It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first accurate prediction ~ The Blue Comet Turned Green

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OK, I hit my first prediction at Crows forum.

spaceweather.com...

Yes, I knew all about, before it happened. I predicted just this.

Its not me. Or at least its not anything I have ever been. I sense that in a way she is in the sky but not seen, like the blue rock was before it shined. I expect that there will be something else worth looking up at before Thanksgiving.

Would you believe me if I said there just might be a new green star watching over you and your family at dinner in the near future?

www.freedomcrowsnest.org...

I saw it, behind my eyes, before it happened.

Don't believe me? Check my source and the witnesses.

She is beautiful, yes?

Next she will be Peach.

Michael

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here is a nice gallery of images.

www.spaceweather.com...

Quite Amazing.

It seems to be bigger than the sun!

Some day she'll look like this.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

Saturday night she will be peach, and maybe bigger than the moon.

And that won't be all. Something else will happen in the sky.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
heritage.scotsman.com...

I just had a dream about my great, great, etc... Grandfather, James Keith. He was raised in Scotland before being forced into exile in the Jacobite Uprising. He furthered his education around Europe before Queen Beatrix set him up in an apartment. Later, because of his affair with her, he had to flee to Spain. There he became Capatain of the Palace guard, but could not advance any further without converting to Catholic-ism. So he went to Russia where he eventally became commander of the military. He took a short trip to England, and they made him Grand Master Mason of both Russia and Germany. The Dames of the Russian Empire had their eyes on him, but he fell in love with an orphaned girl, shamefully, less than half his age.

Given the choice of becoming Emporer of the Russian Empire, or fleeing he took the latter path. In Germany the King appointed him Governor of Berlin and commander of the military. But because of his family, his position, and his titles, he could not legally marry unless it was approved. And that was not going to happen with the womans uncertified DNA. But they were married, in the eyes of God. What man or woman that stands on Earth had the right to say that these two people, who gave up the whole world for eachother, were not husband and wife?

The whole time he was pressured to take a Royal wife, and she was pressured to take a hike. But who was going to tell James what to do?

King Frederick the Great? I think not.

The Pope? I think not.

God? I believe he approved.

He wanted peace and time to be alone with her, but the world around him was at war and someone had to do something...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I am a little confused. It would seem as if you predicted the change in color in a comet. Right? What's the rest of your posts about? Especially the last one?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I dare say, that, had he stayed in Russia and married, within ten years he would have conquered all of Europe including Britain, and very soon after become effective ruler of the entire world.

But then, there were those eyes...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ok that's cool, and to be honost with you I lack the education on James Keith to dispute your claim. Although from the link you provided he seem's to be an intriguing person

However What is the relevance between the comet, your' prediction, James Keith and ...uh those eyes?

Sorry if I am missing something.

Edit: 210 views huh...does any one else know what's going on? I seem to be missing something.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I too am lost. Maybe you could give some more info on how these connect to each other. Thats pretty cool that you predicted the color change. Is there a meaning behind the color changes?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakenMind

Thank you AwakenMind. I was beginning to feel like I was the only one that was lost.

I suppose "those eyes" are reffering to the sun and the comet?. Hopefully we get some clarification on this. There's got to be more to the story/prediction than that.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
your welcome.

Yeah some clarification would be nice. I do not like assuming things. Usually that ends up bad. LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The mirror is one object that creates two images.

She is not one. She is twins. But their eyes are not the same.

I'm going out on a thin limb here. Expect to see another, new comet.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakenMind

By trade I help bookkeepers and managers with their computers, and design their networks and systems according to their budget. I also know more than a little about energetics, engineering, physics, geography, histroy modern, contempory, and ancient, art, gardening, poetry, war, sports, etc...

But, I try to be humble and don't watch much TV. Some might say I am anal and boring, but I just don't like problems.

Before that little rock in the sky suddenly lit up in bright blue, brighter than all the other stars, something hit me like a years output of a brick factory.

My usual calm and confidence was shattered, but I kept myself together on the outside when I had to. If you read the thread in the link provided in the first post you can see what I said. Check out my other threads in ATS for the time before that.

Before I was a fence sitter Christian who never did anything spiritual other than praying to God. Now I can see, behind my eyes, a woman, or two, with the most incredible eyes.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Its not like a connection. Its more like chaos, out of order, beyond control but not out of control.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

There was something else new to see in the sky at the same time, but you couldn't see it with your eyes.

www.spaceref.com...

A new image from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope shows a baby star 1,140 light-years away from Earth blowing two massive "bubbles."

