It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who currently believes in hologram theory at the WTC?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Keywords IT IS THOUGHT. Thusly might or might not be able to be done.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am new here and happy to be here....hmmm...the hologram theory doesn't do anything for me. Honestly I know people that were there and watched it. To fake a hologram like that seems unreal to me..... Not that the whole thing wasn't unreal to begin with, but I think that there are better ideas out there as to what really happened. Holograms?? I think if we were that advanced in hologram tech then we would see a lesser version of that being used in media (commercial advertising). Holographic planes flying into the WTC with sound and physical presence doesn't fit.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Yea coming up with outragous theories with a large lack of proof other than andotal (yes I know I mispelled that) is ok. Then proceeding with egomasterbation calling everyone who doubts you lets see trolls, newbies, and all around the stupid masses isn't.

I hate to say it but you sound like a bunch of old farts that are a couple fries short of a happy meal.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
wow, you sound like a frustrated college professor

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Erm. Uh thanks? I think.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Originally posted by WraothAscendant

I hate to say it but you sound like a bunch of old farts that are a couple fries short of a happy meal.

Thanks for the post WA. Just for clarification here are you referring to a member of ATS?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yea coming up with outragous theories with a large lack of proof other than andotal (yes I know I mispelled that) is ok.

Well i have posted evidence to what i post. And as far a name calling it was the people the believe the official story that are big for that.

I stil have not seen any evidence that supports the official story, why is that ?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
I am new here and happy to be here....hmmm...the hologram theory doesn't do anything for me. Honestly I know people that were there and watched it. To fake a hologram like that seems unreal to me..... Not that the whole thing wasn't unreal to begin with, but I think that there are better ideas out there as to what really happened. Holograms?? I think if we were that advanced in hologram tech then we would see a lesser version of that being used in media (commercial advertising). Holographic planes flying into the WTC with sound and physical presence doesn't fit.

If you see my experiment, practically no one believes in the hologram theory, so there is not much sense in trying to debunk something that no one believes in.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
ummmm……something caught my attention when someone said a hologram was used to make it look as if a plane had hit the world trade center tower.

Automatically, my brain switched on…. now, when you see a normal commercial plane in the sky, it is really high up, so far up you can’t hear it, but if it was 100 meters or so above the ground, it would be impossible not to hear……

So……..if a hologram of a plane hit a tower, no one would of heard the sound of the plane flying right over their heads?

But if was real, physical and all, everyone in the city would have heard it booming over their heads…..

Question…? Did people claim to have heard a plane fly at such low altitudes crash into the building or not…………..?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Yea coming up with outragous theories with a large lack of proof other than andotal (yes I know I mispelled that) is ok.

Well i have posted evidence to what i post. And as far a name calling it was the people the believe the official story that are big for that.

I stil have not seen any evidence that supports the official story, why is that ?

And once again you fall back on the classic GUILTY AS HECK response of "they did it first". Considering it was used against me and I had not used such langauge yet. I do not 100% believe the official story. I believe they knew it was going to happen and stepped aside to let it happen. Like they did with Pearl Harbor. All these other theories you people keep popping off with, well listen to yourself from a critical perspective and you tell me.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Well there you have it. It’s a lonely world out there in no-planer land. Here on ATS there may be only two, me myself and I plus John Lear. It’s gonna be slim pickings getting people to post on this thread.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

i find in toto evidence of planes to be non-existant.

does that count?

edit to add,

i find evidence of "THOSE" planes that "they" said were used, ...to be, ...in toto, non-existant.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

theories about different aspects of the overall UNPRECEDENTEDLY MASSIVE PSY-OP ever executed on the useless eaters are not always mutually exclusive.
it turns out these kind of psy-ops are endless mazes of logical dead-ends.
kennedy was a warm-up exercise.
well, ...there was also pearl harbour and hiroshima/nagasaki.
gulf of tonkin.
that spanish "yellow journalism" chertoff family thing.
that "bush/nazi", and "nazi/ford", and "brown root", whatnot.

brilliant, no?

go shadow-intel-from-hell, ...you go gURL!

p.s. there is one way through the maze...
truth.
some of us are looking at the rest of you run around. we'll be in trains to camps, soon, maybe, if things go badly.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I believe in the hologram theory.

The technology is alien involved and exists.

The picture evidence to the towers supports the evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The hologram theory doesn't hold water.

If the govt has some mythical technology to produce holograms, then they should also have the technology and the will to remote control planes into the buildings - a technology that exists on some level already.

Holograms, sound systems, and/or faked tv coverage is waaaaay too complicated to have much of a chance of being pulled off. Simple is better.

All no planers are just dipping into the realm of pure imagination and speculation to a scale that calls into question that groups' hold on reality.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join