U.S officially acknowledges planet X/Nibiru PDF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hello fellow organic quantum computers, here is an official United States government military PDF acknowledging the existence of planet X AKA Nibiru. Planet Nibiru is our 12th planet and called the planet of the crossing, most likely why the original teachings say Jesus died on a cross, secretly telling us our god really came from Nibiru.

stinet.dtic.mil...

[edit on 11-11-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

Nice find, lengthy paper too, around 150+ pages. Haven't gotten into it yet, full title is: "U.S.N.A --- Trident Scholar project report; no. 347 (2006)
The Search for Planet X: Testing Inferences from the Kuiper Cliff"

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I read the Abstract and the first few pages and all it seems to say is that there are confirmed objects in the Kuiper Belt of significant size.

Where are you getting this idea that the government is supporting the Nibiru theory...?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Where are you getting this idea that the government is supporting the Nibiru theory...?

That was my question too. A new planet and Nibiru are not necessarily the same thing. Just because we discover a celestial body, doesn't mean it has to be Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Although, I admit it is intriguing to learn of another planet here at home.

I wonder how many more planets we will find actually are a part of our system that we are only just now learning.

Planets "Y", and "Z"? I think we should name a planet Bob. Can you imagine being a "Bobian" or "Bobese"?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati
Hello fellow organic quantum computers, here is an official United States government military PDF acknowledging the existence of planet X AKA Nibiru. Planet Nibiru is our 12th planet and called the planet of the crossing, most likely why the original teachings say Jesus died on a cross, secretly telling us our god really came from Nibiru.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by K-illuminati]

A few questions, if I might?
1) Where does the U.S. Government acknowledge "Nibiru"? Certainly not in the abstract of the paper, where it postulates the possible existence of an object that might be Mars-sized, residing in a stable orbit several tens of AU from Earth. That doesn't sound like Nibiru to me...I was under the impression that Nibiru would be more or less in my back yard by 2012.

2) You claim Nibiru is our 12th planet. Assuming that Pluto gets its planethood back, that's nine. Rewind history enough, and you might (or might not) find a planet where we now have an asteroid belt. That would be ten. Where is Planet 11? We seem to be short one.

3) You claim that Jesus' death on the cross is a secret message telling us that he's actually from 'the planet of the crossing'. Do you have any references to support that claim? I admit that the more generally accepted theory (that he was crucified because that was a common Roman method of execution) is a bit far-fetched, and totally lacking in documentary evidence, but I'd still like to see something to support the 'secret message' hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I agree with the above posters on the skepticism. It’s not that I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, not at all, I know that they exist because history proves it. I just want people to realize that “proof” is what we need more of, not more conjecture.

I do appreciate your posting this PDF link, I really do. That tells me that you are looking for the proof and I really appreciate that. It’s just that you jumped to a lot of conclusion there that this PDF does not support.

Please keep looking and please keep posting.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't get it. Where does it say that it found another planet? I read the abstract, and what I could understand of the conclusion, and it seems they didn't find anything that would constitute another planet.

On page 73 it says "This study, after searching a majority of "dynamically cold"(low inclination) Classical Kuiper Belt, did not provide any evidence of larger objects at large distances(>55 AU) which could represent Planet X."

Now granted, I barely understood much of it, so it's very possible I missed something, but from what I read it sounds like they didn't find anything

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's about time! Didn't the Russians find it first?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

this is what i found on the web in regards to the "2 missing planets.."

"Yes, there are only 9 planets, but to make the
Akkadian Seal seem like advanced knowledge of our solar
system, the sun and moon were also called planets."

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

This isnt just another planet Nibiru was the creation of our earth and its inhabitants the anunaku or the reptilians modified ourselves. Nibiru will return and collide once again with earth.Nibiru will be visible in 2009 and we will have many natural disasters that year. 2012 Nibiru will come be aware of this research as knowledge is a gift and if you know about Nibiru you must be an open minded person who should be able to understand the truth like our ancient ancestors.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH
sorry, had to get that out

For the bazzullionst time: Planet X != Nibiru!
Planet X is a planet who isnt known yet. Uranus was Planet X once!
Uranus is terefore nibiru? i think not because ... they namend it Uranus...

Maybe i can explain this with an analogy:
I claim that there are cars that can fly and use beeswax for fuel. They exaust red or white wine, depending on wether you drive them in the northern or southern hemisphere (white in the northern obviously)
You say you want proof
I show you a picture of a toyota

you say "but it doesnt fly"
i say "but it is a car"

you say "it doesnt run on beeswax"
I say "its a toyota, it is a car"

got it?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
roman's didn't crucify, they affixed the hands overhead to a straight pole. not a cross. the " cross " in the jeebus story is simply another christian appropriation of pagan imagery/holidays in order to get pagans in the door. i think the better question is why are there so many cross symbols throughout different cultures? WOW WAY OFF TOPIC. sorry XD

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You all can't see the forest because of all those pesky trees.

The question is this: Why is the MILITARY looking for planets? And why is the MILITARY interested in the orbit of said "missing" planet? THOSE are the questions that needs answering.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

That was my question too. A new planet and Nibiru are not necessarily the same thing. Just because we discover a celestial body, doesn't mean it has to be Nibiru.

The names for the planets are given by man. There is no way planets have name tags on them. For now it may be Planet-X; when some one names it Nibiru , its goin to be called as Nibiru. So why not have a open mind whatever it may be. Straight denial before understanding and examination is not a smart thing to do. So lets just wait till they find whats in it.

cheers!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No offence but this is a term paper for a graduate student at an armed forces academy. Just read the first page.......

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No offense, but 175 pages isn't a "term paper". I would think it is even over-qualified to be called a "doctoral thesis". I would think the term "short book" would be more appropriate.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I agree the document doesn't acknowledge anything other than if something does exist, they couldn't find it....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why is everyone confused, planet X and nibiru are not the same, planet X is the term given to what might be planets and planetoids beyond pluto especially in the kuiper belt region or also in the oort cloud and nibiru is the hypothetical brown dwarf star, supposed to approach in 2012.

So, to conclude, planet X !=nibiru

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

ummmm mine was 300
....not to far of a reach for a gifted student either. Which this young man obviously is being he had the endorsement and aid of several professors. It could even be argued that he was the head of his class mates.
As it says on the very first page.. he thanks them for helping him in his study then thanks his "parents". UMMMMM who writes something like this out then thanks his parents? A KID

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join