It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

�The Americans are treating us like animals."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I suppose the first gulf war was unjustified as well.

Since we have not done the same for the Palestinians it was not justified. When we apply international law in a way fair to all we will have justification. Less than 700 people in Kuwait were killed, and the satellite photoes that showed Iraq on the Saudi border were faked. The Russians busted us on that one. The reason was the threat to the Saudi's which was not real.

Saddam hussien WAS admittedly bent on the destruction of Isreal and America..

He had taken no action towards these goals in 12 years. Words are just more hot air.

someone said "he had no way of harming us militarily".
Was the 9/11 stike a military action?

There is no evidence Saddam had anything to do with this, and Bush himslelf admitted it.

my point being a man in power with his intent is a clear and present danger... period.

The danger was not clear, and it was not present. 12 years with no attacks is proof of this.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was not suggesting saddam had ANYTHING to do with 9/11.

a man with his power COULD.

but only if he had the intent huh?

and possibly the time to formulate a plan.

I understand your wishes for peace. but your wishes will not affect anothers intentions. Saddam Hussien WAS a clear and present danger.

If you were calling the shots, Its my opinion we would all have been dead by now.

and by the way, 12 years without an attack is only proof of 12 years without an attack. I have never crashed an airplane, does that mean I never will?

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by cyberpilot]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Cyberpilot your whole reasoning is flawed, you are saying that going to war is OK because Saddam Hussein had the POWER to orchestrate a 9/11 type attack if he could...using this mindset, almost ANY COUNTRY or group of people could have pulled it off had they wanted to. Just because someone CAN do something isnt the same as doing it. Going to war for this reason is called a "war of agression" and is an illegal war.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If you were calling the shots, Its my opinion we would all have been dead by now.

If I were calling the shots we would have addressed their concerns, and the threat would be greatly reduced, if not eliminated.

We are not safer now. We are only under greater threat. Our invasion of their lands, and Israel's occupation are the main motives.

If it were my call we would have elections right away in Afghanistan, and Iraq, and tell Israel to get out of Palestine, or risk being 'liberated'.

That would do more to create security than invading any nations.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You forgot to add;

"In my OPINION"

what you say is opinion...not fact.

Have a good day!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Shocktek...LMAO give me a break...I've got shirts older than you.

You are 16 freaking years old...finish high school, get a valid mature opinion and give me a yell...

(by the way I do think you intelligent, just wanting for
a little hard nosed experience)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join