It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the Cycle, My 08 hopes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My hopes in the next election are that people understand everyone is Free and no one has the right to restrict what someone
can Say, Do, or Own, You don't have to agree with someone Says, you don't have to agree what someone owns but if you want to be
free you must understand that by limiting one person or group of persons freedoms that you yourself could one day face similar
losses of freedoms for the things that you Do, Own, or Say...

It works both ways.

That The People don't vote based on their personal beliefs when those beliefs serve to limit another person or group of persons
freedoms, You are entitled to your beliefs through the very freedom America is supposed to protect, and there is nothing wrong
with talking to others about you beliefs, but when you force those beliefs on them through law, you are limiting their freedom.

That isn't American...

That The People become independent thinkers and vote based on their own conclusions and not because friends or family are
voting for someone...

That The People stop voting based on party lines because the only side is the Constitution and the freedom and liberty it is
supposed to protect
Party lines generally divide the people over personal beliefs, Personal beliefs which always limit the freedom and liberty of
those with the short straw.

That The People stop voting for the lesser evil, Or the guy who will beat the other guy...
Some say voting for "x" candidate is wasting a vote, No Voting for someone who will honor his oath to The People and the
Constitution isn't wasting your vote, Its making it count...

If you have two crappy candidates and one good one, you don't vote on the two crappy ones just because they have a better chance
at winning, You vote for the good one..

Voting for crappy candidates just because they have a better chance at wining, How will this help you? bragging rights just because
your guy or your side won?

If the candidate Doesn't honor his oath to protect the Constitution, and within it your freedoms and liberties, did you really win?
how does the win benefit you?

Voting for the lesser evil or the one most likely to win won't fix anything but it will contribute to the problem.

this coming election we all have a chance to change the cycle, A cycle which always restricts the rights of those who came up with
the short straw...

Lets change this we've traveled the road many times over and things continue to go south..

If its broke you fix it you don't duct tape it and hope for the best...
which is what continues to happen election after election, one BS candidate lies his ass into office even though there is tons of
proof hes a fraud, yet the people still follow just because thats the thing to do, the status quo...

We have one chance to change the status quo a chance that if not taken now, may never present itself again in our lifetimes.

History will show one of two things, That We either contributed to our fall, or We tried to stop it...
Regardless of the ultimate outcome, I'm not going to take part in contributing to this, I may lose, but I'll lose knowing I did
what I could to stop it.

join