It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow, CRAZY dream..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i had the weirdest, yet most compelling dream last night. this is going to sound weird, and maybe incomplete because well, it was pretty #ing weird...and as i woke up, i begun to forget the dream, but after some deep thought i was able to piece some of it back together.

now lets start it off, i was in some mechanized building or room. and i was what looked like to be a giant metal egg of some sort lol. but i was talking with other ones as i would with humans in real life. but here is the premise.. i was in some way in a higher realm of our existance viewing the planet earth as a THOUGHT filled with good IDEAS and bad IDEAS.. and my mission was to eliminate the bad ideas. now its kind of funny because all while this was going on, music was playing in the background lol. it was just drums but i found that to be funny in a way. but what was cool about this dream was that it was all in vivid color. maybe i was aboard a space ship of some sorts..i dont know...but it really was a unique dream as i've never dreamt anything like this at all before. i wish i could remember more of it. i remember dialogue, but i cant remember the words said, which is sad. that happens alot. but it was still weird.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Do you think it is related to your perspective? And I don't mean in terms of enlightened or intelligent or wise compared to others, but literally your perspective, how much your attention is zoomed in or out, left/right up/down. If that makes any sense in the context of dreams. Because that seems to show that you have a higher perspective, since you are capable of creating such a dream or experiencing (and remembering) one like that.

I mean I have gone to strange and far out there worlds in my dreams, but there is always a human element. It's always people there, not superconcious metal eggs or aliens you know, where the world is viewed as thought.

Remembering dialogue but not exact words, that happens to me all the time also.

Your dream also reminds me in some ways of the "world of inorganic beings", which is in Carlos Castaneda's The Art of Dreaming. Have you heard of this? There is a lot to them, but they were basically stationary, created experiences for others, and extremely powerful. It sounds like you might have been something kind of similar to an inorganic being in your dream. I'll paraphrase from his book: "the old sorcerors portrayed the inorganic beings as hollow canes bound together, like the cells of our bodies. They are after the awareness of any being that falls into their nets, and they'll give knowledge, but extract a payment."

But either way, that really is a crazy one.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"They are after the awareness of any being that falls into their nets, and they'll give knowledge, but extract a payment."

all i have to say about that is WHOAA! lol.. i've never heard of the book, the concept, or Mr. Carlos..but after reading that i will check it out. Hallow canes?? i want to ask what kind of cane are we talking about, but im sure i'll find out in the book. but it struck me..i had an intense feeling come over me while reading your last few lines of your reply.. because sometimes i feel there is "something" or "someone" at times right next to me..when i have crazy dreams..its like..i dont feel alone. i dont feel threatened or anything, but i just feel another presence.

and to add on to your first assumption i guess is safe to say, i do consider myself as having ...a unique perspective, or outlook on things. but im not even 100% sure i was a metal egg lol..the only image i remember from the dream is that room with the metal egg lookin (maybe spaceships??).. there was alot of talking going on, but i didnt see anyone or anything, so it was strictly telepathic i assume...in the dream i mean. but yeah it was crazy man..lol

join