It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, remember the 5th of November.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I believe that the ONLY way to survive is to stand your ground, be stealth. Action receives re-action and vice versa. Just like someone who is evoking an argument wants you to fight back to get off on it. Kill them with your intelligence, and indescreet actions. Your identity doesn't matter to anyone but yourself, so what will you do to make sure it is not abused?
A huge plus also on the road to "success" for those in "power" is that the majority of America, at least, is physically un-fit and lacks necessary survival skills. Things really nobody thinks about that will someday save their life.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
my guess is that you have watched a bit much v for vendetta because just about everything you said V said anyways his point and the present history are different as with v he was trying to free a country from what i'm guessing is a communist rule however few countries are still communist ones except cuba, china, etc. we have not hit that mark yet however we are close but not to that point just yet

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyte Angel
Rebelling would cause havoc, think of the world without a government. There would be no one to say, "Hey, don't steal that!". We need a government to keep society in place.

You mean, there would be no one to say "hey, don't steal that!" whenever someone other than the government was ripping someone off...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hexidecimal
reply to post by Nyte Angel

The government kills people, steals things and causes havoc.

I didn't say lose the government, I said lose the system of control. I agree we need government, but not the control they are using.

[edit on (11/11/0707 by Hexidecimal]
now this is where i agree because the government of the US is terribly gone wrong by means of control. they have not assumed complete dominance yet but as i saidd they are close but we should start to say no however we cannot be individualizing as we are one people of one nation what we do need to do is start orrganizing theres already a thread on this called take back AMERICA! i suggest you read it

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

How would you like a world overrun by Osama Bin Ladens? I wouldn't, thats why we have a government to keep the world from becoming a mass chaotic bomb. Government are here to help us from becoming corrupt, and destroying our world. If we had no government, how would the world run? IMO I don't think it would run period. We need a government to keep us on track.

Now, if Osama was high up in the government, being the way he is today. We would all being doing slave work, thats if we were still alive. Saying we don't need a government is like saying we don't need food and water, both playing a big tole in our lives.

Government is just there to help protect us. Sure they hurt us sometimes, but you cant expect them to be completely perfect. It's better then having 1000's of people die a day from murders.
the government is corrupt thousands do die of murders and you need to start to accept that the government isnt the good guy

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
I don't think it's time to rebel yet. Just wait until they ban guns in the US, then its green light.

Why would that mean a good to go? Even then, your going to have people with guns. The government is obviously still going to use firepower as a political defense. All I have to say about this is that were in an age where no matter what we try and do, you cant find a way to beat the government.
THATS where your wrong people have changed governments in history many times why if it werent for people fighting the government then there would be no usa which are your neighbors our country is made of fighting the government my suggestions are that you start to rebel because your wrong in many area's

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by BPI

Yes, but why did it take something so globally epic, just to have people come together for a short period of time? Its not worth the loss of a government. And all I'm saying is that if we had no government, who would be there to say something like " don't rape my ..." or " please don't hurt me!!". We need a government for these kinds of reasons.

Its not that we have to protect ourselves from each other, we have to protect ourselves from the people who do try to rebel. This is why we have a government so that we can send these kind of people to Prison. Without a government, there wont be anyone being sent to jail, which would end with them causing complete havoc to our world.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Nyte Angel]

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Nyte Angel]
so are you saying you would approve of people who want a better life to be imprisoned or killed because of their belieefs then that would be truly wrong as a man with an idea can destroy cities or rebuild nations you need to see that the government is built for the people not the other way around

top topics

<< 1   >>

join