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My Great Uncle was the White N-D-N who was the first student enrolled at the University of Miami. He founded Irow arrow, the first and now the top honors society there. They have always concerned themselves with Seminole affairs. And they were the ones who restarted the ancient Seminole rituals...

Francis Spencer Houghtaling, the one in the white mask, is my mothers, fathers, older brother.

www.ironarrow.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Tonight I will be saying a prayer for Helen Gunn, The Green Lady, The Ghost of Ackergill Tower.

They would not have written so many songs about her if she were not so beautiful and had not died the most horrible way on what should have been the happiest day of her life.

You see, some of my ancestors had trouble containing their lust, and accepting no as an answer. So, she was kidnapped and her groom was killed, just before the wedding. She was taken to Ackergill and locked in the tower. It was from here that she jumped to her death.

I am sorry. I apologize for what they did to you. I hope you got some of the tears I sent in the past.

www.flashearth.com...

But now, there is a new star in the sky. If Helen can see it, please watch tonight. It seemed to work for me as a messenger. Maybe it can for her too.

Not all of us turned out so bad Helen, and some even wound up as good people. Let yourself free...

Michael

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Seminole Sovereignty and Taxation

Sometimes you have to know how to lose before you can win.

.....the Third District’s interpretation of the Florida Constitution’s
provision for exclusive jurisdiction in this case cannot be squared with this Court’s
interpretation of the Florida Statutes’ provisions for civil jurisdiction on formal Indian
reservations.
Florida Statute Section 285.16, which applies to formal Indian reservations,
provides:
(1) The State of Florida hereby assumes jurisdiction...over civil causes
of actions between Indians or to which Indians or other persons are
parties residing within Indian reservations.
(2) The civil and criminal laws of Florida shall obtain on all Indian
reservations in this State.
These provisions have not been interpreted as conferring jurisdiction as broadly
as the plain language of the statutes provide. To the contrary, principles of Indian
sovereignty preclude such sweeping statutory interpretation and application.
For example, as the District Court opinion holds, Section 26.012(2)(b), Florida
Statutes, and Article V, Section 20, Florida Constitution, provide for the exclusive
jurisdiction of the circuit court in estate matters. However, there is not a single
reported Florida case the undersigned has found involving inheritance disputes or
domestic relations issues between formal reservation Indians.
Article V, Section 20 also provides for the exclusive original jurisdiction of
circuit courts in “actions at law not cognizable in county courts” and in matters
“involving the legality of any tax assessment.” However, in Houghtaling v. Seminole
Tribe of Florida, 611 So.2d 1235 (Fla. 1993), this Court noted that Section 285.16
does not waive the tribe’s sovereign immunity and that the circuit court lacks subject
matter jurisdiction in cases involving the taxation of Indian ventures on Indian land.

This Court has recognized that Congress’ granting of civil jurisdiction to the
states was never intended to usurp tribal government:
Pub. L. [83-]280 was only one of many types of assimilationist legislation
under active consideration in 1953. And nothing in its legislative history
remotely suggests that Congress meant the Act’s extension of civil
jurisdiction to the States should result in the undermining or destruction
of such tribal governments as did exist and a conversion of the affected
tribes into little more than “private, voluntary organizations,”- - a possible
result if tribal governments and reservation Indians were subordinated to
the full panoply of civil regulatory powers, including taxation, of state and
local governments...
Houghtaling v. Seminole Tribe of Florida, 611 So.2d 1235, 1238-39 (Fla. 1993), citing,
Bryan v. Itasca County, Minnesota, 426 U.S. 373, 387-388 (1976)(holding that laws
passed for the benefit of Indian tribes are to be liberally construed, with doubtful
expressions resolved in favor of the Indians).
www.floridasupremecourt.org...

Sometimes you have to be underhanded to get the job done, and there is no telling with those houghtalings.

You can thank my great uncle and various cousins, along with many other hard working people, for the little nation of Seminole in Florida today.

Sovereignty, freedom from federal taxes, and Cheap smokes too!

www.google.com...

You might see some of the Houghtaling sovereignty cases in the Florida Supreme court cited in other more recent cases involving native Americans.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey, I'm trying to hang on in there with you but I'm afraid I haven't got a scooby what you are on about?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Sorry, I didn't put in the links to my other threads.

Interpreting The Nostradamus Coloring Book
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Kingmaker Plot
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It might help you if you read these first, from the end to beginning of course...

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.astropix.nl...]http://www.astropix.nl/images/17P/anaglyph.jpg

Reversed and clipped...

I would like to see some confirmation, but have a look at the new images.

I did say she would be peach on Saturday night.

Did anyone else predict something like that?

www.spaceweather.com...

Here is another from Spaceweather:

Michael

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Malichai]

new topics

top topics

join