It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP vs The SUN? or Annunaki and Nibiru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I heard a long, personal story of alien manipulation today from a dear friend who is a life-long abductee/contactee, which I know for certain is true. I can't let this lay in secret - because I've seen the evidence of what she told me on the website of another friend - in the sun. The black-ops ETs with IQ's of between 300 and 400 with supercomputers have been working for 80 years on the physics of making the 'Tuning' occur faster than it should and the exact moment necessary to make the earth change frequencies to the positive, because their own planet turned negative in their own past. I've been told that 11 teams of 10 psychics each have been in training since the 70's, to work on this project.

This whole thing is related to HAARP. It seems that where the HAARP scientists said that they were going to bombard our own atmosphere - they were bombarding the sun instead. I don't know if you follow space weather at all, but the sun was supposed to reach its peak and diminish, but instead has continually gotten worse As a result, earth weather is also out of control. Sunspots, solar storms; what is going on is not just sunspots - but huge explosions. I've seen the photos of 'light' perhaps lazer torpedoes being shot at the sun for quite some time now. Kent Steadman has been following those for a couple years now. We have the photographs of these torpedoes hitting the sun also. The evidence is there for all to see. It affect both our weather here on earth as well as communications. I don't really personally care about the communications so much because I can live without a cellphone - but people are getting killed because of the violent weather. And this is just the beginning. A pole shift is what is being worked towards because of the magnetics but that's not all either; the core of the earth has become unstable too, which will cause the pole shift. There will be a large increase in volcanic activity before the shift happens.

Could the Nibiru 2012 doomsday prediction be because of this?
Tom Cruise knows whats up too, he's reportedly building a million dollar bunker in Colorado.

HAARP vs THE SUN

the TUNING

Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat," (called Schumann resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically. Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency. Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it. Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researchers on this; it's not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather. Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods, and weather of recent years.)

This could be the question of all questions...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Humans are a arrogant lot, it amazes me, the we can do it so we will mentality. Because we Can manipulate our own orbit, or the orbit of the moon, or to turn Jupiter into a sun, or to mess with our own sun, doesn't mean we should. Things like this could lead to our extinction. What would be the goal of this manipulation?

The shifting of the pole has and will happen naturally, there is nothing we can do to prevent this, could this be one of the goals of HAARP? With Yellowstone becoming increasingly active, perhaps this is just a sign that change is coming.

I don't think the 2012 or anything to do with Nibiru is doomsday, but it is a time when change occurs globally. A change both spiritually and in just how we live and view life. I'm not saying that everything will be like paradise, just different from what we know today.

I sense the change coming, do you?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I almost don't remember my past self, I was such a different person back then.

I feel everyone around me is going through a shift as well. My family is talking about NASA now. I was shocked. They used to talk about Romper room all day and the chandelier the neighbors bought and the new fire place. I think I am completly in control of what I attract in my life now. I feel very powerful.

Could be the directors of Nature involved. We are Nature's directors. God is the raw material, the elements, we the carpenters, the architects. The raw materials are the elements. Our tools are our minds. Upgrade the tool, and more wonders are achieved. It's only been 60 years since we had commercial air travel. We were shooting arrows only 150 years ago.

join