It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The program of a superpower listed (This might happen)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Though I'm not a Christian I do read the Gospel for the overseeing of any of my higher self's world programmings. Yeah, world programmings I think one can notice which must have been inserted into the world for certain things (like certain things in the Gospel) to come to pass. And so it's I that understand that the future hasn't already happened to be known.

Anyhow, with this thread I shall go into the past and then into the furture with some of a (my) translation from the Gospel since it holds metaphors and numerology. Hear it all out before you comment:

43 (About the 43rd president and 9/11) But know this, that if the president of the United States had known in what watch the terrorists would come, he would have watched, and would have suffered his homeland to be broken up.

^^So he knew about the 9/11 plan beforehand and did nothing until afterwards. Just like the police... They dont do anything until after a crime has been commited.

44 (About the ppl or government ready for a 44th president) For that reason be the ppl (or government) also ready: for in such a significant time as the ppl (or government) think the destruction of man cometh.

45 (About the 45th president being the 43rd president back again) Who then is a faithful and wise servant (president), whom his ppl (or government) hath made ruler over his officehold, to give them meat in due season? Bush!

^^Yes, the world has been programmed and will be programmed more most likely. And it isn't I alone that knows so much...It was the author of the gospel that had known much as though that author is behind the programmings. And in the topicline I say it might happen rather than it will happen because now more know about it. Knowing to act, from one end or another, might prevent it. Like Pac said he will spark the brain that will change the world. It's my brain. By the way, the quotes are translated from Matthew 24 of the King James version.

It's nation against nation...kingdom against kingdom. Nostradamus mentioned the name Mabus in his q things maybe because certain of what he wrote were of a program. So one can guess Mabus as implying Osamabush or rather Obamabush???

There wont be a 44th president due to destruction or ____________ (follow me now).

Once and if a destruction comes many of you left alive are going to want Bush back in power since he is strongly for war. Once the one behind the destruction is given up or killed it'll be too late then because then Bush will remain president for who knows how long. Need I translate the rest from King James?

I will go into more:

46 Blessed is that president, whom his ppl (or government) when they cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That the ppl (or government) shall make him ruler over all their goods. 48 But and if that evil ppl (or evil government) shall say in their heart, Our president delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite their fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The president of that ppl (or government) shall come in a day when they looketh for him, and in an hour that they are aware of, 51 And shall cut them asunder, and appoint them their portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

^^So that evil ppl (or evil government) hold someone else as president rather than the one that came back again to be president. Who it be though? Their Lord (The Christ). Basically they continue acting evil because only their Lord can stop them right dead in their evil behavior. And that they know if Christ exists to act.

Keep in mind that the coming of their Lord is their Lord coming forth from out their souls to leave them bare enough to cause the sun to suck up their souls. Their Lord Christ is as what keeps their souls saved and intact within the framework of mankind. As you can guess the sun is a place of hell fire. And the souls that go there are ones of the devil (astral projectors) to begin with.

Any questions or comments?

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What "Gospel" is this from?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire
What "Gospel" is this from?

Matthew with my modern translation to it. And I hold all the gospel books to be by the same author (the higher power come in the flesh). Also I dont hold God to be the higher power as the Gospel reveals under careful reading to understand a truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I notice that you seem to really like G. Dubya Bush.

Now ... about this "god" of yours ...

new topics

top topics

join