It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Feb 1st/2nd is almost upon us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
TPL

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I bet absolutely nothing on that there will not be a major terror attack on the 1st/2nd of February.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
But just in case always remember.......

When in trouble

Or in doubt

Run in circles

Scream and shout

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I bet money nothing happens! Not here in the USA anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Way to go mate, if u have jinxed it now then im holding u personally responsible!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't "feel" that anything will necessarily happen this on the 1st or 2nd, but I still have that general "feeling" of something bad is brewing.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Feb 1st is coming? Dang, Feburary is the coldest month of the year. That's all I'm worried about...Bein' cold...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Does not ground hog day have some occultic significance?

Is it not the same day that the shuttle blew up last year, more or less?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would rather it come now , than later. Really I would.

TPL

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
SuperBowl doubt anything suprising will happen there!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To cause havoc its only neccesary to do something within lets say 30 mile radius, media attention would be incredible as well as the panic that would ensue. I can't see how DHS can secure the entire area except for a couple mile circle around the stadium.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
if anything happens itll be "The Sum of All Fears"

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As much as I have posted on this event, I also think the likelyhood of anything happening are slim to none. The only thing that concerns me is--GW was supposed to attend the Superbowl, Now he is not(from what I hear) just one of the things that makes you go Hummmmmm........

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

GW was supposed to attend the Superbowl, Now he is not(from what I hear) just one of the things that makes you go Hummmmmm........

Last time there was a terrorist threat, they pulled Ashcroft off of his vacation, made it seem pretty serious..... Did anything ever happen? NO

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
As much as I have posted on this event, I also think the likelyhood of anything happening are slim to none. The only thing that concerns me is--GW was supposed to attend the Superbowl, Now he is not(from what I hear) just one of the things that makes you go Hummmmmm........

Tmt, where did you hear about Bush not attending (link?) thats actually very significant to the subject posts and if true it begs one to wonder what the intelligence is that the government has.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Get over it people. I dont think anything is gonna happen. Everything will be business as usual. Then again.... I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe George Bush Jr will choke on a peanut like his father did during one of those superbowls.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Get over it people. I dont think anything is gonna happen. Everything will be business as usual. Then again.... I could be wrong.

lets hope you're right

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't think anything will happen in february. Why are all these threads lately point to february as being something big happening? I guess it's a "terrorist scare" or somethin.

link   
I don't think anything will happen in february. Why are all these threads lately point to february as being something big happening? I guess it's a "terrorist scare" or somethin.

link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join