It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Learn Chinese.......while you have a chance..... (LOL):

CHINESE SUB POPS UP IN MIDDLE OF U.S. NAVY EXERCISE
-from the Daily Mail....November 10, 2007
www.dailymail.co.uk...

When the U.S. Navy deploys a battle fleet on exercises, it takes the security of its aircraft carriers very seriously indeed.

At least a dozen warships provide a physical guard while the technical wizardry of the world's only military superpower offers an invisible shield to detect and deter any intruders.

That is the theory. Or, rather, was the theory.

-------
www.myspace.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
Learn Chinese.......while you have a chance..... (LOL):

CHINESE SUB POPS UP IN MIDDLE OF U.S. NAVY EXERCISE
-from the Daily Mail....November 10, 2007
www.dailymail.co.uk...

When the U.S. Navy deploys a battle fleet on exercises, it takes the security of its aircraft carriers very seriously indeed.

At least a dozen warships provide a physical guard while the technical wizardry of the world's only military superpower offers an invisible shield to detect and deter any intruders.

That is the theory. Or, rather, was the theory.

-------
www.myspace.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Kind of reminds me of this thread

Sorry to burst your bubble

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nice post..I saw this as well. How could this happen? Just the mear fact Chinese subs are in the area with our carriers has to have significance. What if Chinese are in cahoots with Iran now. Should a attack on Iran by US and/or Iran take place the Chinese attack the 5th fleet at same time as Iran launchs some % of missles at our carriers. Then blame goes on Iran. Chinese test their torpedos . US Navy suffers significant blow drawing forces away from Taiwan..

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
WHoops...I thought this took place in the gulf not pacific. Even so they may have subs in the gulf and scenario I described could happen. I don't see how their subs could run this silent. At any given time their are thousands of listening devices called sonabouys which track enemy subs.

top topics

join