It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw 2 full body apparations last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i have never really had any paranormal experience before but last night i did. i live in the Clayton area of st.louis mo. the street corner was westwood i saw the ghosts at. i was walking up westwood towards the bus stop when i saw across the street a man and woman who were standing close together and the man was whispering in the womans ear then looking around. and it all looked rather normal like a date ending but as i got closer and i couldnt help looking they had period clothing on i would guess 20s,30s and i looked at them intentivly and the hairs on my arms stood up. the man looked at me and they sort of looked through me and their posturing was like they were posing for a photograph if that makes sense well soon this man notices me and has this wicked stare in his eyes and moves towards me and his movements are very liquid if that too makes sense anyway at this point i screamed and ran towards the busstop. when i stopped to catched my breath which yes i am a big man so i got maybe 10ft of running they were gone. i tried to squeeze off a photo with me cell and i will try to post when i can figure out how to post them off the phone.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting, good post.

Its very rare that you would see them actually on the street so the photo would be great if it caught any thing.

What time was it? Were there any other people around?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Looks like we got ourself a time traveler. Or maybe it's the other way around. Well, all I know is that somebody's time travling... And they seemed way to collective to be the ones doing it.

Ever think that maybe the individuals you saw were just dressed in 20's or 30's get-up?

I do find it interesting that you report them posing, and you being the only one to take a picture.. with a celluar phone.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lummy
Sounds very interesting, good post.

Its very rare that you would see them actually on the street so the photo would be great if it caught any thing.

What time was it? Were there any other people around?
it was about 8pm-830 and no there was no one else around that i could see its a quiet upscale street and the building they were in front of seemed relativly old

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFunkySensation
Looks like we got ourself a time traveler. Or maybe it's the other way around. Well, all I know is that somebody's time travling... And they seemed way to collective to be the ones doing it.

Ever think that maybe the individuals you saw were just dressed in 20's or 30's get-up?

I do find it interesting that you report them posing, and you being the only one to take a picture.. with a celluar phone.
i dont know for sure they were posing it just seemed like the best desecription i could give the man was whipering in her ear and then they would both look forward smiling and then it seemed like the man saw me and became angry and started towards me thats when i ran and if anyone can tell me how to post photos from a phone i would appreciate it

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Very interesting. Such random sightings just don't generally occur in the middle of the road like that. I'm not sure how frightened I would be. I would probably have tried to speak to them. I guess I wouldn't know unless I was in the situation. The only face to face I had with a spirit was frightening, but that's another story entirely. I would say that you can't completely discount a reasonable explanation for this, but if you aren't exaggerating I would tend to believe what you saw were spirits as well. Whatever the case may be, good post.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

no not a exageration at all i always wondered if i would have a paranormal experience well i guess one found me i just wish i had kept my wits about me that i could have had a better experience

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
thats crazy. i've had one experiance that was similar to this one. i didnt see an actual ghost, but more like a shadow and rush of energy.. i'd freak out if i saw actual ghosts tho..i dont mind them in my dream states cuz i know im dreaming..or in their world to say the least...but when in my physical state, i dont want to be seeing them lol

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thats just wonderful, I work at a hotel in Clayton. Did this happen Friday night?

We had a elderly woman rushed to the hospital Late Friday night, from what I understand she died overnight.

I have heard of ghosts in our hotel, and in Clayton before. Rich living people are bad enough, we don't need no stinking rich dead people walking around the streets of Clayton!!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

yes it was friday night! cool! glad to meet another claytonite though i am far far from wealthy

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
well its easy as hell to get a pic frum your fone to your computer. depending on the phone u might have to create a new mms message or text message and pick the picture and send in a text massage to your email. incase you dont know how to write words on a fone just push the key that has the letters u need in this case abc on the 1 key push the 1 key twice for a 2 times for b and 3 times for c its simple. cant wait to see the pic

[edit on 14-11-2007 by 1NS4N3SH4DY1131]

top topics

join