It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

�The Americans are treating us like animals."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh, the intelligence behind my comment was far more implicating than you obviously grasped.
As from your lack of addressing what I have implied.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Again, seems that 270+ individuals and their respective affiliations had NO problem accepting that "blood" OIL..

I assume you are refering to the al-Mada newspaper story.

Here is a line from the article you referenced in your thread about this.

There is the possibility that the documents in al-Mada are forgeries. At present there is almost a war of documents under way as Iraqis come to the realisation that they could be used as blackmail or as a settling of scores. And the leak of the documents could be a manipulation by the US-backed authorities in Iraq to discredit France.

Untill there is more verification I will believe this is anti-France propoganda. Even if it is true it means nothing.

What of all the money ISRAEL sends to American politicians?

Could they be buying our government?

Why are you not concerned about that?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Oh, the intelligence behind my comment was far more implicating than you obviously grasped.

Okay...I already addressed this in the other thread that you created regarding it. There are absolutely no facts to say that any of that is true, so your argument has no ground whatsoever.

FACTS and CONNECTIONS were provided Shotek. Its apparent that those 'coca-cola bottled glasses' are still working quite well, eh?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For the very same reasoning you gave of coarse Arch:

"Even if it is true it means nothing."

TOld you last night/early am....whats good for the 'goose' is also good for the 'gander'....bet.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It seems you are implying that since Saddam gave oil away it is now OK for us to steal it. That is what is obvious to me.

When you point to what Saddam had done to justify what we are doing you associate us with Saddam.

We need to have higher goals. We need a better base for comparison. If Saddam was so evil Nothing that he ever said, or did should be brought up in defence of what America is doing now.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No Arch, what is blantantly apparent is that your ways and means of determining my reasonings are not as simple as 2+2=4.....in the applied case of you trying to equate my reasonings into something you wish to percieve, the answer is 2+2=5.

Nice try, come again.

regards
seekerof

link   
Its funny that seekerof was so quick to defend the war and WMD, now he is just struggling to find any reason to justify the war...kind of like Bush.

Hey seekerof, I'm sure Bush could use a good lobbyist like you to help spread disinformation about the war to gullible people.

link   

For the very same reasoning you gave of coarse Arch:

"Even if it is true it means nothing."

TOld you last night/early am....whats good for the 'goose' is also good for the 'gander'....bet.

It means nothing to America if somewhere else in the world money is being paid to leaders.

It is of profound importance if it is happening here.

It does mean something when it is us!

We are not French, or Iraqi. You want to make associations that have no relation.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No Arch, what is blantantly apparent is that your ways and means of determining my reasonings are not as simple as 2+2=4.....in the applied case of you trying to equate my reasonings into something you wish to percieve, the answer is 2+2=5.

Once again someone makes a good argument against what you believe, and you respond with nothing useful to disprove what he has said.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nice try, come again.

Maybe you should explain what is not-so-obvious.

How does anything Saddam did justify what we are doing?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Its funny that seekerof was so quick to defend the war and WMD, now he is just struggling to find any reason to justify the war...kind of like Bush."

Yes, of course Shotek.....your absolutely, 100% correct, as you are on all accounts. As is Arch and myriads of others....
I will bow to yours and others 'grand mastery of understanding' and reasonings.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What is to disprove???? It is an opinion, something that we are all entitled to!! Your statements are not facts, they are not based on any real basis of experience or knowledge!! We do not have to justify the war. If you want it justified, call your congressman!!! Not your local soldier who is here in the middle of the desert, away from his family!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The bottomline is, none of this alleged BULL # has any evidence to support it, so once again your argument means nothing. Even if it were true that people have accepted bribes from saddam (which is completely absurd to believe) this would not justify war.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoldierMedic
What is to disprove???? It is an opinion, something that we are all entitled to!! Your statements are not facts, they are not based on any real basis of experience or knowledge!! We do not have to justify the war. If you want it justified, call your congressman!!! Not your local soldier who is here in the middle of the desert, away from his family!!!

Seekerof is still using the claim that saddam bribed people with money and oil etc...he cant use this as good argument for stealing oil.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What bribes are you talking about!!! What evidence do you have to support these claims?? Now I am curious?? Who do you refer to when you make these bribe statements????

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well he sure as heck never bribed any american officials to turn thier heads, that is for sure!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
We do not have to justify the war.

That could be interpreted to mean there is no justification for the war.

If you want it justified, call your congressman!!!

It will do no good to address the leaders who have already showed their cowardess by failing to stand up say the truth.

Not your local soldier who is here in the middle of the desert, away from his family!!!

No one called you. Of your own will you chose to post here.

Do you not understand that no one is blaming you, or any of the soldiers?

What choice did you have?

Do you have a link to any quotes where anyone here placed the blame on the soldiers, and not the leaders?

I think not. Consider that.

link   
And by the way, who ever said that that the US forces over here are stealing the oil...
"Oh gee guys, load all your tanks with as many of these yellow drums as we can to get back on the boat, ok???" Any petroleum that is found here, any profit that is made off it by its sale, goes to the rebuilding of Iraq. That is where all the profits from any oil sales here go.

link   
He is referring to an article published in a newspaper in Baghdad with a list of people who took bribes from saddam before the war...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that is his original thread...I wouldnt believe any of it though.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoldierMedic
What bribes are you talking about!!! What evidence do you have to support these claims?? Now I am curious?? Who do you refer to when you make these bribe statements????

news.independent.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join