It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian VS USA, nuclear war result.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi

I have been studying effects of nuclear war between USA and Russia for few years. It could be possible that there is a conspiracy to depopulate most of the world, so i ran some numbers, and was in shock to find out that USA is in deep trouble in this scenario.

New Russian ICBM's are impossible to intercept and current USA nuclear missiles can be easily intercepted with russian S-300 and S-400 system's. USA has all their missiles in silos with launch time of 1m and 30 seconds, while Russians have silos, mobile trucks and trains to launch from with staggering 30 seconds launch time. Networked S-300 and S-400 systems would intercept most if not all incomeing USA nuclear missiles, where USA has no defences against this new Russian ICBM. Also russians have a ground based system to drop satellites.

All this is common knowledge.

So result would be total pwnage and ownage of USA in case of nuclear holocaust. USA citizens wount admit it, but it would be the case in nuclear war. If this countries would have normal war without nuclear weapons, USA would win, but this don't matter cause it will never happen.

I would hate to be USA citizen, with a crazy president now.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Result of any Nuclear War will be total annihilation of all sides, and more likely of all life on planet Earth.
It does not matter if some missiles will be intercepted or not.
Simply because there are whole lot of countries with nuclear weapons, and if someone will launch 1 missile, I`m allmost 100% sure everybody else will launch them too. So in the end there will be another Mars in our solar system.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
you are right. Russia will win. so what now? does that mean I have to move to russia? man, I hope not cause I hate the cold weather.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FaxMachine
Hi

I have been studying effects of nuclear war between USA and Russia for few years.

USA has all their missiles in silos with launch time of 1m and 30 seconds, while Russians have silos, mobile trucks and trains to launch from with staggering 30 seconds launch time.

I would hate to be USA citizen, with a crazy president now.

Study a little bit more and read up on submarines and airborne cruise missiles.

Don't care about what Russia or China has. End result would be same. Game over on most of world.

We'll have a crazy president for at least 4 more years, regardless of party that is elected.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
BTW We (Russians) got crazy president too
(well, not everybody thinks that way )

top topics

join