It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont think we will ever see a revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was thinking to myself,I hear and see alot of people talking about a possible revolution in America aginst the Government when TSHTF.But I think TS will never hit the fan.We all know the U.S. Government is doing stuff we dont like and taking away out freedoms little by little, but thats just it, anything they do is a slow process, They wont just outlaw all firearms tomorro, they start with making certain types of guns and ammo illegal and make the process to buy a gun longer and harder. They cant just open the boarders tomorro, they have to allow a certain number of illegals enter per year, Think about it I didnt wake up yesterday and all of a suden see all these mexican flags in my neighborhood, they were allready flying their when I was born, when I grew up I experienced just as much mexican culture as I did american sadly to say,So its supposed to be normal to me. So their plan is to make people grow up with the new rules so it seems normal to them, Look at alot of these cartoons our kids are growing up with. .So I think that our generation will not have a revolution, that our breed of patriotism is dying, and that all this NWO stuff isnt aimed to happen in our time its gonna be our kids and grandkids that will live with it, and they wont revolt aginst it because the world they grow up in will be the normal world to them. So basicly What im geting at is that I would love to fight this government and take back my country but I dont think ill get that chance.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I agree with someone waking up and adapting to what was once a cnoncer, but slowly becomes normal. With any school shooting for instance. After a shooting has occured, that school is practically a prison for anyone who attends it. And the next breed of kids who attend that school, will be perfectly fine with it, because that's what their standards were when they started. Metal detectors, police already on scene, cameras. Basically a world slowly becoming "1984". Big brother is among us, and quite frankly, i'm getting sick of it. If a revolution were to occur, I can only hope it will be in our generation. A million voices can only go so far, but a million fists can impregnate just about anything.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I agree, Its time to put the pen away and bring out the sword....or the M:16

new topics

join