It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me With Business Ideas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have been resurrected!

anyways, the wild boar thing is actually something my husband would like to do. He traps them. He caught about 20 this weekend but most were little. Do you really think we could make some cash with this? what would we need? Now he sales the one that he catches to another place down the road that does the wild boar hunt but i don't think that they have the advertising skills that they need to make it big.

I don't know though... I really have no desire to do a hunting business. It just seems so hard to start a business and make it go. I really want to though. ONe of my biggest problems is the rest of the family. They don't seem to be quite as motivated as me and its hard to get them to take it seriously. They would rather drink and party, thus why I think a concert venue would be a good idea. Would yall consider going to a concert that is out in the wilderness? Maybe let people camp out there? hmm.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If a bunch of hunters bothers you with their guns and partying...

Yeah, a bunch of shroomed, tweeked up and drunk rock and rollers will be a lot easier.

Sure I'd come if the bands were decent and the price was right.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

hunters don't bother me... (and it would be bow hunting if we did that) i just have no interest in hunting. i just would like to do something that i have an interest in so i don't get bored and actually enjoy my job.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think the insurance is expensive but a place for people to come and drive their four wheel drives is easy.
You would be surprised how many people will pay ten dollars a pop to have a good weekend camping and fourwheeling.

A big mud hole is needed though.
Then have a concert at night.

You could make a lot of money if you did this about once a month.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by earth2]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Are you on a flight path?

The Ad-Air product is straightforward, powerful and effective.

A unique advertising medium that targets airline passengers in their seats. Ad-Air reaches this highly desirable demographic and captive audience by placing advertisements of 20,000m2, approx 5 acres in size, flat on the ground alongside the flight paths in and out of the world’s busiest airports. Therefore, Ad-Air is offering advertising and sponsorship opportunities on an unprecedented scale.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join