It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch embassy in Bagdad bombed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just heard this over the news...

A spokeswoman of the dutch department of foreign affairs just stated that the dutch embassy in Bagdad has been bombed by terrorists. The back of the building was hit by two granates. Fortunately there were no casulties, because of the time of the attack.

An American commander assured that American troops were under way to protect the building form being looted.

Damn I'm PISSED

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Slamming Royal Dutch Shell by chance?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think Shell is better prepared for attacks like these. The sad part is; we're paying for it. The price of a gallon of fuel in Holland is way too high. 1.25 Euro for 1 litre of Euro '95 is simply outrageous, don't you think. Fortunately I live near the Belgian border. In Belgium the fuelprice is high too; 1.08/ltr but at least I'm saving some money.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The NATO just recently appointed a new secretary-general. His name is Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, he's a dutchman and recently he was our minister of foreign affairs. In fact he just switched jobs and traded in his old position for a more important one. I can assure you it's all a matter of prestige to him.

So there's a great chance this attack is all because of him.

www.cnn.com...

Personally I don't like the guy one bit, but that's just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join