It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web finds Ron Paul, and takes him for a ride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Web finds Ron Paul, and takes him for a ride

www.msnbc.msn.com

Mr. Paul, a 10-term Texas congressman who is seeking the Republican presidential nomination, came into the campaign with a conservative platform: a return to the gold standard, abolition of the I.R.S., a literal view of the Constitution. His campaign was bare bones. Then he started appearing in debates. His emphatic presence and fierce opposition to the war in Iraq set him apart from his fellow Republicans. Setting him even farther apart were ideas like blaming American foreign policy...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I am very surprised to see this long article on the homepage of msnbc.com. Usually when I see articles about Ron Paul on MSM they are very short or do not give him very much recognition. I am sick of the conspiracy that the MSM has against Ron Paul.

I hope this continues and he becomes recognized by more people.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I do like some of what Ron Paul is saying. By political standards his ideas are more radical. If you want change, in my opinion, you need some on with more radical ideas. That is why I hope he does pick up more steam and becomes a serious candidate for the nomination.

new topics

join