It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 million want Michael Savage to run for president.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Special IBBNS report...
Michael Savage has surpassed the 25 million mark
on people that support him for the presidency. not that I think that he would ever run but if his supporters would each contribute only $1 dollar he could actually make a run for it and be dangerous to the top tiers...including Ron Paul.
www.homestead.com...

UPDATE: 31,341,403 total votes since 02/28/07 10% voted "No"

[edit on 10-11-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hopefully he'd be shot if he ran. Come to think of it that would great if he'd run, one less windbag on the planet.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

I do not like what Savage has to say, but wishing him dead?

When did people become so full of anger that they would wish other people assassinated? It's part and parcel of people's perceptions of the government today. I think it's kind of sad.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
reply to post by Raoul Duke

I do not like what Savage has to say, but wishing him dead?

When did people become so full of anger that they would wish other people assassinated? It's part and parcel of people's perceptions of the government today. I think it's kind of sad.

Have you ever listened to Michael Savage? He wishes people dead all the time (tells them to get AIDS and die in fact). I'm not one for Hammurabi's code (in fact I'm against the death penalty), but some people deserve a good old fashioned hanging or stoning to death.

Michael Savage is a big part of the coarsening of the discourse.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Have you ever listened to Michael Savage? He wishes people dead all the time (tells them to get AIDS and die in fact).

You mean like in this clip Old TV Clip

I Actualy like what he did to the caller in this scene. Some idiot called him, and Savage let him have a peice of his mind. I wish other people on the news programs would do the same. Whats so wroung about anger these days? The best part is is the producer sream "Whoh' or "OH!' a couple times when Savage lays into the guy.

And on this poll, there has been a lot of "no's" lately, because a few months ago, it was 99% yes. I would love to see Savage get into a Debate with ANY of the poloticians. They all aviod him like the plauge.

Savage is a great independent voice, who thinks with his own head, and just runs an intertaining show. In a time when every channel is giving you the same Politicly Correct Bull&$#@ is is very welcoming to just hear somebody that just says it how it is, and just says what is on his mind.

Mabye this is some othe type of insight that you dislike Radio Clip

Or mabye you dislike Savage because he covers stories that the Main Stream Media ignores, like this one Radio Clip on News story

The main point is even if you don't like his views, you should be at least able to apreciate that he can speak his mind, and he knows what he is talking about, this is a dying mind set, speaking whats on your mind, who would have thought that.

And Savage is not always so serious, his show is a jump around segment, and he can have a little fun too, like here Savage Rap and Savage on Girls? or Johnny Jihad? If you can't find any of this entertaining, then get your head checked.

Savage gets people railied up, he is a fire starter, i gave up on TV about 18 months ago, then i started listening to Talk radio, on with the mind set, if i cannot refute what they are saying with common sense and logic, then what am i beliveing in. After going thru the usual suspects, i came to Savage, and at first he realy got me intrested, he is total difffrent from anything else i have ever heard, and he doesnt hold back anything.

All that being said, his show is hit or miss, some days he is on fire and it is great, wildly funny, mixed with hardcore news you don't hear from the talking heads, and other days he just dosnt have it in him.

I hope you can take the time watch some of the youtube videos, mabye even give his show another chance, you may even have a little laugh or two.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I personally do not like Savage, but I like how he is honest about his opinions. He does not water anything down. I am sure that is one of the main reasons people like his show.

As for president, I wouldn't vote for him because I disagree with his ideas, but I wouldn't want to see him assassinated. Actually, in all honesty I would vote for him over pretty much everyone in the race right now (everyone but Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul, whom I see as very independant voices).

If Michael Savage wants to run for president, it is his right, as its my right to keep on disliking him.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The only thing Savage and i agree on is that the current government is corrupt. our views are not remotely similar beyond that.

Listen, on the drive home from work it's either Hannity or Savage. Hannity and his Stop Hillary Express have just drained me. I never liked Hillary in the first place. I don't want to hear 50 minutes each night about why i should still not vote for him. He whines and cries that nobody covers this stuff, but HE IS COVERING IT just like Rush. To take a line from Beck, Hannity makes blood shoot out of my eyes.

Savage is an old curmudgeon. He doesn't care what you think. He cares what he thinks and he has a show so he can tell you exactly what he thinks. And that's exactly what he does. And if he feels like talking about his dog or old-timey-times, well he'll do that too. He reminds me of this old crab i used to know in new york city. Nostalgia at its rudest.

I heard Savage shout down a black guy because the guy called him racist for talking about the observations that Africans are statistically less intelligent. I understand why the guy is offended, sure, but that doesnt meant the science is wrong! and it doesn't make black people dumb. Savage gave him every opportunity (for the first time in his life) and then freaked out on him and called him a racist. It was great.

25 million votes? I think i remember clicking that link once or twice. I seriously doubt 25 million people have even heard of Michael Savage.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
Special IBBNS report...
Michael Savage has surpassed the 25 million mark
on people that support him for the presidency. not that I think that he would ever run but if his supporters would each contribute only $1 dollar he could actually make a run for it and be dangerous to the top tiers...including Ron Paul.
www.homestead.com...

UPDATE: 31,341,403 total votes since 02/28/07 10% voted "No"

[edit on 10-11-2007 by icybreeze]

25 MILLION IDIOTS! I wish that after they poll them on this they ask them a few simple questions to figure out their basic knowledge of history, govt, math, and a few reasoning and rational thought problems, like 8th grade level IQ stuff. Bet most are all below average and dont know squat.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It would make for an interesting series of debates, though wouldn't it?

The networks would be fighting with knives to get them...

Micheal Savage -vs- Hillary Clinton, or whomever. Classic television...I'd even watch.

top topics

join