's totally real. Especially the part where the awesome doctors come in and randomly shine lights on the "alien".

hhahahaha

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think this one is real. Even before I saw the entire show from wich this part is an excerpt, and before I heard the explanation given by this "Oscar" person, I really thought it looked real.
This being moves a bit like how an animal acts when it is in severe distress did anyone else notice this too? I think it would be really hard to make such a perfect puppet and then make it move like that..

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
looks like a real bad special FX job and this is OLD OLD OLDDDDDDDDD why are we discussing it again?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
No it's totally real. Especially the part where the awesome doctors come in and randomly shine lights on the "alien".

hhahahaha

"victor" explaned that there not just randomly shining it into its eye, they r checking for hemoraging around the eye sockets and nose cavity

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When u compare the features to what abductees describe it has the same characteristics that are told frequently. also, i noticed the instrument on the table, the green beam of light, it seems to me its some sort of monitor to indicate when the EBE is telepathicly comunicating, so there is a visual record and indicator for the observers that the ET is in fact sending telepathic messages to the telepath, its there to prevent the telepath from giving false information? or saying that the Alien is comunicating something when in fact it is not...

Just an observation.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
if this was taken with a standard video camera, you won't have f-stops or "clicks" on the lens. even if it was wide open, video cameras have a hard time seeing in the dark.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The video of the "alien" is pretty eerie and possibly convincing, but the context it's in makes it too silly to take seriously.

I've seen enough voice-masked, shadowed "experts" thank you...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
dang i really cant say if its fake or not

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sometimes people get so bogged down in the details - they forget the obvious.

My favorite part of the video is when the alien starts choking, or whatever, and the "doctor" reaches all the way around the back of the head to get to its mouth rather than just approaching it from the front. Why? Because the hidden puppeteer is in the way, of course!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Of course I've never seen an Alien move before but it looks like this one is trying to dance at first.

It must be fake because:
1) His head appears to swivel from mid center as opposed to from the base of the skull. almost as if his neck has an extra point of artilculation. Really odd even for a puppet.
2) The actors appear on screen at about the same time, leading me to believe it was staged.

I've heard of an Alien anal probe but these Doctors take it to a new level.
We'll just call this Cartman's Revenge

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
looks like a real bad special FX job and this is OLD OLD OLDDDDDDDDD why are we discussing it again?

We are discussing it because it has never been proven to be real or fake. This case is definitely not closed, so obviously that is why we are talking about it. Would you like us to just completely forget about this video and let it disappear forever without even figuring out if it is real or not?

And for those of you in this thread who try to point out why it's "obviously" fake: You guys do a pretty poor job at debunking and your comments are not even close to having me convinced that it is fake.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join