It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Is A Big Fat Hypocrite!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I was watching the O'Reilly Factor (mind you I am no conservative) last night, and O'Leilly was interviewing the student who formed the Conservative Club at his school. Now, O'Lielly was telling the student not to get to involved into influencing liberals or others to conservative idealogy, because he would polarize the school to much.
Just the other week I was watching the O'Lielly Factor and he was talking about something liberal (forgot what), and he compared liberalism to paganism!
Damn, what a #ing hypocrite!!!

*NOTE* O'Reilly is the name. O'Lielly is derived from the Al Franken book made famous by the infamous Fox News Channel, particularly Mr. O'Reilly.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We are grown adults man.

Division is not something that should be encouraged in a school. It is a place for learning.

It's not the same circumstances, so there can be a different approach to it.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
We are grown adults man.

Division is not something that should be encouraged in a school. It is a place for learning.

It's not the same circumstances, so there can be a different approach to it.

I guess you're right in one aspect. But the other, is that it doesn't matter what type of environment the person is in, he's still being a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree, Bill O'Reilly is a jackass. But, what are you going to do? The repugnants run the media.

The name of the thread reminds me of another Al Franken book, "Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Idiot!".

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I agree, Bill O'Reilly is a jackass. But, what are you going to do? The repugnants run the media.

The name of the thread reminds me of another Al Franken book, "Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Idiot!".

That's how I got the name for the thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Opinions noted.

In such, Bill O'Reilly will CRUSH any of you in any type of debate....and will get payed well for doing so.

Bet.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Opinions noted.

In such, Bill O'Reilly will CRUSH any of you in any type of debate....and will get payed well for doing so.

Bet.

He's a very unpredictable character sometimes, then other times so predictable I could write his takes on an issue before the show even comes on. In a 'debate' it really boils down to nothing more than his mood it seems sometimes. I like that he has adopted the Donahue style "devil's advocate" approach 90% of the time where he just wants to make people defend their position even if you know he agrees. But sometimes, he's just a red faced maniac. And other times, he sincerely will not LET people debate him.

When someone I find is making a really good point (especially regarding him) he shouts them down and sometimes even cuts the segment, or worse...has their mike cut off. He did NOT win any form of "debate" with Al Franken screaming shut up, shut up, shut up like a ninny. Yet other times, he's thoughful and logical and downright self depricating.

I really believe he's a bit of a nut job. Not exactly psycho, or schizo even, but perhaps manic depressive? Definitely a bit bi-polar. And he is not above lying, though I doubt HE thinks he's lying. Know what I'm saying?

And he does contradict himself alot. Especially between what he says in articles, then what he says on air. He does radio too. I think he's spread too thin. Perhaps even has ghost writers.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't think he's that fat.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think he has some great ideas, but he is a realy jerk to a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
O'Reilly is full of it. My dad was on his show a while back along with another guy, they both completely kicked O'Reillys ass debating him, O'Reilly got pissed and started insulting them, then had the other guy's microphone cut by Fox. They asked my dad to come back but he now will not do it unless they pay him.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You gotta love his style interview style...

Step 1: Make his guest angy.

Step 2: ??????

Step 3: Profit

I could probably hold my own with him, however I'm nobody important enough to go on his show. Maybe one day he will have a show on the politics of Instrumentation...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusKlown

Were did this come from????

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Opinions noted.

Bet.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Seekerof]

you forgot that he will cursh them in under 30 minutes too

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

He is knowledgable and quite smart, but he won't win against an expert in the field...then he resorts to insults etc. and looks like a jackass. My dad was on his show twice, the second time debating about justification for war in afghanistan, O'Reilly didn't know what he was talking about and got pissed..

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst

1. Read the heading
2. Make the connection
3. Realize it's not really funny.:shk:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

1. Read the heading
2. Make the connection
3. Realize it's not really funny.:shk:

mmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

He is knowledgable and quite smart, but he won't win against an expert in the field...then he resorts to insults etc. and looks like a jackass. My dad was on his show twice, the second time debating about justification for war in afghanistan, O'Reilly didn't know what he was talking about and got pissed..

What does your dad do Shoktek?

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

What does your dad do Shoktek?

He's an international law professor...he does a lot of interviews and things, he worked for bosnians, palestinians, hawaiians, and against the death penalty among other things...and he does lots of work for free if someone needs help but can't afford it...his latest book will talk about the illegal war in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
O'Reilly is full of it. My dad was on his show a while back along with another guy, they both completely kicked O'Reillys ass debating him, O'Reilly got pissed and started insulting them, then had the other guy's microphone cut by Fox. They asked my dad to come back but he now will not do it unless they pay him.

Yup, he does that crap alot. Cool your Dad was on though. Have you told us (somewhere) what your Dad does, or that private?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Yup, he does that crap alot. Cool your Dad was on though. Have you told us (somewhere) what your Dad does, or that private?

He was discussing being hired as a legal analyst with the producers, but they havent gotten back to him...he is probably too controversial to have on Fox, other than just bringing him in for an "opposing view". But after the last interview he told them he wouldnt put up with it for free.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join