It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is totally infiltrated by descendants of COINTELPRO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm so tired of the shill posting at Above top Secret - People saying that suitcase nukes do not exist, others posting endless reams of reptillian 'footage' - while still others shucking grainy videos of 'aliens.'

Here is a topic for Above Top Secret?! - What percentage of the active posters here work for a descendant program of COINTELPRO . If you want to understand what this is goto this link.

albionmonitor.net...

and

www.icdc.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was wondering when this sort of thread was going to pop up again. Hey, do we still have that drama-meter thingy?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

I think its in use down at the 'Reptillian Central'

No wait its turned right up in the 'Alien SuperGrainy Video of the Day' threads.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XR500Final

Instead of having us go someplace else, why don't you give a detailed post of your theory that members of ATS are working for a descendant program of COINTELPRO.

Explain your claims and if they hold some merit maybe I will leave the site and check into your sources.

I patiently await your thesis.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
FBI is not a problem. There are agencies we don't even know of, they are not even legal, yet they are paid by tax money...there are all sorts of "intelligence" agents everywhere. There are thousands who would love to be a part of that, even as volunteers. It is very hard to distinguish...and kills all the fun here.

I see this forum as very well controlled by these "agents" of different sorts. By posting here, you give away information about yourself and put yourself to risk - depending on how much you know.

Yet, there are some interesting topics and authors.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by swimmer]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

A while back I discussed this with three other ATS members, we all agree that ATS is awash with deflection and disinfo. In truth I don't think most of it is organised or premeditated you have to remember ATS operates in the leftfield and it shows in some of its members.

However if you were to tell me that descendants of cointelpro don't exist or that they have no interest here you'd be niave. It does exist and they do operate on this site. I remember a podcast by the three amigos and DaveRabbit, they were in no doubt that this was going on at ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Instead of having us go someplace else, why don't you give a detailed post of your theory that members of ATS are working for a descendant program of COINTELPRO.

Explain your claims and if they hold some merit maybe I will leave the site and check into your sources.

I patiently await your thesis.

I do not have to provide a 'thesis' this is not high school. Its called behaviour analysis, and when you learn the behaviour analysis of government groups included their pattern is quite predictable. So why don't YOU go check out the claim for yourself, and see if the modus of discrediting and disrupting the protestors of Vietnam simply carries on today on the internet. I would welcome anyone else to do the same.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

I think the verdict is out, people are starting to see past this everywhere, and learning to think very critically for themselves. It seems apparent to me that the Internet is turning into one giant deprogramming tool slowly to counter the incredible government spun propaganda that comes out of CNN and the other news shows daily.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh yes, anyone that is of a differing opinion and a skeptical mindset MUST be working for the government…

A bit Narcissistic, aren’t we?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ok so I am VERY PISSED OFF because if this is TRUE..............then I have never gotten MY cointelpro paycheck!!!!!!!!! I am getting so screwed!!!!!!!!! and here I was thinking it was just the Gubmint screwing me, and the ALiens that go bump in the night but NOOOOOOOO!!!! Now I have some JOB that I am not getting paid for as well!!!

(TRG* goes out and paces back & forth by the mailbox WAITNG for her cointelpro paycheck....)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Undoubtedly some of our members are government employees. I can think of at least a dozen off the top of my head. Strangely though, the ones I can think of seem to contribute positively to the site and add their knowledge to topics for other members to better understand the subject being discussed

Your examples seem more like members that have ideas about certain theories that you may not agree with, more than them being disinfo or cointelpro agents.

There is a lot of visits to this site from three letter agencies, there is an ATSMIX show that talks about all the visits from them and other US government agencies. I'll see if I can remember which one.

After a quick look, I can't remember , u2u Dave or Johnny and they will tell you which one. It is rather informative although most of the hits were to the Barksdale thread by azchuck.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Not at all, people are totally entitled to their opinion, its just when its SO FAR gone from Reality, and SO biased against factual research it gets obnoxious.

And it leaves a poster who is either A. detached completely from reality (either through programming or what have you like watching one too many hours of CNN) or B. The person actively is trying to disrupt any logical conclusion to anything against a their pre-disposed agenda. A great example is the holograms struck the WTC group - the no-planers.

But they do not check out the real independent (arm got broken over it) reseach down at Chris Bollyns website. No!! Instead you see all kinds of Chris has to be neo-nazi, and a jew hater and voila, the attack dogs bark on cue. It must be depressing having such a low function in the intelligence community..

www.bollyn.com

[edit on 11-11-2007 by XR500Final]

[edit on 11-11-2007 by XR500Final]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think the best way to counter these methods is for threads like this to be posted
If people think about information on its own merits, and then try to figure if they agree or disagree then they can not only see false stories, they can try to find motives and directions in the song and dance.

I have seen some great threads here where people 'out; news stories as propaganda, or rehashing old stories for some unknown agenda. I see as much exposing of disinfo here as I see disinfo.

I do see how people attach associations with groups to post, I also have seen methods used to do this. I think when this is seen it should also be exposed.

If someone thinks another has an agenda, post and ask about it, if the person is not honest it will show through in their post and reveal their agenda.

Think, examine, and post.

I posted a thread that shows things I have seen where smear is used to attach meanings through emotion to groups here. I see this method as common as actual reptile stories.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
FBI is here for sure, but they are not the real problem. There are far more dangerous agencies following forums like this closely. That is what I wanted to say. The agencies that can eliminate you ...and don't have to report to anyone. Hardly anyone here is that important to be eliminated, but times change...

When the number of people who can think independently grows ... they will start a WWIII. In the killings, somehow, a lot of smart people will disappear...like always. They did that before, they will do it again.

Internet will be only less free than now...soon there will be laws against online "hate speech" of any kind, crime of thought etc...and unfortunately, I am not exaggerating. This is already happening. The golden age of internet is already gone.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XR500Final
reply to post by defcon5

Not at all, people are totally entitled to their opinion, its just when its SO FAR gone from Reality, and SO biased against factual research it gets obnoxious.

So... you are a fact researcher. Then you know that it is a fact that your own perception is your reality and anothers' reality can be a strange fiction to us all.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Like Brian Mulroney said after he was finished trashing Canada "My work here is now done" I think I can claim the same thing - TROLLER 1 You guys 0

Have a good one I'm going to go eat dinner!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XR500Final
I do not have to provide a 'thesis' this is not high school. Its called behaviour analysis, and when you learn the behaviour analysis of government groups included their pattern is quite predictable.

I would much rather hear your analysis on the matter, I have heard plenty of this before, I just thought you might have another angle on a subject which has been covered here numerous times.

So, what's new?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So let me see if I got this straight....

Your complaining about the quality of the forums and threads that offer no proof. Then you turn around and make the thread that says, "ATS is TOTALLY INFILTRATED by descendants of Cointelpro." Then in the opening post you offer no proof but instead you ask who is. Which all by itself makes your thread title completely misrepresented.

So now I must ask.... how is this thread any better than the threads you have complained about?

How about this for an idea...instead of complaining about the quality of the forums, why don't you do something to improve the quality instead of add to the problem with lame threads like this one.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

Indeed. The opening post seems more suited for the 'Rant' section of BTS. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So your true intention comes out.

Not surprising I guess.

This will be the last post for points you get from me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join