It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Tx Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Today I was at a School BB-Q and while I was there, between around maybe I say 11 thru 2 or 3, A small squad of 3 Apache Helicopters were flying up and down. They were fully armed to the teeth and all black from my view but I think one was brown because they started to fly lower and I couldnt see any markings. Does anyone know why these Apaches were flying up and down, also I overheard some of the freeways had been blocked. Someone said the President was in Houston but I'm not sure. Please Respd

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Aliens landed today in Houston and the entire city has become infested. Be afraid, be very afraid !

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The President was in Texas Sunday.

President Bush traveled Sunday from his ranch in Crawford, Texas, to the town of Waco where he addressed a group of veterans. Mr. Bush thanked the veterans for their service. He also noted the sacrifice of four Texans killed in the war on terror.
voanews.com...

Were you anywhere near the route he would have traveled to and from his ranch and Waco ?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Crawford is where the green arrow is. Waco is just east of it. Houston is about an hour and a half to two hours away.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SHADO13

Erm, man in Stinkadena at least we have apaches flying over fairly often.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Crawford is where the green arrow is. Waco is just east of it. Houston is about an hour and a half to two hours away.

1 1/2 - 2 hours by car, but a plane covers that distance much faster.

This could have been a buffer zone set up while the President was moving from place to place. Since the hijackings I'm sure they watch all local air traffic near the events a high ranking official attends.

Can the members in Texas search local news for why roads were closed or an itinerary of the President that day ???

[edit on 12/11/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Nope I haven't looked, because I'm sure it was just because he was in the area. I was only posting the map because you were wondering if Houston was in the path between Crawford and Waco.

When he was here last year, I too saw Apache type helicopters. He was in Detroit. I live about 50 miles north of Detroit. So that could very well be the reason.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok allow me to translate.
Stinkadena = Pasadena = Southeast side of Houston
Doesn't need to have the prez in the area. Apache's fly around here fairly frequently.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Are you in the Spring Branch area or Highway 6 area? They used to run drills in the Bear Creek Park area and would spread out into adjacent areas.

STM

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well good theory's guys but I think it was just a drill, or something and it was probably this. And also the 147th Fighter Wing is stationed in Ellington Field which was somewhat in the same direction they were heading. And I didnt Imply it as a huge conspiracy just seemed weird to me because I live in the loop, if you live in Houston you know what I mean, and its rare for me to see Military vehicles. But thanks Guys!

top topics

join