It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy MOD Appreciation Day!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm all for it being a week, but we all know I'm a butt kisser.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...So what do you expect...

The only problem with a week, is the very day we decided to have a Mod Appreciation day, someone started a HUGE drama fest... SHEESH...

If we can't go 24 hours, the week would be a disaster...

:w:
:w:

But what the HEY... How about a week.. You guys go all year with no appreciation, a week is not too much to ask...

Semper

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I know I'm running the risk of being called an ass kisser but here goes.

I believe that mods are deserving of our appreciation every day. You guys work hard to keep this site running and provide an enjoyable experience for all of us. As far as I'm concerned we should all take the time on at least a semi-regular basis to say thank you. I don't want your job but I'm glad that mods take on the thakless job of keeping such a wide range of people interacting in a positive fashion.

So I don't say it often enough but thank you to all of you.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey GH????

Want to start a "Butt Kisser" club?????

We would have some great company......

Semper

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Sure why not? We've already been told we're ass kissers so a club might just be fun. You can be President and I'll be either Vice-president or sec/treasurer which ever. Our goal can be to make mods feel special, wanted and needed. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well Madam Vice President, what do you think our first order of business should be?

Maybe start a "Butt Kissers" thread and invite other members?

Semper

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
May I please have your attention for a moment? I have a serious request.

If anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, develops a cold soar... please refrain from posting for three to five days. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I think that would be an excellent start Mr. President. If our thread should start falling to low it just be a part of our duties to bump it back to top thereby maintaining our status as butt kissers.

As President it will be up to you to start the thread and I has a good vice will follow your lead.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Come Join the fun...

Butt Kissers Club

Remember, you recommended it...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Semper

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I just had a bunch of comments removed....probably deserved it But the OP of the threads comments witch personally attacked me with name calling, where I was commenting on the topic...well at first before she began. And even after she complained and got my comments removed she continued on attacking me.

Point is her comments where still aloud to stay, and I was half way through writing an angry message on that thread and backed out by accident to see masqua (super moderator ) had been fair and removed all the off topic comments equally. Witch in turn made me fell the site and mods are not favouring people and do there jobs well and professionally. APPRECIATED thanks masqua I'm flagging this thread for you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join