It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the Drums of War with Iran: Nuclear Weapons or Compound Interest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Behind the Drums of War with Iran: Nuclear Weapons or Compound Interest?

www.opednews.com

Compound interest is the secret weapon that has allowed a global banking cartel to control most of the resources of the world.
...It is this debt scheme, with its lethal weapon of interest compounded annually, that has allowed a small clique of financiers to dominate the business of the world...
...The key to the bankers' success was that they would control and manipulate the money systems of the world while letting them appear to be controlled by governments.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's not about nuclear arms, it's not about their oil, it's not even about "defending the dollar," it's the fact that Iran has not buckled under to the international banking cartels.

The war on Iran will be a war waged for the international bankers!!

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Fresh this morning; more threats from international banks through additional US sanctions.

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's central bank governor on Sunday dismissed U.S. sanctions on Iranian banks as "psychological warfare" and said they would not prevent Tehran from finding other routes for meeting its banking needs.

The United States added more Iranian banks and also Iran's Revolutionary Guards to a list of institutions under sanctions last month to isolate the country over what Washington says is an attempt to build atomic bombs and alleged support for terrorism.

"These (sanctions) are more psychological warfare," Iranian central bank Governor Tahmasb Mazaheri told reporters during a conference, the state broadcaster's Web site reported.

"The world is big and having no cooperation with one country does not stop Iran's banking activities," he added.

Many international banks, in particular those based in Western countries, have reduced their activities, including U.S. dollar bank accounts held by Iranians abroad and stopping cash transfers in dollars and other currencies to Iran.

Source | Iran central bank brushes off U.S. banking sanctions

Attempts by the international bankers to enslave Iran, like they've done with most of the rest of the world, are falling flat.

Get ready to die in World War III, to satisfy the banker's lust to own us all.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
great find, I totally agree with the article. When reading articles like these, I always ask myself and imagine... "What would the world be without the banking elite"

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vegno
"What would the world be without the banking elite"

In answer to your question;

Probably all the things it isn't now, i.e. clean, green and a lot less mean.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Our house prices are so high that to buy a house in Britain now, you have to part own it with the bank. This is not what building societies were set up for. The Northern Rock crisis has shown that the tax payer foots their bill anyway, but we have to pay for their 'risk.' Soon the banks will own three quarter of our houses and the only place safe will be the WC, well at least for the next 100 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
Our house prices are so high that to buy a house in Britain now, you have to part own it with the bank.

Don't kid yourself, they already own it all, or soon will...

Interesting thread over in AbovePolitics, on the subject of the banking elite wanting to own it all:

www.abovepolitics.com...'

Just a little attempt at cross pollination of similar subjects...

Thanks for your post redled, and not to be remiss, to you as well, vegno...

[edit on 15-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Great article. The unbridled avarice of the money changers never ceases to amaze me. It’s a spiritual condition that they suffer from, they want to play God. I can’t wait till this planet is cleansed of their contamination, even if I don’t survive the cleansing.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
I can’t wait till this planet is cleansed of their contamination, even if I don’t survive the cleansing.

I don't think that many of us will...

All the signs seem to point to it happening sooner, rather than later.

I mean, you can feel it coming, you know?

I fear the End Times are upon us...

Thanks for your post, resistor, love the avatar!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vegno
great find, I totally agree with the article. When reading articles like these, I always ask myself and imagine... "What would the world be without the banking elite"

You know, I have often thought of the entire banking system as a scam to put money in the hands of the bankers.

Credit to the guy who thought the whole thing up: "OK, everybody give me your money and I will keep it (supposedly) safe for you and maybe lend it out to other people, and in return you will get practically nothing while I profit on interest from the loans." Could you imagine if you were presented with this proposal today?

I guess we have our ancestors to blame for being stupid and falling for the scam, allowing it to be perpetuated for centuries now. The bankers keep getting richer, when in reality WE DON'T NEED THEM AT ALL, and THEY KNOW IT!

