It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio State exposed for the overrated frauds that they are...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

OSU have become unwatchable their last BCS trips...I just think that the SEC is so strong that they basically cancel each other out for most of the year...SEC ...the national champion is whoever wins the SEC championship game...evrything else is for entertainment...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know, I have always thought that OSU was a fraud since Florida romped and stomped them for the BCS Title back in 2007. I think what it is every one builds up Ohio State in the weeks prior to the title game. When it comes down to it, Ohio State's ego gets bloated and they blow the games. They have done it for the past three years in a row and if Ohio State keeps getting the "chance" to play in the title game, it's still gonna happen.

Maybe it has something to do with the Big 10 being one of the influencial conferences in the BCS. Gurantee you this though, put an SEC team up against a Big East team and it is highly likely that the results will be different.

Here's the BCS Standings if you guys haven't looked yet.
1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. Boise State
5. Cincinnati
6. Iowa
7. USC
8. TCU
9. LSU
10. Miami (FL)
11. Oregon
12. Georgia Tech
13. Penn State
14. Virginia Tech
15. Oklahoma State
16. Brigham Young
17. Houston
18. Utah
19. Ohio State
20. Pittsburgh
21. Wisconsin
22. Arizona
23. West Virginia Our only loss was to Auburn.
24. South Carolina
25. Kansas

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

The thing about Ohio State fans like myself is that we don't want to go to a game where we obviously don't belong. It would not be better to go to the championship game and get murdered by a much better team then to go to another bowl game and play a good game against a more evenly matched team.

This year, if we can win out (which is possible, not probable), I want to see the Bucks going up against a team like Oklahoma State, Georgia Tech or even USC again if they get beat by Oregon. Winning out, we could end up at a 10 or 11 spot depending on how things go around the league.

The match up I really want to see though, is Ohio State vs. Cincinnati. I have friends on both teams and really want to see this happen. Cin is going to have to lose a game though. They are just too highly ranked.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
BTW guys, this thread was started in 2007.
Just thought I'd mention it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

And it's just as relevant as ever... A testament to my thread writing skillzors and the continuing fraud that "An" Ohio State has perpetrated on college football... It's a chronic condition, much like Joepa-ism and Golden Domer-itis...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

They were just less overrated in '07 I mean.

Terrelle Pryor better start getting used to the idea of being an NFL receiver.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

NFL receiver?

What is that?

"Code" for insurance salesman?

I'm so out of touch...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
See what happens when the Buckeyes don't blow the game. I do believe Penn State was overrated but come on. Ohio State made them their b****.

Ohio State is likely going to do the same to Iowa now that their QB is injured. I am more worried about Michigan who is a crap team than Iowa.

WTF Pac-10? Why can't you let one of your teams be undefeated once in a while? Are you trying to be like the Big 10? Seriously, Oregon and USC are the best teams in the Pac-10 and they both get beat by unranked conference teams. Maybe the Pac-10 is trying to be the new upset central.

I must say, it is more fun to watch when you can't predict every single game.

So the Buckeyes are likely going to the Rose Bowl. Maybe we can play Oregon. That may be a good match-up, but Oregon is probably a better team, but it would at least be a game.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Whew.....

I don't know why, but Ohio State did not play that well today. Luckily our defense held strong in the clutch. Without those tackles and sack at the end, it could have been a different game.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Oregon 17
Ohio State 26

TP actually reminded me of a quarterback. Not bad for a true freshman.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yep......

Still dancin'

Oregon would have been better off not playing Tresselball.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join