Interest is creating something out of nothing, and it was only a matter of time before reality caught up with the fantasy world the bankers have been enjoying.

Boycott banks and credit cards, buy gold, use cash. Show the global banking elite how unnecessary they really are!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Flag & star. Very compelling reading. And it makes sense, explains a lot.

I notice on the linked site, there is a link (below) to a site calling for a general national strike on 09/11/08.

www.votestrike.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
EXACTLY.

According to Islam, it is illegal and immoral to charge interest on money.

The banking scheme most of the world lives under today makes people pay interest on money, ever increasing over time.

Assuming the price of gold is $950 per ounce, If you had 1 cent during the time of Christ, and loaned it out demanding 5% APR compounded until today....

.... The amount of gold you would be owed for loaning this one cent for 2000 years would be 358,730 times the mass of the sun.

Some might say "yeah, but nobody has ever loaned an amount of money for that long."

And you would be correct, but the system HAS loaned out money continuously, and continuously charging interest, for a very, very long time.

This is why the world is in debt. The SYSTEM has been demanding arbitrarily larger and larger amounts of interest based on previous loans compounded over time.

WHY must someone who loans money be due interest?

WHERE do they get the figures for the amount that they're owed?

HOW do they expect the world to pay up when it is mathematically impossible?

WHEN are they going to be happy with what they've obtained?

WHO is "owed" all this money?

The answers?

- People who loan money are owed interest on it only because society has allowed it to be this way, and haven't decided to change it yet.

- The amount owed is an arbitrary number. Pulled from a hat or thin air. There's no reason money loaned must be returned in a greater amount. By analogy, a person borrowing a hammer doesn't owe 2 hammers when they return it.

- They don't expect the world to pay back all this interest. They only expect them to TRY. It's like holding the carrot in front of the donkey. If you ever let the donkey reach its goal, it stops moving. We are being mislead.

- They are never going to be happy. Avarice is insatiable. They want the entire world, plus 5%.

- The people who are owed the national debt are not citizens of the nations owing the money. If you believe the Federal Reserve is part of the government, and the government is a part of us, and thus "we owe ourselves", I ask you... do you keep track of how much you owe yourself? No, you know what you've got, and that's it. So why is there a record kept of what is "owed"? BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO OWE THE DEBT AND THE PEOPLE COLLECTING IT ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. This is a revelation. The Federal Reserve is owned by people other than Americans, and they are collecting profit from us.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by keeb333

Originally posted by keeb333
Boycott banks and credit cards, buy gold, use cash. Show the global banking elite how unnecessary they really are!

Damn straight!

The grasshoppers need the ants more than the ants need the lazy grasshoppers, in fact they're nothing without us!

And the sooner the "ants" awaken to this fact, the sooner we can send these blood-sucking bastards to hell.

reply to post by kattraxx

Originally posted by kattraxx
Flag & star. Very compelling reading. And it makes sense, explains a lot.

I notice on the linked site, there is a link (below) to a site calling for a general national strike on 09/11/08.

www.votestrike.com...

Thanks for that, Kat, I overlooked that link!

reply to post by ianr5741

And allow me to also thank you for your post as well.

Good questions, and even better answers.

Why do you think "they" make it so "complicated" for the common working stiff to comprehend?

Easy, "they" don't want the workers to realize how badly they're being screwed by these self-appointed elite.

These pricks are only interested in absolute power and enslaving us all, and the "little" people, the meat on the table of the elites, are handing them the chains and the means to do so.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
The grasshoppers need the ants more than the ants need the lazy grasshoppers, in fact they're nothing without us!

And the sooner the "ants" awaken to this fact, the sooner we can send these blood-sucking bastards to hell.

The "Bug's Life" analogy is perfect! I've always loved that movie...and you are right, the sooner we get together the better.

This is probably a topic for another thread, but I believe that these same "global domineers" also work to perpetuate things like racism...keep the poor fighting amongst themselves and they won't notice the real enemy!

new topics

top topics

join